d.cripz
+29|6445
i did it.. I think i have too much ear wax for it to be really cool. I also had a boner when i did it so would that interfere?
theexterminator222
Banned
+16|6345
well u thought wrong
Stumanbmx
S!l3nt But D3adly
+86|6639|Pickle Village
try and convince me
travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6734|U.S
There is no good way to describe it but it is awesome once you feel it
Stumanbmx
S!l3nt But D3adly
+86|6639|Pickle Village

d.cripz wrote:

i did it.. I think i have too much ear wax for it to be really cool. I also had a boner when i did it so would that interfere?
lmao, im thinking maybe the blood rushing to your bone might have disrupted the fluid in your ear causing the experiment to fail.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6871|Kubra, Damn it!

Okay, something's not working right here. I put my big studio headphones up my ass, then swallowed some water, but I'm not noticing things sounding any different. There's definitely no sensation of my ass being connected to my ears by some tube.

Maybe I'll read the original post again and see what I did wrong...
Stumanbmx
S!l3nt But D3adly
+86|6639|Pickle Village

chittydog wrote:

Okay, something's not working right here. I put my big studio headphones up my ass, then swallowed some water, but I'm not noticing things sounding any different. There's definitely no sensation of my ass being connected to my ears by some tube.

Maybe I'll read the original post again and see what I did wrong...
yeah, i just tried that to and i had the same experience. I think i shoud get some better headphones but i don't want excrement on them.
travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6734|U.S
I dont think it goes to your ass maybe your ears are what you meant?
theexterminator222
Banned
+16|6345
hmm well the boner might be taking your mind off the subject at hand but i dunno about the earwax.  Once again volume is the key... The louder the better and no it won't screw up your hearing.  One more thing if you have people talking in the backround/u r in a car or someplace with outside noise it won't work. um and i don't think putting it in your ass will do much but hey who knows i mean if u keep using some kind of detectable wave and connect it to the human body sure you could discover something

Last edited by theexterminator222 (2007-03-05 19:38:07)

Stumanbmx
S!l3nt But D3adly
+86|6639|Pickle Village
no man, i know it has to go to my ass...
Stumanbmx
S!l3nt But D3adly
+86|6639|Pickle Village
k, i tried to get the ass thing to work by shoving the headphones in my mouth and have my buddy cum up my ass and i trried to ass swallow it but nothing is working to connect my ass.
Stumanbmx
S!l3nt But D3adly
+86|6639|Pickle Village
damn, i need to get some glasses, it says nose nut i read it as ass??? wtf
theexterminator222
Banned
+16|6345
damn stumanbmx i guess the only solution is to stick your dick in your friend's ear then shove your arm up his ass and shove the headphones up his urethra.  That will probably work for you as the original doesn't seem to be workign
Stumanbmx
S!l3nt But D3adly
+86|6639|Pickle Village
dude, that didn't work for the headphone thing but that was probably the best experience ever!
chittydog
less busy
+586|6871|Kubra, Damn it!

Stumanbmx wrote:

k, i tried to get the ass thing to work by shoving the headphones in my mouth and have my buddy cum up my ass and i trried to ass swallow it but nothing is working to connect my ass.
Wow. I thought I was being funny with the ass bit, but this took it to an entirely different, and disturbing, level...
theexterminator222
Banned
+16|6345
Alright Guys Spread The Word!
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6654|Manitowoc, WI

theexterminator222 wrote:

damn stumanbmx i guess the only solution is to stick your dick in your friend's ear then shove your arm up his ass and shove the headphones up his urethra.  That will probably work for you as the original doesn't seem to be workign
OW!
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6707
What the fuck is wrong with you kids?
theexterminator222
Banned
+16|6345
lol don't mind what i said to stumanbmx just try what i said in the original post
Stumanbmx
S!l3nt But D3adly
+86|6639|Pickle Village
but my way is way more fun
theexterminator222
Banned
+16|6345
para ti... pero no puedo.  Everyone's got their own opinion wow its really windy outside
Stumanbmx
S!l3nt But D3adly
+86|6639|Pickle Village
para todos punta madre!
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6494|behind my rifle
should i consult a doctor first to see if my bad knee would be effected here?
theexterminator222
Banned
+16|6345
Anybody new tried?
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6358|Orrstrayleea
holy shit that is weird

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard