Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6758|Scotland

It's okay.
Text is excellent. But its a bit...messy. I had to squint to see what was in the middle.

You have done better. You should start leaving 3d cuttings out. It is very obvious in that sig.
Entertayner
+826|6572

There is something in the middle?  I thought it was randomness.   You're definately improving Ryan.
Ridir
Semper Fi!
+48|6766
Where is that yoshi tut?
Ryan
+1,230|6845|Alberta, Canada

Ridir wrote:

Where is that yoshi tut?
I can make one in my free time.

Anyways, there isn't anything in the middle, just 1 or 2 vector brushes and one C4D render.
It's just to make the sig flow better.

I'll do some adjustments right now.

Last edited by Ryan (2007-06-20 13:52:58)

bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland
I still dont get what it is, I see a sword but thats all I can make out
Ryan

bennisboy wrote:

It's Afro Samurai!

Don't you see his head?

I guess it is a bit too busy.
Should I start over?
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6760|Denmark

bennisboy wrote:

there is some sort of a ninja/zombie guy holding a katana trying to look cool, manga style.. and then there are some colors and junk in the back ground.. thats pretty much what I got from it.. don't like the vanilla coloring, its just.. too creamy.. anyways the technique and all that stuff making that sig was probably excellent, and the quality is flawless, but it really dosnt speak to me at all.. sry, thats just my opinion..
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6450

The crysis sig was wayyyy better than this. I really like the last one you had!
Home
Section.80
+447|6849|Seattle, Washington, USA

I like it. I honestly can't really tell whats in it either, but I think it flows well and it looks purdy.
Ryan

I'm re-doing it right now.
Ryan

Nevermind. I'm happy with it.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6739

konfusion wrote:

I like the planet ones, but I agree with Toilet Sex on the fact that stars can't shine through planets .D

-konfusion
Asteroid field?
Ryan

Bernadictus wrote:

konfusion wrote:

I like the planet ones, but I agree with Toilet Sex on the fact that stars can't shine through planets .D

-konfusion
Asteroid field?
Still, asteroids aren't that small, and there wouldn't be that many in front of one planet.
Klinka-Klinko
NIKE Swoosh
+101|6222|cs_connecticut‬‭
Hey Ryan, could you make me a sig similar to the SVD one but one with an M24? Thanks.
Ryan

Klinka-Klinko wrote:

Hey Ryan, could you make me a sig similar to the SVD one but one with an M24? Thanks.
Not the right place to request, but I guess I could.

Do you want the same look as the SVD sig except with an M24 instead?
Klinka-Klinko
NIKE Swoosh
+101|6222|cs_connecticut‬‭
Yes please, if you can.
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6529|So Cal
Ryan,

I think all your sigs are fantastic.  Keep up the good work! Try making a sig in regards to Aeon Flux.. I'd love to see that!
kikkin_assssssssss
+16|6463
well, well, well, Nice job Ryan. Your early work was ok but lacking in proper lighting and focal. Your current are much better working with stocks really makes it alot easy to do the job well done. On your current if you changes the eye colour maby go layer> new layer> fill that layer in black set it on linear dodge and use that colour with a 2px soft brush it just makes the effect abit more spread out and not so thick.

P.s i do aplogise for my antics yesterday it was my fault i shouldent of reacted in the way i did.

Thanks fly
Ryan

kikkin_assssssssss wrote:

well, well, well, Nice job Ryan. Your early work was ok but lacking in proper lighting and focal. Your current are much better working with stocks really makes it alot easy to do the job well done. On your current if you changes the eye colour maby go layer> new layer> fill that layer in black set it on linear dodge and use that colour with a 2px soft brush it just makes the effect abit more spread out and not so thick.

P.s i do aplogise for my antics yesterday it was my fault i shouldent of reacted in the way i did.

Thanks fly
Thanks for the tips, I'll go try it out when I have time.

I forgive you for our argument yesterday. Pretty immature of the both of us I must say.
kikkin_assssssssss
+16|6463
Agreed. Thanks for understanding.
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland

kikkin_assssssssss wrote:

Thanks fly
Is this guy speaking english, I understood about two words lol. Which is why its surprising I can use photoshop!!!
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6176|Sydney | ♥

Ryan wrote:

Thanks for the tips guys. I'll try harder next time.
You dont need to try harder, there kik ass...
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
Silentkillr69
+6|6180|Chicago
can u make me one? they are awsome. im pretty much mesmerized by ur work.
Ryan

Silentkillr69 wrote:

can u make me one? they are awsome. im pretty much mesmerized by ur work.
Well I'll do just one, I don't want to turn this into a request thread.
I don't have a request thread, nor do I want one, so I normally just looking in the official sig request thread.

But if you give me dimensions and a theme, I'll be glad to make you a sig.
Kain
+1|6120
Hey. I was wondering if you could make a sig like this that says   wiredﺖ.   ﺖ Can you make it heavy graphitti like this picture with trasparent background plz? I also like how it has little and big circles behind it. can you keep it the same colors plz?

Can you plz make sure its not bigger than 200 x 200?

Thanks so much

Kain.

Last edited by Kain (2007-08-01 11:55:55)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard