aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6820
Bernadictus.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6395|Columbus, Ohio

Recoil555 wrote:

usmarine to create a whole thread to express your dislike for two member is .. well abit harsh especially it's only that you don't like their opinions on some topics i don't agree with you occasionally i don't dislike you because of it.
It was created right below the "who is your favorite" one a couple days ago.
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6473|Australia.

gene_pool wrote:

Macca wrote:

I changed my mind...I now hate...

Anyone that hates WoW.
Hate you too.

Now run along and kill some dwarfs and loot there bodies for the ever precious blood diamond of azerothz!
zomg, but its liek soooo rare though >.< but i amz allience so i dunt kill dem dwarves
SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6677|Hong Kong
LinusPlays 2142 just to find reasons to whine about and CyborgSmartass
Recoil555
A God Amongst Men
+26|6480|UK

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Sl4y3r wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

Everyone who has ever given Chuy, the admins, or the mods, karma without good reason. (Brown noses)
So you hate yourself
just wanted to say that myself
Rofl you just got busted!

Last edited by Recoil555 (2007-03-02 07:37:30)

Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6794|UK
Well going good for me.. only one hater and thats over something that isnt true anyway.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6625|Seattle

Yaocelotl wrote:

The mod that closed my thread because I posted a pic of a pooping penguin.
  I'm right here! 

*waves hands in the air like he just don't care
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
too_money2007
+145|6336|Keller, Tx
Thomas Morgan
Marboroman
Pollox
Bubbalo
Severger
everyone with a Steven Colbert pic in their sig
and everyone else with a god's complex

Last edited by too_money2007 (2007-03-02 09:56:49)

[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6681|pimelteror.de
i don´t know names but i don´t like all those "i am so l33t/pro that i have to push my stats with baseraping" - kids

seems like most of them play for |top| and are already banned...

flame me, but i love fairplay - because it IS a game and NOT war.

the rest seems to be ok...
Des.Kmal
+917|6646|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Cougar wrote:

Des.Kmal---Because he's a fucking idiot.
because im a fucking idiot? lol...

at least i had a reason to not like you.

1. in a thread deleted by the mods because of your ignorance, someone said that youre wrong, and you responded, "i guess *insert karma number* people agreed with me. that got me off the cougar bangwagon.

2. you made another thread, saying that some people should DIE because of how they act over the internet. wow. good fucking game dude. its the internet. i dont like you over the internet, but ffs i dont want you to die. now if we knew  each other in real  life and you were the same way...................... then maybe. but not over the internets.

3. another thread, "its the internet, i dont like you." remember that one? where u said that everyone who thought they were friends with u over the internet and ur WAYY too cool for them. i got e-friends, along with alot of real friends. the internet would be boring as fuck without e-relationships. you need to calm the fuck down.

4. you take it too seriously, it being the internet. ^^^ those examples.

Now, what did I do? not like you?

how elementary.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6775|The United Center

too_money2007 wrote:

Thomas Morgan
Marboroman
Pollox
Bubbalo
Severger
everyone with a Steven Colbert pic in their sig
and everyone else with a god's complex
Welcome back from your three-day ban.

In other news, this is from a PM too_money2007 sent to me before I tempbanned him:

I'm removing these boards from my history and all cookies related to it. I have a real life that's more important and I don't like it here any longer.
GG real life, apparently you're not more important than the internet anymore.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6350|Orrstrayleea

SmilingBuddha wrote:

LinusPlays 2142 just to find reasons to whine about and CyborgSmartass
I hate you for using that text style
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6539|Gold Coast
I actually have a list of who I like and who I dislike.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6554|Singapore
bennet. nuff said.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6419

I could pull out the LOLCATS just to get myself named properly, but I'd probably get myself banned too.

The Ultimate FAILer Finder wrote:

Bennet.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6793|Dallas

Des.Kmal wrote:

Cougar wrote:

And my reason is that you are a fucking idiot. 

Des.Kmal wrote:

1. in a thread deleted by the mods because of your ignorance, someone said that youre wrong, and you responded, "i guess *insert karma number* people agreed with me. that got me off the cougar bangwagon.
Well idiot, when someone says "Hey Cougar, no one agrees with you", and I have a karma page with 27 people on it that have karma'd me saying "Nice 1 dood, i agree wit u!!11", then yeah, I guess that makes me an an ignorant bastard.  You fucking idiot.

Des.Kmal wrote:

2. you made another thread, saying that some people should DIE because of how they act over the internet. wow. good fucking game dude. its the internet. i dont like you over the internet, but ffs i dont want you to die. now if we knew  each other in real  life and you were the same way...................... then maybe. but not over the internets.
I want you to die.  Not because of how you act on the internet, but because you're a fucking idiot.  Also, if we knew each other in real life, I would have stabbed you in the face with a fork or some other utensil, because I can't stand you, and I never have been able to stand you.

Des.Kmal wrote:

3. another thread, "its the internet, i dont like you." remember that one? where u said that everyone who thought they were friends with u over the internet and ur WAYY too cool for them. i got e-friends, along with alot of real friends. the internet would be boring as fuck without e-relationships. you need to calm the fuck down.
Well?  Are you going to dock me for telling the truth or having a personal opinion?  What do you want me to do, send everyone flowers?  Shut the fuck up.  Also, I never said I hated everyone, just the majority, and you.  Furthermore, perhaps you should stop caring about what and how I write, or say, or do, or act, or associate with on this "internet" thing that you keep telling me isn't a big deal.

Des.Kmal wrote:

You, dumbass take this to seriously.  You probably went and looked up at least a half dozen threads to find quotes, that frankly, I don't even remember, nor do I care about.  I remember that I don't like you, I don't remember why exactly, but I remember that at one point in time, I didn't like you, which is enough for me.  Also, this thread reminded me what a fucktard you are. 

Why do I think you're an idiot?  See above.  Also, stop taking the internet, much less one person on it, so seriously you stupid fucking hypocrite.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6744

Cougar wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

Cougar wrote:

And my reason is that you are a fucking idiot. 

Des.Kmal wrote:

Well idiot, when someone says "Hey Cougar, no one agrees with you", and I have a karma page with 27 people on it that have karma'd me saying "Nice 1 dood, i agree wit u!!11", then yeah, I guess that makes me an an ignorant bastard.  You fucking idiot.

Des.Kmal wrote:

I want you to die.  Not because of how you act on the internet, but because you're a fucking idiot.  Also, if we knew each other in real life, I would have stabbed you in the face with a fork or some other utensil, because I can't stand you, and I never have been able to stand you.

Des.Kmal wrote:

Well?  Are you going to dock me for telling the truth or having a personal opinion?  What do you want me to do, send everyone flowers?  Shut the fuck up.  Also, I never said I hated everyone, just the majority, and you.  Furthermore, perhaps you should stop caring about what and how I write, or say, or do, or act, or associate with on this "internet" thing that you keep telling me isn't a big deal.

Des.Kmal wrote:

You, dumbass take this to seriously.  You probably went and looked up at least a half dozen threads to find quotes, that frankly, I don't even remember, nor do I care about.  I remember that I don't like you, I don't remember why exactly, but I remember that at one point in time, I didn't like you, which is enough for me.  Also, this thread reminded me what a fucktard you are. 

Why do I think you're an idiot?  See above.  Also, stop taking the internet, much less one person on it, so seriously you stupid fucking hypocrite.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6728|MoVal So-Cal
I hate whoever flames me.....bastards
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6774|Mexico City
mm,
any mod that closes my posts or delete them a few seconds after i posted them. No sense of humor at all. Get a puppy !!!!

All the karkand IO whores that think having a kdr of above 1.5 at assault is uber......go back to CSS, fags.

i don hate the |TOP| farts, they´re so pathetic that they make me laugh. Last time i talked with Butler during a round he was so stoned he couldnt say something coherent, he kept saying  "i´m godlike".....lol
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6619|Your attic

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

mm,
any mod that closes my posts or delete them a few seconds after i posted them. No sense of humor at all. Get a puppy !!!!

All the karkand IO whores that think having a kdr of above 1.5 at assault is uber......go back to CSS, fags.

i don hate the |TOP| farts, they´re so pathetic that they make me laugh. Last time i talked with Butler during a round he was so stoned he couldnt say something coherent, he kept saying  "i´m godlike".....lol
Wow, you're grammar has actually improved.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6744

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

mm,

And this is why everyone hates you.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6665|Wigan. Manchester. England.
I dont think i hate everyone, or this hangover is blocking something
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6350|Orrstrayleea

some_random_panda wrote:

I could pull out the LOLCATS just to get myself named properly, but I'd probably get myself banned too.

Bennet.
WTF is LOLCATS?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6775|The United Center

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

some_random_panda wrote:

Bennet.
WTF is LOLCATS?
If anyone posts a picture in this thread, well, let's just say you don't want to post a picture in this thread.

...LOLCats was a website featuring pictures of cats with captions written on the pictures.  If you want to know, google it.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6774|Mexico City
come on, make a damn poll, i think i´m winning !!!!!

Astonishing ----> SBennetIII

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard