0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6791|Arizona
Just curious.  Applied for it 3-4 months ago, got invited to a stress test weekend a month ago...and was invited into closed beta til March 30 or so, until Open Beta for presale goes live.  Just wondering if anyone here is in it as well, or is even interested in this game.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6390|California
I been in it since November 2006
dubbs
+105|6656|Lexington, KY
I was thinking about looking into it, but since I am not an MMORPG kind of player, I will not get it.  Do you know if it is going to be subscription based like WoW.  If so I am for sure not getting it.  I see it useless to pay extra for a game each month just to play it. 

I know about server up keep and all of that, but that is not enough to charge $10 USD a month to continue to play.
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6791|Arizona

dubbs wrote:

I was thinking about looking into it, but since I am not an MMORPG kind of player, I will not get it.  Do you know if it is going to be subscription based like WoW.  If so I am for sure not getting it.  I see it useless to pay extra for a game each month just to play it. 

I know about server up keep and all of that, but that is not enough to charge $10 USD a month to continue to play.
It is based on subscription when it is released.  Wow right now is around $15 a month to play, LOTR Online will also be that much, but if you preorder...the monthly charge drops to $10 a month, or you can do the optional $200 lifetime.  Also, if you preorder, you get a guaranteed slot in the open beta starting march 30th, and you get to keep that char. for release later in April.  Sorry for sounding like a salesman.
autopilot
banned
+115|6372

kmjnhb

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard