CrazeD
+368|6681|Maine

xBlackPantherx wrote:

HAHAHAHHAAH , thats funny that one of the guys lives in irvine. i live right by irvine. give me that fuckers address and i'll fuck up his life.
I don't know his exact address, sorry. I can PM you the IP if you'd like.

All is well, though. I have complete control over my server now and every password ins 64 character alpha-numerical (with caps and lowercase) so I think we're pretty safe now.

Considering a 48 character alpha-numerical password contains about 282billion combinations, I can't imagine how many a 64 character has. Plus I'm going to change it every other day.

I'm also going to attempt to gather any activity logs from the server hosts and these bastards are going down. I'm calling the server host tomorrow and tell them that two people hacked their equipment and see what they want to do about it. I'd imagine they won't be too happy with the fact and possibly take up legal action.

In any case, they DEFINITELY won't be doing that crap again.

Does anyone know of any teamspeak fixes that prevent their crap from working?
maniacmattie
Karma Whore.. LOL
+27|6309

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

maniacmattie wrote:

Yar. Who wants to hear about somebody hacking another persons Teamspeak, in a thread where somebody is upset after it happening to them?

Unless ofcourse you were joking, and in that case, carry on.
Im sure many people would considering there is a deep hate for BFROE lurking around these forums.. but you wouldn't know that would you
Being a newbie, No. But being informed on things like this is good, and now I understand.

Carry on
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6444|UK
basic scripting attacking probs using the simple 16 bit formation

every 16 bits of code are not encrypted, with the right software it can easily be broken

(they have just cracked blu ray disks and encoding using the same method)

basically all i can say is get in touch with the ISP, concider legal action

most of all

id probs get a new dedi box.
CrazeD
+368|6681|Maine
I contacted my server host and they said they don't keep any activity logs. Apparently it's my responsibility, being the owner of the box....
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6444|UK
thats sucks

id get a new box then

with a provider that do actually keep logs

dont mind me asking but who are you with? ( your dedi box provider )
CrazeD
+368|6681|Maine
Server beach.

They're pretty cheap, that's why we have them - only $105 a month for the dedi.

I'm not real worried though, I seriously doubt they're going to crack my password.
HOLLYWOOD=_=FTW=_=
+31|6560
Magpie you shouldnt threaten people over teh interweb. writing checks with your mouth that your ass clearly cant cash makes you look like a fool.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6631|Camp XRay

HeimdalX wrote:

They'll just get a warning from their isp most probably.

Shutdown the ports not in use on your dedicated box, especially netbios.
If you used a randomly generated 20 char pass on the server too they used another method of entry probably.
Either someone told them or you need to get a firewall.
i would say get a firewall as well. make sure you scan all the open ports.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6534|Milkystania, yurop

HOLLYWOOD=_=FTW=_= wrote:

Magpie you shouldnt threaten people over teh interweb. writing checks with your mouth that your ass clearly cant cash makes you look like a fool.
So what how i write you seem to belive that it is ok to torture and kill animals just to get "even" what kind of a sick person would do that? I hope that it was just a sick sick joke
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6774|UK
I cut up stray cats everyday just for the hell of it. What you gunna do ?
Gravity
Infantry Whore
+37|6849

Vilham wrote:

I'll join you. ill lure them for you
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6638|Washington, DC

Vilham wrote:

Hit you in the head with a baseball bat?

anyways, make like Eric Bauman and get the FBI Cyber Terrorism Unit!

Seriously though, this is where it wouldn't hurt to have connections with the CIA. Have your buddy find where they live, then pay them a visit with a .357 magnum.

edit: Don't shoot them of course, shoot their computers. Then tie them up and teabag them while saying "Hack this"!

Last edited by Hurricane (2007-03-09 17:02:12)

Gravity
Infantry Whore
+37|6849

Hurricane wrote:

Then tie them up and teabag them while saying "Hack this"!
Where did ur parents go wrong Hurricane?
HOLLYWOOD=_=FTW=_=
+31|6560
Actually it was a joke and ive never tortured animals. But we now know whos a little girlyman peta activist.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6648

Screw legal action. Just ask yourself WWHD what would hollywood do. Lemme enilighten you as to how i would handle the asshatery that you have above described. First track their ips. Second Find out where they live. Third Find their dog/cat/ferret/whatever furry pet they have at home. Step 4 make a loin cloth out of said pet. Fifth Step Send said loin cloth to them in the mail. Problem Solved These assbags would never fuck with you again. And if your wondering yes Ive done things of this nature and they are quite effective.
Don't make the same mistake as his parents. Wear a condom.

https://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en-commons/thumb/b/bf/200px-Trojan_condom.jpg
HOLLYWOOD=_=FTW=_=
+31|6560
Take reapers example this is how you perform a perfect ZING kudos man that was pretty funny.
CrazeD
+368|6681|Maine

thareaper254 wrote:

Screw legal action. Just ask yourself WWHD what would hollywood do. Lemme enilighten you as to how i would handle the asshatery that you have above described. First track their ips. Second Find out where they live. Third Find their dog/cat/ferret/whatever furry pet they have at home. Step 4 make a loin cloth out of said pet. Fifth Step Send said loin cloth to them in the mail. Problem Solved These assbags would never fuck with you again. And if your wondering yes Ive done things of this nature and they are quite effective.
Don't make the same mistake as his parents. Wear a condom.

http://content.answers.com/main/content … condom.jpg
Hahaha
dubbs
+105|6640|Lexington, KY

CrazeD wrote:

I contacted my server host and they said they don't keep any activity logs. Apparently it's my responsibility, being the owner of the box....
Legally it is your responsibility.  Also, depending on how long you had the box, you can probably get your money back, just tell them you are not happy with their service.
jsnipy
+3,276|6530|...

hacked usually=betrayal by a friend or weak password. Legal action? Possibly, but no law enforcement agency is going to pursue someone who hacked a teamspeak server (regardless what anyone tells you about cyber terrorism laws lol). The only way law enforcement would get involved is if you can prove significant financial loss.

Last edited by jsnipy (2007-03-10 00:21:55)

CrazeD
+368|6681|Maine
I don't want my money back, I want to keep the box... I just don't want people hacking it.

The only people who knew the passwords were me and two others, and the two others live right near each other and are the ones who bought the box - so I seriously doubt they gave out the password.
_1_MAN-ARMY.19
+25|6279

CrazeD wrote:

A friend of mine did a little tracing and found one of them to be in Winterpark, Florida and the other is in Irvine, California. Anyone wanna go pwn some hackers?

I talked to a support tech, and just as I figured, all he told me was that I need the support login information from my buddy (who is barely ever on) before I can do anything about it.

*sigh*

I think I'm going with a 64 character alpha-numerical password for everything. And then encyrpt the password file, archive it, encrypt that, and then hide the file.

Let's see the bastards hack that.
ahahaha i live 10 mins from irvine california LMAO!
Aapje
Internet Superhero
+221|6404

NeXuS4909 wrote:

can u get their IP's?
lol If you have someones IP you are not sure you can catch them lol.

The easiest is to use different and passwords with numerics and others in it.

As you can easily login to the webpanel (IP:14534) usually works. And the old
( U SA ) trick but that doesn't work that much.

You can also try and brute force it but that is so ineffective..

The best thing to do is stealing someone's Teamspeak.conf which can easily be done.

Your clanleader didn't clicked on anything suspicious or something, lol?
cospengle
+140|6495|Armidale, NSW, Australia

Hurricane wrote:

Then tie them up and teabag them while saying "Hack this"!
lol "Hacky Sack"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard