Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6501|Trondheim, Norway
Hello again noble movie watchers at BF2s

This is xGx|Gotos first movie ever. Which makes it really impressive, as he never had used Vegas, Fraps or Adobe before!
Footage is from the Eurocup and some pcw's (for the unknowing: Practice Clan War).
Gotos is for you who don't know xGx's chopperwhore. And xGx are one of the top clans in the world, which they proved with their 2nd place in the Eurocup. This means that the competition from this movie is absolutely top class!
This is really one of the best BF2 movies I've seen, and definately the best chopper movie!
You will (at least I did) actually feel a bit disappointed that it doesn't last longer.

Notice: I got nothing to do with this video, just thought I should show it to you (I searched and noone else had). The video was really out in February but whatever. I guess you will also notice that in the video it says The Rapeist, but don't care about it, it doesn't matter if you call it Rapist or Rapeist..

D/L and STREAM at Filefront

Size (if you download): 350 mb
Length: Ca. 10 min

Now have some awesome 10 minutes like me and many other have had!

Cya, Emil
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6717|UK
I think the BMC clans movie is better
http://media.putfile.com/BMC-movie

lol jk

nice movie
DooM
+28|6328
^Is it not all the same?

Its well done imo, but in all honesty I've seen so many chopper movies with tv'ing really its based on accuracy and timing. Still good too see a movie well done.
Emil
Teh strogg!
And btw, if you see some faults in the movie (like the daqing oildfields), it is because the first version he released had some mistakes.. he added a new one the day after or so... but I don't know if this is it...
Emil
Teh strogg!

DooM wrote:

^Is it not all the same?

Its well done imo, but in all honesty I've seen so many chopper movies with tv'ing really its based on accuracy and timing. Still good too see a movie well done.
Well but you haven't seen so many from the pro scene have you? And IMO most chopper vids are kinda crap... this one is close to perfection...
Emil
Teh strogg!
Bump

Is it really that few that have seen it, and left a comment?
chittydog
less busy
+586|6857|Kubra, Damn it!

BF2s.com Rules wrote:

13. Post "stacking" or "bumping" is generally discouraged. If no one cared the first time, they probably won't care the second and third times.
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6763

Yeah Emil, no offence, but stop sucking this guys cock.

If people like it they like it.

Downloading it now.
DooM
+28|6328

Jestar12345 wrote:

Yeah Emil, no offence, but stop sucking this guys cock.

If people like it they like it.

Downloading it now.
Rofl, don't think hes as bad as that d4rkpheonix guy riding that reaper dude.
Emil
Teh strogg!
Lol

The no. 1 reason I'm bumping is to let as many as possible see it, cus it is a really great movie.
And I was just wondering why it was so few that had left a comment since movies usually get a lot more comments... And I would like to know what people liked/disliked about the movie...
DooM
+28|6328
Also its Rapist* not rapeist.

But im guessing because hes from norway thats why?
Emil
Teh strogg!

DooM wrote:

Also its Rapist* not rapeist.

But im guessing because hes from norway thats why?
If you read better up in the thread you will se I have kinda explained it...
It was ment to be Rapist, and he made that mistake writing Rapeist, which he noticed a long time ago... but as I have already said, he has made another edition, same movie just fixed the faults... I think this is the first edition, and I couldn't find the fixed one, and that would be w/out stream then
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6741|Melbourne, Australia
im updating source (yer just installed) so my downloads are goin slow but iv managed to stream the first intro

OMFG IM ALLREADY CREAMING THAT IS CRAZY SHIT    CANT WAIT FOR THE OTHER 9 MINUTES AN WILL DEFENENTLY DOWNLOAD THE FULL VERSION SO I CAN EXPERIENCE THE OWNIGE

IN FFFUULLL SCREEEENNN (to the eeexxtreewemmMmmEmmE)!!!! =]  +1
Emil
Teh strogg!
There must be someone online that haven't seen it
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6597|London
The newer version is called rapist_fixed. And yes he is an amazing solo chopperer, but a good 2 man crew will still always win. Dignitas proved that in the Eurocup finals ^^
cMD-RR
+17|6309
i shot him down once, or twice, or three times, never mind, old.
Emil
Teh strogg!

Aries_37 wrote:

The newer version is called rapist_fixed. And yes he is an amazing solo chopperer, but a good 2 man crew will still always win. Dignitas proved that in the Eurocup finals ^^
Yeah they really proved that 2 is better than 1 with good communication and teamwork..

It seems like the rapist_fixed.rar doesn't exist on the net anymore, I've found the link to it but it is outdated or so

Last edited by Emil_the_Slayer (2007-04-15 08:08:56)

Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6715|Brunei Darussalam

One of the best movies i've seen.

- editing, very nice
- heli kills, nicer
- music, can't go wrong with RATM

I'll give it a 10.

And some karma.
ramsie1
+2|6556|London UK
Nice vid, is that him solo chain gunning on daqing and dragon valley?
Emil
Teh strogg!

ramsie1 wrote:

Nice vid, is that him solo chain gunning on daqing and dragon valley?
Yes

And to everyone that liked this; go to Beavers vid that I have posted here, it's even better!

Last edited by Emil_the_Slayer (2007-04-16 12:36:12)

silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6444|San Antonio, TX
This was a really good looking vid!  I watched on my (work) lap-top and it was movie-esque.  Some really good piloting, good music too (although RATM is over-used).

Overall one of the better vids I've seen done.  I'd like to see more from some other maps now!
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6671|Keyboard
Nice vid man. I also liked that it had a pretty good resolution.
Emil
Teh strogg!

Simon wrote:

old
Yes and I have already informed about it. And has anyone posted it here before me? no. And there is quite a lot that hasn't seen it so don't you think they should be able to see it? yes. So why don't you just go do something else if you got nothing better to tell us than "old", think before you post next time!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard