blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6686
My friend told this one guy that he does not ship internationally and this is what he got.

https://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m302/ABS_PC_1/post-192578-1176852686_thumb.jpg
OmniDeath
~
+726|6685

lol
frankyman_88
I <3 J.C.
+29|6597|QLD, australia
heh heh
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6821|Great Brown North
lol what an asshole, tell your friend to report him for abusive behaviour
Mr.Pieeater
+116|6665|Cherry Pie
LOL, the idiot has 0 feedback.  No wonder...
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6821|Great Brown North
looks like he's pretty much brand new too, so many assholes on ebay >.<
jord
+2,382|6719|The North, beyond the wall.
Isn't there a Canadian Ebay.

Why wouldn't you go on your own country's ebay? Lots of people only ship within their own country.

I'm sure there's a reason though.

Last edited by jord (2007-04-18 10:19:24)

Drakef
Cheeseburger Logicist
+117|6403|Vancouver

jord wrote:

Why wouldn't you go on your own country's ebay? Lots of people only ship within their own country.

Our eBay is tiny. It's run by Inuit from the North Pole, and all that is ever put on the site is beaver skins, canoes, and beer. Shipping is very pricy, as global warming has eroded much of our traditional dog sledding trails, making dog sledding difficult.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6686
yeah funny Canadians
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6733|Calgary
From PE  what do you expect...........
ReTox
+100|6540|State of RETOXification

Drakef wrote:

jord wrote:

Our eBay is tiny. It's run by Inuit from the North Pole, and all that is ever put on the site is beaver skins, canoes, and beer. Shipping is very pricy, as global warming has eroded much of our traditional dog sledding trails, making dog sledding difficult.
Don't forget the literal meltdown in the Canadian housing market.  I don't know about you but my Igloo isn't faring too well.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6686

ReTox wrote:

Drakef wrote:

jord wrote:

Don't forget the literal meltdown in the Canadian housing market.  I don't know about you but my Igloo isn't faring too well.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard