bennisboy
+829|6667|Poundland
Whats the weirdest dream you've had?
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6642|Gold coast, Aus.
Well....I was like talking to these two girls and like they got undressed.. So i did too....

Then i woke up and felt a strange wet liquid around my balls

That was a pretty weird night....
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6711|Devon, England

gene_pool wrote:

Well....I was like talking to these two girls and like they got undressed.. So i did too....

Then i woke up and felt a strange wet liquid around my balls

That was a pretty weird night....
Are you ok?
bennisboy
+829|6667|Poundland
lol, I would contribute now, but I'm playing on the internets - serious business
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6572|Scotland
I eat crackers and cheese every night before bed, so for the last 2 weeks ive been having nuts dreams, for instance my recently passed away grandad standing in the living room talking away. That was very mad, also being late for work, and everyone in work screaming at me that i was letting customers down.
bennisboy
+829|6667|Poundland
lol yeah I had a really weird one last night, cant remember it too well though. It was along the lines of I was walking to school, but then part of my neighbourhood turned into a huge marina. And I was going to school on a pirate ship. Lots of odd stuff happened that I cant really remember, until the headmaster (who happened to be dumbledore) hit a massive gong and said "its half past toast, everyone go to bed"
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6547|Milkystania, yurop
falling throught the air naked and in another dream i feel in a pool of cadavers
bennisboy
+829|6667|Poundland
That reminds of a dream I had, it was nasty. I was on a railway platform and some guy hit me with a metal bar (which seemed like I could actually feel it) then I fell backwards underneath an oncoming train. I actually thought "oh shit I'm too young to die" and when the train hit me everything went white and my mind completely blanked for what felt like about 30 seconds. I actually believed I was dead, then I clocked n force myself to wake up and I wasn't actually breathing that was one horrible dream

Last edited by bennisboy (2007-03-01 13:21:51)

White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6572|Scotland
One dream i didnt like at all, was getting chased around my nanas house by a guy on a horse in black armour, stabbing me in the back with a sword, and every time he stabbed me id feel some really wqeird uncomfortable feeling
$h0ck3r
"There is a problem with your connection"
+23|6861
White-Fusion, i have had that dream before, no joke, seriously : for me it/he didnt stop

Last edited by $h0ck3r (2007-03-01 13:27:00)

FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6711|Devon, England

White-Fusion wrote:

... and every time he stabbed me id feel some really wqeird uncomfortable feeling
Like someone stabbing you?
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6572|Scotland
What one
$h0ck3r
+23|6861

White-Fusion wrote:

One dream i didnt like at all, was getting chased around my nanas house by a guy on a horse in black armour, stabbing me in the back with a sword, and every time he stabbed me id feel some really wqeird uncomfortable feeling
that one
bennisboy
+829|6667|Poundland
Man its so weird when you get hurt in dreams, because you can actually feel something even though nothing is happening really. Like one dream I was at the top of a ferris wheel with a mate, who randomly stabbed me, felt something weird like something had actually pierced my skin, then I fell off and felt myself thump on the floor, even though I hadn't moved.

You know what is really strange though, when you dream your falling and you fling out your arms to stop yourself and hit a wall oor something, you jump SOOOOOO bad. The first time it happened to me was when my brother asked me if it had ever happened to me and I laughed and called him a weirdo. When I fell asleep it happened
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6651|Washington, DC

Well, those falling dreams for one where you fall and fall then suddenly you wake up and feel like you're about to hit the bottom.

I once had a dream I was in BF2. Only it was a really weird custom map. It was a night map basically, let's say around 8PM on a summer's night in Maryland. It was on a hill, in a suburban area. Only thing is, it was raining really hard. And there was a huge torrenting river going through the street. It would've been a really fucking cool map, I woke up and was like "wtf."
$h0ck3r
+23|6861
another weird thing is, whenever im just about to fall asleep, i get surrounded by a group, then i apear on my own, then im falling and wake up just before i hit the ground, i have this atleast once a night
mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6560|The Lost Highway
A beautiful woman cut my middle and index fingers off. I asked if they'd grow back. She said 'no.'

Then we started laughing hysterically.

Almost all of my dreams are pretty messed up, so it's hard to pin it down to one being the 'weirdest.'
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6572|Scotland

Hurricane wrote:

Well, those falling dreams for one where you fall and fall then suddenly you wake up and feel like you're about to hit the bottom.

I once had a dream I was in BF2. Only it was a really weird custom map. It was a night map basically, let's say around 8PM on a summer's night in Maryland. It was on a hill, in a suburban area. Only thing is, it was raining really hard. And there was a huge torrenting river going through the street. It would've been a really fucking cool map, I woke up and was like "wtf."
DUUUUUUDE, srsly, thats sad but cool
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6572|Scotland
Also when i found a love for basketball, i was dreaming of doing a lay up shot, and i through my hand out in real life aswell as the dream and ounched the wall, that was sore
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6547|Milkystania, yurop
But the dreams i like the most are the sexdreams rawr
Thoruz
+42|6346|Germany
after 10 hours of playing bf2142 getting some weird awards (can't really remember them)
i hate having dreams about games
TheEl_Gayo
not gay
+7|6326|Florida Cracker
I had a dream one night that I was at a party in a huge house, then out of nowhere some guy 2x my size just threw me on the ground and started punching the shit out of me, somehow I managed to get up, and I mysteriously had a pistol and knife, so I shot the guys friends who were also beating me, then I shot the guy who originally started beating me and then gutted him with the knife telling him to die slowly right before I woke up, then I made an appointment with a psychologist.
syndicat111
+39|6699|UK

bennisboy wrote:

"its half past toast, everyone go to bed"
rofl

dreamt that my class was being chased by our history teacher.  we had an old tugboat, whereas he had a really evil jet black mercedes i can only describe as Satans car 

Last edited by syndicat111 (2007-03-01 13:42:34)

White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6572|Scotland

TheEl_Gayo wrote:

I had a dream one night that I was at a party in a huge house, then out of nowhere some guy 2x my size just threw me on the ground and started punching the shit out of me, somehow I managed to get up, and I mysteriously had a pistol and knife, so I shot the guys friends who were also beating me, then I shot the guy who originally started beating me and then gutted him with the knife telling him to die slowly right before I woke up, then I made an appointment with a psychologist.
Riiiiight, yes i believe that
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6759|Comber, Northern Ireland
being chased by someone and not being able to run at all

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard