fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6488|Menlo Park, CA
I wish I got laid at 11 years old!!

I was 18 before I started laying pipe!!

I did everything else for years, but never could manage to dip it! Maybe cause I had my braces till I was a junior in high school.

Anyway, college was unreal. . . lol! Living in the fraternity for two years was flat out rediculous! Fun times lol!
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6670|Colorado
Hope they knew about lube, thats got to hurt at that age. I was much younger when I stuck my pee-pee in a girl , I thank her boyfriend for being too busy to come over while she was babysitting , I wasn't ready for it emotionally at 7 though lol, I was soooo in love or lust. Wonder what ever happen to that slut.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6548|CH/BR - in UK

Haha, nice - and I'm closing in on 18 and still haven't had any >.<
No, seriously, that's kinda sick. If you want to have sex with 11, fine, just not in class!

-konfusion
zeidmaan
+234|6413|Vienna

I blame it all on MTV.

Its the SATANS TV stations. Dumbing down and demoralizing children...
Ryan
+1,230|6841|Alberta, Canada

They shouldn't be charged... they just wanted to get it on in the classroom. They were curious, that's all lol.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6565|NYC / Hamburg

Ryan wrote:

They shouldn't be charged... they just wanted to get it on in the classroom. They were curious, that's all lol.
meh, how are they supposed to be charged. If found guilty do they get put in prison? I think not. They might get some verbal trouble but no trial
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
reaper_654
confused??
+36|6294|ohio,USA
ummmm lol no comment
O))) one-weak
marksman chanpuru
+7|6230|sweden

zeidmaan wrote:

I blame it all on MTV.

i agree. todays television shows like big brother and mtv sculps kids minds conveniently before they hit puberty... or even before, shown here
goblinstomper
I ♣ Seals
+8|6563|Hampshire
Atleast we had the decency to use the darkroom during lunch or after school.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6763|Cambridge (UK)
It used to be behind the bikesheds. Now it's in the classrooms. Has anything really changed?
agent146
+127|6384|Jesus Land aka Canada
...ohh boy to me "11 years old having sex in class" is like .....man when i was 11 the only thing i was into was power rangers and pokemon.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6763|Cambridge (UK)

agent146 wrote:

...ohh boy to me "11 years old having sex in class" is like .....man when i was 11 the only thing i was into was power rangers and pokemon.
Read the article again.

two 11-year-old girls, a 12-year-old boy and a 13-year-old boy
Girls mature much earlier than boys and girls experimenting sexually at 11 isn't that rare. The boys, at first glance, do seem to be quite young, but again, it's not that rare for boys to be discovering sex around 13.
twiistaaa
+87|6666|mexico
its all the damn hippity hop music on tv!!!
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6477|Somewhere else

O))) one-weak wrote:

zeidmaan wrote:

I blame it all on MTV.

i agree. todays television shows like big brother and mtv sculps kids minds conveniently before they hit puberty... or even before, shown here
same here.  Although "sculps" isnt the right word. I'd say "stupifys" is more accurate.   Pop stars are worthless, how the hell do kids like the shit they do/create?

Anyway,  11 eh? hmmm.... skipped the whole cooties phase yes?
beerface702
+65|6691|las vegas
my grandpa, rest his soul.

was knockin boots at 9 lol i was told. but that was in the 30's it was a bit diffrent

marriage wasnt uncommon at age 14
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6500|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
Little Horny Bitches.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

TrollmeaT wrote:

Hope they knew about lube, thats got to hurt at that age. I was much younger when I stuck my pee-pee in a girl , I thank her boyfriend for being too busy to come over while she was babysitting , I wasn't ready for it emotionally at 7 though lol, I was soooo in love or lust. Wonder what ever happen to that slut.
Are you fucking serious dude? I'm just laughing my ass off right now.

I blame Paris Hilton. 11 is waaaaaaaay to young lol... I bet those boys are gonna go in college and say: I got laid before I was a teenager, fucking owned bitch.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6389|fåking denmark
So they just had sex ?

IT was not a rape ?.
Ryan
+1,230|6841|Alberta, Canada

max wrote:

Ryan wrote:

meh, how are they supposed to be charged. If found guilty do they get put in prison? I think not. They might get some verbal trouble but no trial
Nevermind, not charged, I read it wrong. I meant arrested.
jord
+2,382|6676|The North, beyond the wall.
I wish i was there.

Could of had a nice tug.
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6680|The Lou
Sex can wait! masturbate!

Ahh, the best of will farrell.

I feel bad for the look-out kid, he wasnt getting any and yet he still gets in trouble.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6650|pimelteror.de
so what.... they had fun.. nobody was harmed... who cares...
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6680|The Lou

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

so what.... they had fun.. nobody was harmed... who cares...
The person who found them probably was, if i walked in on that shit i would be scared for life.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard