Canadian_Sniper_X
+45|6519|Kamloops, BC Canada
Everyone has all these funny stories... and amazing stories... What about the bad ones? The ones where you go 'oh shit, did I just do that'

1) It took me 300+ hours to get my crew service ribbon.

2) When I was playing Karkand and (I was USMC) and we were taking the hotel, I tried to throw a grenade but only tapped the right mouse button. So the grenade took me, and everyone capping the hotel flag out. (suicide + 3 teamkills

Very embarrassing.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6597|NYC / Hamburg

getting crushed by my own vehicle. Also trying to shoot down a J-10 on wake, only to have the missiles go around it and take down a friendly blackhawk
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
.robzored.
Roflcopter Pilot
+74|6307|Illinois
Landing a laser guided bomb right in the middle of a neutral base - only to teamkill an entire 4 man squad capping the flag
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6561|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
Karkand, I was USMC in a tank and I didnt know there were around 4 engineers repairing me but I got scared and backed up. 4 TK's for me
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6352|Orrstrayleea
Well i sort of meant to do this but i regreted it so....I was chinese commander on my shitty account on wake, all my team was doin was waiting for the jet or being shit in it, so i suicided, spawned at the airfeild as an engineer,  and A.t mined the airstrip, i got alot of T.ks but damn it was funny
LT.Victim
+1,175|6593|British Columbia, Canada
Trying to TV a Enemy Chopper and ended up missing and hitting a Friendly plane..
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6462|Washington State, USA
jumping out of a chopper and having it land on a tank...
neon_flux601
+18|6281|Sidahnee Orstrayleeah
haha one of my sunday night 'beer and battlefield' sessions (playing engineer on wake) led to my frustration at not being able to figure out why this damn arty wasn't repairing... and just what the HELL does that specops guy on my team think he's doing blowing the other ones up... and WHY are my squadmates laughing their asses off at me?

get another beer carl.
twiistaaa
+87|6699|mexico

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

Well i sort of meant to do this but i regreted it so....I was chinese commander on my shitty account on wake, all my team was doin was waiting for the jet or being shit in it, so i suicided, spawned at the airfeild as an engineer,  and A.t mined the airstrip, i got alot of T.ks but damn it was funny
wouldn't it of been easier to just arty it?

i can't think of anything.. im pretty much all round awesome.
~FuzZz~
+422|6352|Orrstrayleea

twiistaaa wrote:

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

wouldn't it of been easier to just arty it?

i can't think of anything.. im pretty much all round awesome.
nonono, i WAS CHINESE AND I A.T MINED THE CHINESE AIRSTRIP  to try and get my team to do something other than waiting for the jet and then totaly sucking in it!!
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6375|Cali

max wrote:

getting crushed by my own vehicle. Also trying to shoot down a J-10 on wake, only to have the missiles go around it and take down a friendly blackhawk
EnemyOfAllkind
+28|6500|Finland

On Guld Of Oman a mad rush to planes and choppers... I get to F-35b and start rolling only to see that a blackhawk is coming towards me from my right side... I try to evade it by going left and pushing afterburner... End up ramming in to our second F-35b... Destroying both planes & pilots & few guys on the airstrip...

I was so embarrased that had to disconnect from the server....
https://bf3s.com/sigs/e01c5bfa5f0a95a99794736ab44fb78102fe70ec.png
K.Arathorn
+4|6772|Sweden
How many times havn't I aim a AA missile at an enemy aircraft/chopper and ended up with hitting some of my own people... ..with a following "You where punished for TK"...

Brg
//K.Arathorn

Last edited by K.Arathorn (2007-04-05 00:13:22)

Drakef
Cheeseburger Logicist
+117|6392|Vancouver
What?

Like a Purple Heart?

Bad memories...
LT.Victim
+1,175|6593|British Columbia, Canada
I've got another

The first day I bought battlefield 2, I got a Purple heart, I of course didn't know what it was and bragged to people that I got it, I soon found out what the requirements were.. haha.
~FuzZz~
+422|6352|Orrstrayleea
^^^ 100 hours,  , nearly 4000 kills in the game and i still havent got one
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6358

Condiniously puting mines down around my tank as I repair, and driving off, but then backing up and bailing out to repair again...And KABOOM! Empty tank over a mine = death.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
The Magic Mullet
+240|6454
On IO Jalalalalabad the MEC had all caps so it was the usual pitched battle between US base and the Outpost/Lake. I managed to sprint through the hail of bullets, killed 4 or 5 on my way through, made it all the way to the Fountain without dying, found my self a nice spot and started to take the flag. The commander must have seen this because unbeknown to me, he ordered a supply drop by the fountain to give me a health boost.

The bastard flattened me before I could capture the post.

Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6817|Bulgaria

max wrote:

getting crushed by my own vehicle.
Yes, me too
I hate that. I'll post more when I think of more.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6549|Adelaide, South Australia

Jumping between buildings just to have the chute fail...
okashii
+34|6559|I'm form Poland and I hate it
I remember a good one : I was USMC on Sharqi, while standing on the TV station rooftop I realised that the flag went white - I knew I had no time to run the stairs so I managed to jump off the roof and parachute on the balcony <first time ever, so I was uber proud> - there was 1MEC and 1USMC knife fighting and I managed to land on my teammates head <TK>
then I got knifed by the MEC guy, and we lost the flag ^^"
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6316|eng
killing an enemy, but when they r dead, keep on firing and kill a friendly behind him.

hmm...
#rekt
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6297|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
C4ing a tank, just to have the driver jump out and nail me! Not that embarrassing, but boy does it piss me off!
Getting killed by a guy who had his back to me when I started firing! Oh man, I beat the desk so bad last time that happened my hand still hurts today (And there is a big fist shaped dent in the desk!)

Also, laying a claymore on a Mines FF=off server. Then trying to pistol a guy and lead him round to my claymore, only to have him set it off with me in the blast radius! TK'd myself with my own claymore when FF was off! Genius
okashii
+34|6559|I'm form Poland and I hate it
I also remember when I got tea-bagged for the first time I got killed by a USMC anti-tank guy <black>  who had DAO, so while hew was reloading <so DAO was facing ground> he started jumping/crouching on my face what totally looked like I was being mouth-raped by a huge black d-i-c-k =_=" <nice way to loose virginity huh>
~FuzZz~
+422|6352|Orrstrayleea

Ninja_Kid2002 wrote:

(And there is a big fist shaped dent in the desk!)
hehehehehehe like in the cartoons

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard