CrazeD
+368|6669|Maine
Words cannot describe how pissed off I am right now.

Here's the long story short:

Some stupid new member in my clan mouthed off to some group of butt-touching faggots called "the core" who hacked our teamspeak. We figured out it was a miscommunication and booted said member from the clan. We talked to them on xfire and (or so I thought) extinguished the fire between us.

So...

My clan buys a brand spanking new dedicated server box to host servers and host a new teamspeak. We get the new teamspeak setup today. We're installing servers, too.

So my clan leader (chaos) was at a concert till about 9PM tonight. His xfire got hacked by this queer core clan. He comes onto TS as (Chaosyn). I'm sitting on teamspeak, chillin, and here comes a user "Chaos" (R SA CA). I'm like hmm....he's supposed to be at a concert, and his xfire got hacked, plus his name isn't right. So I remove his SA and before I could ban they left. So I immediately went into admin and removed all but two admin accounts (me and the other leader).

A few minutes later, a name something like Guest1     % or some crap comes on with SA. Before I could revoke his, he revoked mine and banned me. I was already screwed before I could get into the admin panel.

So I freak out and login into my dedi to get into super admin. Right as I get on the dedi, I see the notepad file containing the teamspeak admin passwords open, and the super admin panel open.

So basically they hacked into our brand new dedi and screwed us. I shut the dedi off ASAP.

NOW WHAT?!

How can I take legal action against these douche bags? What can I do to prevent this from happening? All admins on my teamspeak have 20 character length passwords that are alpha-numerical done by a generator.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6338|Atlanta, Georgia
can u get their IP's?
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6703|67.222.138.85
That seriously sucks man. I know you can take legal action against them, if you can find them. I believe contacting duk0r would be beneficial...
Sk
stat padding is for girls
+41|6385
1: Get a full log from your dedi box's router

2: use sites such as networkassociates, ripe, and GOOGLE to track down the ISP of the IP addresses that were used to access your system.

3: contact the ISP stating possible ToS violation, providing them with a detailed list of events, including times, dates, etc. Include a copy of the router logs

4: wait for them to respond and work with them to rid yourself of these pretenders.
CrazeD
+368|6669|Maine
I have the IP's.

Anyone want them? Maybe screw them over a little?

Their ISP's have been contacted. Whether they do anything or not we shall see.
HOLLYWOOD=_=FTW=_=
+31|6548
Screw legal action. Just ask yourself WWHD what would hollywood do. Lemme enilighten you as to how i would handle the asshatery that you have above described. First track their ips. Second Find out where they live. Third Find their dog/cat/ferret/whatever furry pet they have at home. Step 4 make a loin cloth out of said pet. Fifth Step Send said loin cloth to them in the mail. Problem Solved These assbags would never fuck with you again. And if your wondering yes Ive done things of this nature and they are quite effective.
Scardaddy
+37|6388|UK
Damn dude don't get me involved sounds like some serious bullshit
HeimdalX
+37|6647
They'll just get a warning from their isp most probably.

Shutdown the ports not in use on your dedicated box, especially netbios.
If you used a randomly generated 20 char pass on the server too they used another method of entry probably.
Either someone told them or you need to get a firewall.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6760
LMAO, z0mg i haev tehir IP's OH n0es thei r g0ing d0wn.

LOL nothing is going to happen, I suggest you host another TS, and put a password on it. Then make sure all SA's have STRONG passwords.
CrazeD
+368|6669|Maine
I think some of you missed the point here.

My clan just dished out 110$ for a dedicated box that another bunch of hackers now have control over....

I can't just "host a new teamspeak".

They hacked the root access to my server as well. They have complete control over it.
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6387|Penrith,Nsw, Aus

CrazeD wrote:

I think some of you missed the point here.

My clan just dished out 110$ for a dedicated box that another bunch of hackers now have control over....

I can't just "host a new teamspeak".

They hacked the root access to my server as well. They have complete control over it.
Shouldnt got into a fight then i guess lol.
Gravity
Infantry Whore
+37|6837
Teamspeak hax = ez to get. Get a vent, and your problem is solved.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6756|San Antonio, Texas
https://img45.imageshack.us/img45/8342/noitsfuckedqb0.gif

I am sorry but I had to post that out of your sig...

Anyways, I would reinstall the entire OS, get a good firewall, block off all the ports that you are not using, encrypt everything that you can and for ALL passwords have them >15 characters long with letters, numbers, and symbols. The best are the ALT + symbols if you can do them. (← ↓○ ╣ ò)
CrazeD
+368|6669|Maine
A friend of mine did a little tracing and found one of them to be in Winterpark, Florida and the other is in Irvine, California. Anyone wanna go pwn some hackers?

I talked to a support tech, and just as I figured, all he told me was that I need the support login information from my buddy (who is barely ever on) before I can do anything about it.

*sigh*

I think I'm going with a 64 character alpha-numerical password for everything. And then encyrpt the password file, archive it, encrypt that, and then hide the file.

Let's see the bastards hack that.
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6553|Brisbane, Aus

hide with this lol http://stealthfilesinwindows.ytmnd.com/

i'd say try ventrillo instead but someone already said that
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6646
!!!!!!!ZOMG!!!!!!

We hacked on WoOkie's and BFROE's TS once
maniacmattie
Karma Whore.. LOL
+27|6298

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

!!!!!!!ZOMG!!!!!!

This is neither the time or place to be talking about this
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6646

maniacmattie wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

!!!!!!!ZOMG!!!!!!

This is neither the time or place to be talking about this
RIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHT???
maniacmattie
Karma Whore.. LOL
+27|6298
Yar. Who wants to hear about somebody hacking another persons Teamspeak, in a thread where somebody is upset after it happening to them?

Unless ofcourse you were joking, and in that case, carry on.

Last edited by maniacmattie (2007-03-08 22:54:16)

..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6646

maniacmattie wrote:

Yar. Who wants to hear about somebody hacking another persons Teamspeak, in a thread where somebody is upset after it happening to them?

Unless ofcourse you were joking, and in that case, carry on.
Im sure many people would considering there is a deep hate for BFROE lurking around these forums.. but you wouldn't know that would you
CrazeD
+368|6669|Maine
Hacking my teamspeak is one thing. These bastards hacked the dedicated BOX that the teamspeak is running on. We bought the WHOLE COMPUTER, and THEY HACKED THE WHOLE THING.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6523|Milkystania, yurop

HOLLYWOOD=_=FTW=_= wrote:

Screw legal action. Just ask yourself WWHD what would hollywood do. Lemme enilighten you as to how i would handle the asshatery that you have above described. First track their ips. Second Find out where they live. Third Find their dog/cat/ferret/whatever furry pet they have at home. Step 4 make a loin cloth out of said pet. Fifth Step Send said loin cloth to them in the mail. Problem Solved These assbags would never fuck with you again. And if your wondering yes Ive done things of this nature and they are quite effective.
You are one sick bastard, get help And if you realy have done that to animals there are no words that can describe what I would do to you. You don fuck with animals

Take legal actions

Last edited by Magpie (2007-03-08 23:58:44)

xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6339|California
HAHAHAHHAAH , thats funny that one of the guys lives in irvine. i live right by irvine. give me that fuckers address and i'll fuck up his life.

Last edited by xBlackPantherx (2007-03-09 00:03:30)

SFR-Rooo
+19|6639|portsmouth uk
have you got your mate thats never on any contact numbers or email addy to contact him with for further info you need?
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6646

xBlackPantherx wrote:

HAHAHAHHAAH , thats funny that one of the guys lives in irvine. i live right by irvine. give me that fuckers address and i'll fuck up his life.
Slight problems?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard