Tank11%11% - 21
Apc7%7% - 14
Hmvee/Vodnick10%10% - 18
I play IO cause I'm weak in the knees.5%5% - 10
Total: 180
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6358

Ok, please don't NULL VOTE! Just pick the option thats close to what you like. Or Second Fav.

Yes its a take off of ErikT92's thread. I thought we might as well get some more feedback. Question is there. Vote and tell us why.

I personally enjoy tanking the most. Its so much more rewarding to take out Attack Helis or Apc's & Tanks at once. Then running over unsuspecting newbers on the ground. I took out the SAS Apache 3 times on Ghost Town last night. It was a blast.

Oh, and its fun drivin off a cliff and firing a shell at an approaching cobra and actually hitting it lol. (Happened once on Kubra Dam)   

I think the Helis is just a pawn machine though. It's too easy to kill tanks/units on the ground. So I prefer more of a challenge (w/ the tank) Although yes, I know its difficult to deal with other attack choppers and jet's comin at ya.  It appears I ONLY missed the:
  • Mini Heli
  • Atv
  • Blackhawk
  • Buggies
  • Forklift
  • Jetski
  • Linebacker/TungustaAnd of course:
  • Anything you can put C4 on! (Fenris)

Sorry I suck at makin polls lol

Screenies
-----------------
https://img460.imageshack.us/img460/6601/screen140st2.jpg
HOSTILE SLICK INBOUND! Ha, not anymore!

https://img484.imageshack.us/img484/5949/screen023cv4.jpg
Long range pawnage of the Cobra.

Ya, by the way I am the-Slayer(of)noobs so its me.

Last edited by Im_Dooomed (2007-04-03 14:25:55)

Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6777|The United Center
I prefer the scout choppers followed by the A10/Q5/SUwhatever from AF.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6398|Columbus, Ohio
My combat boots
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6320|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

I've finally mastered the art of hitting helicopter's with the tank's main gun.

Of course, jihading with the Humvee/Vodnik does have its perks. After all, what other warning can you give to the enemy by honking that damn horn on your way in to blow the hell out of 'em?
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Sentinel
Cheeseburger Connoisseur
+145|6688|Australia
Armour, preferrably a tank. If that isnt available, a light jeep and my feet.
aLeX
.?
+160|6362|:D

I prefer the Blackhawk.. I'm not really into killing :]
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6383|Troy, New York
Black Hawk
Longbow
+163|6677|Odessa, Ukraine
Attack chopers ofcource
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6358

Tank FTW! It's way more personal because you can run over whoever you just killed lol.

Last edited by Im_Dooomed (2007-04-02 15:33:42)

Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6531|Valley of the Dragons
Again an incomplete Poll, where is the DPV? It's even in your friggin signature OP
{B-T}<babacanosh>
+31|6633
ATV, ultimate kamakazi vehicles!
ErikT92
+19|6508|Norway
I likes the attack chopper, and of course a bit jihading with C4...
LT.Victim
+1,175|6593|British Columbia, Canada
The Attack helis and the DPV..

*Beep* *Beep*....  *Squish*
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6358

I've found that if I walk to the left, then cut back and run to the right I save my ass from gettin ran over about 80% of the time
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6320|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Im_Dooomed wrote:

I've found that if I walk to the left, then cut back and run to the right I save my ass from gettin ran over about 80% of the time
Really? I just go for the good ol' "prone-at-the-right-time-and-have-the-bastard-speed-over-you" tactic. Works pretty well, especially if you have a grenade launcher or SRAW/Eryx. Just turn around, and fire it into the rear opening. If it's a DPV/FAV, it'll usually explode. If it's a Humvee/Vodnik, you can usually blow the driver out.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6358

Its' pretty risky to just prone. I mean if its a hmvee then it works sometimes, but I think the DPV's are to low to the ground, and if a tire hits you ur dead. If im anti-tank I like to just risk it and try and shoot the car. Although this is a lot of times unsuccesful due to the way the DPV is made...I've watched BR footage of me runnin an at guy over and the rocket when RIGHT through my DPV. Damn I was lucky lol. And ya, the dude did get squished
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6709|Middle of nowhere
tanks

i can't ever find a good gunner in a helo, and planes is either way too easy, or way to hard

transport is too weak to do anything, and air defense is a sitting duck without a tank nearby

ground defense is a joke most of the time
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6550|Adelaide, South Australia

A fully decked out DPV, kinda like this one:

https://img181.imageshack.us/img181/3305/jihadbuggyweffectyo2.jpg

CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6687|The View From The Afternoon
IO ftw. Screw the veichle whores.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6398|Columbus, Ohio

CruZ4dR wrote:

IO ftw. Screw the veichle whores.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6358

Tank whores FTW! there's no way it'll catch up to attack choppers I bet I can take anybody who voted Attack Chopper down with my Tank on any SF map Challenges? Challenges?
jord
+2,382|6709|The North, beyond the wall.
Who the hell comes into a thread about Fave vehicles and insults people who use vehicles.Bit pointless if you ask me,why not just not click on the thread.It's not like the title is misleading.

Anyway,id go for forklift.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6398|Columbus, Ohio

jord wrote:

Who the hell comes into a thread about Fave vehicles and insults people who use vehicles.Bit pointless if you ask me,why not just not click on the thread.It's not like the title is misleading.

Erm....foot is one of the options in the thread, which he insults people who like IO.
BlackKoala
+215|6356

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Tank whores FTW! there's no way it'll catch up to attack choppers I bet I can take anybody who voted Attack Chopper down with my Tank on any SF map Challenges? Challenges?
Well if you're camping the heli pads....:p
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6358

jord wrote:

FFS! Another one I forgot.  /wrists

BlackKoala wrote:

Well if you're camping the heli pads....:p
Um, well no thats not much fun. I'd give you a chance to get in the air....about 10 feet. Then its fair game (jk) I'm usually to busy killing infantry/apcs/Mobile AA to bother sittin around and getting one kill from a chopper. You get in the air, i'll let u fly around for awhile... until you come across my tank.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard