']['error
Banned
+630|6637|The Netherlands
ROFL 11 year olds! that's really young
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6438|The Land of Scott Walker

Obey_m0rph3us wrote:

I didn't say I supported it, I was commenting on the fact that people are probably going to bitch and try lay the blame with the media and video games, instead of where it should be: on the parents and on the teacher.
Fair enough.  Primary blame does ultimately lie with the parents who probably haven’t instructed their kids properly on the subject.  But even if they had, no one can control their kids from long distance while they’re at school.  The students chose their actions and should be held accountable in some way by the school system.  Yes, the teacher left the classroom unattended and I’m sure she’ll be dealt with appropriately, but we can’t blame her as if she told the kids to screw one another while she was gone.  

Fen321 wrote:

At what arbitrary age would you like to set for a child to be able to make said decision? Truly curious about what it means to be "old enough."
You understand what I mean by old enough, Fen.  There is no set age, but conventional wisdom would tell us children that young do not have the emotional maturity to handle a sexual relationship.  Wouldn’t you agree?  The legal system establishes the age of consent at 18 years of age. 

A sexual relationship carries with it a high level of responsibility because of the biological realities that can result if one is irresponsible.  Pregnancy is a reality that some adults cannot handle, let alone a child that’s not even a teenager.  That’s where education comes in to attempt to inform children/teenagers of the realities accompanying sex.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6709

Andoura wrote:

S H I T !!!!

this is crazy... mbay not the fact they had sex... but the fact they did it in a class in the school. This is why its kids and kids dont understand danger and the real sence of life at 11 years old, they just wanna have fun, play and eat at mcdonald's ....

thrust me this is why i watch my 13 years old sister wit her fkn boyfriend... he hates me lool yesterday i picked her up at school wit my car... and she was wit him and few friends, he was freakin out was so funny, she told me when he saw you in the car he started walking faster so you dont see him... i need to talk wit this kid fuck !!!
Psssssssssh you worry too much about your sis. How old is her BF? Trust me dude, chicks BF are afraid of their GF's Father and brother.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6438|The Land of Scott Walker

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Andoura wrote:

S H I T !!!!

this is crazy... mbay not the fact they had sex... but the fact they did it in a class in the school. This is why its kids and kids dont understand danger and the real sence of life at 11 years old, they just wanna have fun, play and eat at mcdonald's ....

thrust me this is why i watch my 13 years old sister wit her fkn boyfriend... he hates me lool yesterday i picked her up at school wit my car... and she was wit him and few friends, he was freakin out was so funny, she told me when he saw you in the car he started walking faster so you dont see him... i need to talk wit this kid fuck !!!
Psssssssssh you worry too much about your sis. How old is her BF? Trust me dude, chicks BF are afraid of their GF's Father and brother.
Through high school my sister had two different boyfriends.  I have fond memories of making them shake in their boots.   Cleaning one's shotgun when meeting him the first time does wonders.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6614|London, England

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Andoura wrote:

S H I T !!!!

Bullshit. They will fuck at any chance they get. Plus most of the times the girls will try their best to make sure nobody finds out. The girls here in the UK are mostly real sluts (no offence), good (if my age) and bad. Mostly bad though.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2007-04-04 10:33:29)

CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6511|USA
i came later than 11 years old...no pun intended.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6709

Mekstizzle wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Andoura wrote:

S H I T !!!!

Bullshit. They will fuck at any chance they get. Plus most of the times the girls will try their best to make sure nobody finds out. The girls here in the UK are mostly real sluts (no offence), good and bad. Mostly bad though.
At 13? Lawl the law can't control it
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Raphi
Banned
+354|6251|Basel, Switzerland
"Omg". I tought that when i red this article. I don't know what to say. It's young. I did'nt had sex with somebody but I think (without to know what real sex is) it's still too young. With 11 years... "POWNED!" or better: "TEH PWNAGE!"
ghettoperson
+1,943|6642

Stingray24 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Andoura wrote:

S H I T !!!!

Through high school my sister had two different boyfriends.  I have fond memories of making them shake in their boots.   Cleaning one's shotgun when meeting him the first time does wonders.
Certainly something to be said for your second amendment.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6702|Charlie One Alpha
Holy shit. That's pretty fucked up right there. What's the world coming to if even 11-year olds get more pussy than me.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6441

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Holy shit. That's pretty fucked up right there. What's the world coming to if even 11-year olds get more pussy than me.
lawl join the club bro!
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6685
I think it is just messed up that they fucked in class. I have heard of people losing their virginity at 12. So that part isn't so unbelievable.
eagles1106
+269|6576|Marlton, New Jersey.

Stingray24 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Andoura wrote:

S H I T !!!!

LT.Victim
+1,175|6555|British Columbia, Canada
Jesus Fucking Christ..

11?

I don't think anyone would do that even if they were in High School.
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6599|Parainen, Finland
A serious matter perhaps, but let us not make a big show out of this!!!!
As a father I would be very shocked to hear about that my own daughter would have been involved in a thing like this.... But that is not the case now...

This could also be a mistake to make if the parents/teachers makes a too large number out of this.
Maybe it already is by going out to the media. Here we are once again. Fuck the media!!!!

Why do I state this??

These are my thoughts:

1. They are Humans.

2. "The human is a animal that sleeps, eats, drinks and fucks..." The basics of the human nature.
     Also a part in my forthcoming book: "The meaning of life" But that is another story.....

3. What they did is very normal, I could have done the same if I was 12 and had a girlfriend that
    had the same interests and would have been on the same level.

4. The most important thing now is that they get the proper "feedback" for what they have done.
    That regular "Bees N´Honey bullshit" doesn´t count here...

5. I guess that they knew what they were doing, cause this doesn´t happen all the time.
    I mean, the teacher doesn´t have to start every day by ripping two teenagers apart before the lecture
    starts, if you know what I mean... 

6. Based on these short analyzes I state: "Good Work Squad!!!!" This is no biggie, the same scenario
    probably would have taken place anywhere if it was up to the kids that "We must have sex now!!"
    By doing this in school, they probably just revolted to make a number out of the whole thing...
    Same as we did during our time in school, someone suddenly just ran naked through the school!!!
    Off course, if someone of us would have done the same in  that age, it would have been so "cool" and it     
    would have been something to tell your friends about around the camp fire enjoying some beer many
    years after.

Let´s try to go down to the age of the kids and think like them:

"Man those guys were lucky bastards"   

-Uber

Last edited by Ubersturmbannfuhrer (2007-04-04 14:10:05)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6709
I think the kids should be sent to Rehab not be in prison though =/
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6713|California

I hope they were brother and sister. That would be awesome.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6690

stryyker wrote:

I will rip your throat out and use it to smoke a kilo...
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6709

stryyker wrote:

Lawl incest.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6383

As for kids witnissing acts of intercourse:

Warning, not appropriate for horny 11 year olds.

Last edited by some_random_panda (2007-04-04 22:27:35)

Xblade-3o5-
Oi, Suzy!
+113|6746|Florida, United States

eagles1106 wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Have u ever made love to a man before?
CommieChipmunk
+488|6562|Portland, OR, USA

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Rehab?

I don't know many places that offer 11 year olds "sexual rehabilitation."

Church camp?
.robzored.
Roflcopter Pilot
+74|6269|Illinois
Whatever happened to the good old stork-story. This is why sex-ed needs to be put off at least untill freshmen year of high school. It's like the Troy Mclure quote from the simpsons "and now that you know how....don't do it."  It's a really shortsighted policy.
Mr.Pieeater
+116|6617|Cherry Pie
I blame the liberal media and sausages with cheese inside of them already.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6709

CommieChipmunk wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Rehab?

I don't know many places that offer 11 year olds "sexual rehabilitation."

Church camp?
And learning the good ol bible about incest (Abraham and Sarah)

I think not.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard