Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225
keep us posted
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5149|Sydney
https://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/486187_10151373665727309_307501569_n.jpg
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

I am going to make some Sangria.

So: red wine, sliced pineapple with juice, Apple, lemon, orange juice, and some absolute or bacardi?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I'm wasted, how 'bout you guys?

This is to unite all BF2S drinkers...
unite bf2s drinkers. before the burnzz alcoholic schism that rendered our peaceful community asunder

RIP
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England

Macbeth wrote:

So: red wine, sliced pineapple with juice, Apple, lemon, orange juice, and some absolute or bacardi?
Pineapple in sangria? Orange juice? Ugh.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225
yeah macb jay  has been to spain and he knows how the fuck this shit is done
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6655|United States of America
Prison's not so bad. You can make sangria in the turlet. 'Course it's shank or be shanked.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Jay wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Pineapple in sangria? Orange juice? Ugh.
What is wrong with adding a pinch of orange juice? You are trying to change the taste away from a normal wine and into a sweet drink.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England
You don't add juice though. Just cut up some apples, oranges, toss in some grapes or cherries, add a teaspoon or two of sugar, and call it a day.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

That isn't sangria. That is just red wine with fruit. Sangria is supposed to have a sweetner other than just table sugar.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225

Jay wrote:

You don't add juice though. Just cut up some apples, oranges, toss in some grapes or cherries, add a teaspoon or two of sugar, and call it a day.
hey jay i've been to spain about 8 times and they use fruit juice.

just thought you might like to know.

best,
a european
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke
Jay the expert.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada

coke wrote:

Jay the expert, on everything, ever.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687
its my birthday and im fucked cunts #yoloswag

#swag #yolo #bf2s #fuck you cunts
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6713|London

Happy Birthday Cybargs!
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5149|Sydney
Happy bday
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada
Its not my birthday and I'm gonna get fucked. happy b day though.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

i went to the doctor today. because of years of abuse and genetics, i have 2% liver function. that, coupled with my Thalassemia has assured me that my last vice will kill me.

i would trade every drop of alcohol currently in my house if uzique would stop being an asshole to every member of this forum.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

RIP in piece
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

btw, i have a gently used 21 year old Glenlivet bottle for sale, the seal is broken and just ahandle off the top is missing.

PM me for details if youre interested.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

Macbeth wrote:

RIP in piece
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225

13urnzz wrote:

i went to the doctor today. because of years of abuse and genetics, i have 2% liver function. that, coupled with my Thalassemia has assured me that my last vice will kill me.

i would trade every drop of alcohol currently in my house if uzique would stop being an asshole to every member of this forum.
|_ 0 |_

i think we both know that's untrue. i could post nothing but smiley faces and words of encouragement and you'd still want to be suckin' on a bottle come friday night. so don't pin your health sob-stories on me fella. that's a pretty manipulative bit of emotional wrangling there, don't you think? pretty heavy. if i didn't know better i'd almost say that's like the weird manipulation and diverting that drug addicts and alcoholics perform around their obvious main problem. i'm not your problem burnzz. a person making a few snarky posts on an internet forum definitely is not the reason you are choosing to drink, even though it's killing you. i'm not gonna sit here and believe some dude is actually emotionally involved enough in an internet forum to drink himself to death over it. go take a walk man. smell some flowers.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-30 06:31:34)

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

farewell thread.

test results came back, and i am now one day sober.

i may have to learn to live without chemical pain relief (i can't even take ibuprofen at this point) but i did get a script for topical relief.

the doctor says the only compound that would help is not legally available here, it's some alkaloid related to cocaine and class one.

there's no one in my immediate family that cares for scotch or bourbon or rum, so i poured a couple of hundred bucks worth of liquor down the sink . . .
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225
good luck to ya. hopefully the old burnzz returns.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5935|London, England

13urnzz wrote:

farewell thread.

test results came back, and i am now one day sober.

i may have to learn to live without chemical pain relief (i can't even take ibuprofen at this point) but i did get a script for topical relief.

the doctor says the only compound that would help is not legally available here, it's some alkaloid related to cocaine and class one.

there's no one in my immediate family that cares for scotch or bourbon or rum, so i poured a couple of hundred bucks worth of liquor down the sink . . .
if you can get some of that cocaine then you and uzique can have something to bond over

or ask your doctor for some acid and then you and macbeth can chase asian girls together

Last edited by Mutantbear (2013-03-31 07:31:36)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard