answer71
+3|6722|Canada
...especially for some unknown reason.

I just got banned from   "24/7 BF2 high points" (i think its owned by WMD clan).
Anyway...i was in a tank and got banned for solo tv-ing. How silly!

too bad...i really enjoyed that server!

Last edited by answer71 (2007-03-03 18:24:01)

Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6443|dm_maidenhead
it sux wen ppol dont use propr gramr in ther subjct
answer71
+3|6722|Canada
wow...u idiot...i would hazard to guess that 99.9% of people understood the subject. Why even post such a stupid insignificant response?
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6515|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND

answer71 wrote:

wow...u idiot...i would hazard to guess that 99.9% of people understood the subject. Why even post such a stupid insignificant response?
Because noone likes you...
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6391|Iowa...
answer just ignore them they're being a couple of douchebags.
answer71
+3|6722|Canada
yeah... they are.

Last edited by answer71 (2007-03-03 16:04:45)

.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6495|The Twilight Zone
never-mind him. he thinks if he doesn't understand the subject, no one will. yeah that's a shame u were banned from your favorite server. maybe u could try to post an explanation on their forums.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
answer71
+3|6722|Canada

>>SUPR3MACY<< wrote:

never-mind him. he thinks if he doesn't understand the subject, no one will. yeah that's a shame u were banned from your favorite server. maybe u could try to post an explanation on their forums.
I tried to search for the clan server....couldn't find it. I think the ban was only for a week....i guess I'll ask then. thanks
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6593|Scotland

ELITE-UK wrote:

answer71 wrote:

yep because we all love you
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6443|dm_maidenhead

answer71 wrote:

yeah... they are.
are you fucking retarded, of course I knew what you meant but..

The Forum Rules wrote:

8. Use descriptive and appropriate titles when creating a thread. Titles such as, “Help!” “OMG WHAT DO I DO!!?1?@” and “L4m3rS Ar3 5tup1D…” will not generate helpful responses, and ultimately cause more work for users trying to find threads on a given topic.
David.P
Banned
+649|6315
*On Knees praying to God this does'nt turn into a flame thread*

It does believe me in cod2 i got banned form 2 zombie servers.

Last edited by David.Podedworny (2007-03-03 16:12:45)

.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6495|The Twilight Zone

petermassingale wrote:

answer71 wrote:

yeah... they are.

The Forum Rules wrote:

8. Use descriptive and appropriate titles when creating a thread. Titles such as, “Help!” “OMG WHAT DO I DO!!?1?@” and “L4m3rS Ar3 5tup1D…” will not generate helpful responses, and ultimately cause more work for users trying to find threads on a given topic.
usually the guy who says: "are you fucking retarded" is the retarded one. no offense. try to help the guy and not flame
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6672|New Hampshire, USA

petermassingale wrote:

answer71 wrote:

yeah... they are.

The Forum Rules wrote:

No one cares?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6443|dm_maidenhead

>>SUPR3MACY<< wrote:

petermassingale wrote:

answer71 wrote:

yeah... they are.

The Forum Rules wrote:

usually the guy who says: "are you fucking retarded" is the retarded one. no offense. try to help the guy and not flame
ok then answer71 you should try and find the website of the server. If you still can't find it then surely you could play on a different server for just one week.
Tbh they probably just kicked you for being a douche anyway. Maybe they could forsee you were the type of person who goes and cries to the forums whenever tey get kicked, banned or find a new hacker.
Next time something of equal unimportance happens in your life, get over it! Don't bother telling everyone.
WE DON'T CARE!
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6792|Chicago.
Cut the flaming. Help the guy, or don't. If I see any more flaming posts, it's closed.
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6443|dm_maidenhead
yessir!
Des.Kmal
+917|6659|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

petermassingale wrote:

it sux wen ppol dont use propr gramr in ther subjct
naw it sux evn more wen ppl car so much bout it. najhmaen?

Last edited by Des.Kmal (2007-03-03 17:20:11)

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
David.P
Banned
+649|6315
I have a question to the op. What server was it and why do you think you were banned?
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6515|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND

White-Fusion wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

answer71 wrote:

yep because we all love you
I dont care TBH, its a forum.....
answer71
+3|6722|Canada

David.Podedworny wrote:

I have a question to the op. What server was it and why do you think you were banned?
The server was     24/7 BF2 high points  i have no idea why i was banned...i was in  a tank at docks and got banned for solo tv-ing. I wasn't in a chopper at all during the game.

It's not that big a deal..... there are hundreds of servers out there. My original point was quite simply -- it sucks to be banned from a server you really like (for no good reason). I just find it difficult at times to find a server where the admin are at least somewhat mature.

Last edited by answer71 (2007-03-03 18:22:41)

David.P
Banned
+649|6315

answer71 wrote:

The server was     24/7 BF2 high points  i have no idea why i was banned...i was in  a tank at docks and got banned for solo tv-ing. I wasn't in a chopper at all during the game.

It's not that big a deal..... there are hundreds of servers out there. My original point was quite simply -- it sucks to be banned from a server you really like (for no good reason). I just find it difficult at times to find a server where the admin are at least somewhat mature.
Thank you. No offense man but you should've put this info in your first post so people would'nt flame you.

Anyway I got temp banned once in a K&P server for killing everyone with c4, In Kark i drove up to the designated combat area between the hotel and square with a vodnik rigged to blow 1 c4 on each side i parked it right behind the building ran like hell and boom killed 14 mec at once! Man it was fun.(It was in my early days and i think it may have been ranked (i'm not sure i was only their twice) Not only did they temp ban me from that server they temp banned me from 3 of their other servers(I think it was -LL- clan or something like that)
I have to admit they had a nice ghost town server.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6672|Washington, DC

Wow, this topic went to hell.

Anyways, don't worry about it. High points is an illusion. You get more points playing a 64 man server running a map you know you can do well in (Wake maybe, or Karkand or Jalalabad). Generally higher SPM than those 16 man servers where you see someone every 3 minutes.
David.P
Banned
+649|6315

Hurricane wrote:

Wow, this topic went to hell.
It did but I saved it! Now wheres my Karma? Lol i kid i have no use for karma i'll give it you but i wont take it.  Wait that sounded gay did'nt it?
DSRTurtle
+56|6727

answer71 wrote:

...especially for some unknown reason.

I just got banned from   "24/7 BF2 high points" (i think its owned by WMD clan).
Anyway...i was in a tank and got banned for solo tv-ing. How silly!

too bad...i really enjoyed that server!
A little more detail in this original post would probably have eliminated most of the flaming.  I do agree it sucks to get kicked or banned for something.  Did you one shot an enemy tank?
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6792|Chicago.

answer71 wrote:

I just find it difficult at times to find a server where the admin are at least somewhat mature.
Might I suggest dropping by the BF2s US server every once in a while. I'm an admin there, and we are very level headed and fair. The ping would be decent, seeing as you are from Canada.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard