Poll

Is it forbidden to switch seats in a helicopter???

Total: 0
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6632|Parainen, Finland
I wanna know one simple thing.
Is it forbidden to switch seats in a chopper???

Most of the servers allow it but now in the recent two weeks I have been kicked loads of times becuse of this simple matter... Today I was kicked when I shot down a helicopter with an admin in it. (Yes, he was alone)

Now I havenĀ“t heard that this could be illegal, cause you CAN do it, you CAN switch seats in a tank or in a car or in a Black Hawk, and NO ONE flames or kicks you for this...
Many say that it is illegal and  others say the opposite, hence this question.

Thank you all in advance for your statements!!!

-Uber
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6623|Seattle

It is not forbidden. That's my vote. Did you not pick up any hitch hikers? Maybe they needed to get to work and you just flew right by them
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
=MCHD= arush5268d
+46|6527|Houston, TX
Is it?  No.
Should it?  Yes.   Helos are more effective with 2 people....I don't care how good you are doing solo TVing.
fasty77killa
+2|6553|Omaha NE
it is not a good idea i have seen a few leet chopper pilots that can use  both seats well but to me it is not good teamwork 

driver kill assists
damage kill assits and all the other teamwork related stuff that goes with it plus if there are guys wanting to fly with you dont be a  jerk
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6657|Finland

=MCHD= arush5268d wrote:

Is it?  No.
Should it?  Yes.   Helos are more effective with 2 people....I don't care how good you are doing solo TVing.
That's true. We were on a good killing spree with Uber just a fe whours ago. But when you just can't find a decent pilot or gunner, your definitely better off alone. That was also proven today.

Last edited by DonFck (2007-02-21 10:09:20)

I need around tree fiddy.
ncc6206
=BIG= BAD AND UGLY
+36|6505
Definitely not forbidden but it does get lame when you start yelling "Hop out" over and over again to someone who jumps in the chopper. Fly or gun but give someone the chance to do the other hence the two seats.
Sir Aidyn Sage
DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!
+32|6389
IT should be taken out {seat switching in Helo or bomber} in reality you can not switch and it should be that way here, it would take care of the WHORES that red line, Bail and Crash, adn the whiners that yell BAIL OUT.....

Remove the Seat switching option it these two, make it so you have to exit the Helo or Plane to switch.....
Simon
basically
+838|6684|UK
no
AlienWrath2121
+7|6338|Behind you with a large rifle
It's certainly not forbidden, but most servers you see now have a policy about not doing it...  Some servers make a point about it if they have a website and the arguement isnt necessarily a bad one either( It's a two seated vehicle so give someone the opportunity to make points as well)  Personally, I say run with it... if you can own in a chopper by yourself that's one more teammate on the ground taking flags.
silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6448|San Antonio, TX
I voted no, but it could be against the server rules though.  I've seen it scroll on a couple of servers that you will be kicked for soloing.  But the admins need to pay attention when you're soloing because no one else wants to hop in with you.

And haven't you learned enough to know that killing an admin is a mortal sin punishable by death!
Sir Aidyn Sage
DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!
+32|6389

Simon wrote:

no
No what ?

Illeagle or take the option to switch out?
=*RSA*=SiKFuK_187
+14|6376
IS IT? NO! SHOULD IT? NO!

fasty77killa wrote:

Helos are more effective with 2 people
Looking at your stats, I wouldn't let you gun for me. In fact, I will OB you and and keep on you shooting your corpse (WITH MY ROCKETS) till I finally pass out from LOL.....
fasty77killa
+2|6553|Omaha NE

=*RSA*=SiKFuK_187 wrote:

IS IT? NO! SHOULD IT? NO!

fasty77killa wrote:

Helos are more effective with 2 people
Looking at your stats, I wouldn't let you gun for me. In fact, I will OB you and and keep on you shooting your corpse (WITH MY ROCKETS) till I finally pass out from LOL.....
i hardly ever fly in bf2

look at 2142 chopper stats

top 50 usa and 140 over all
evo.mumbles
+8|6516|E. Sussex
No its not, but seeing as DICE will never fix AA to make it lock on to the helicopter once you've switched seats it should be. Fix that and I don't care.
oChaos.Haze
+90|6464
Ever noticed that the servers that don't allow soloing always seem to have an admin trying to do it.  Then when you kill them by soloing yourself, poof....kicked.  The only reason that rule is there is sour grapes.  They can't do it, so they make it illegal.  Anyone who uses reality as a reason for why it should be illegal should just throw their game away.  Can u be revived in real life after getting shot?  Can you use a parachute 2 seconds after you just used it?  Can you heal someone back to full health in a flash?  This game is NOT ABOUT REALITY.  Don't use reality as an excuse, it makes you look very stupid.

Am I crazy?  AA and jet missiles do lock onto a solo seater in the front seat now.  I've been hit doing it hundreds of times.

Last edited by oChaos.Haze (2007-02-21 10:29:11)

SizzlingMidget
+39|6325|UK
Lol i was only person to vote "i don't know".
=*RSA*=SiKFuK_187
+14|6376

fasty77killa wrote:

I hardly ever fly in bf2
NO **IT...

fasty77killa wrote:

I HATE THAT GAME AND THE HELLIS SUCK!

fasty77killa wrote:

How ever, I'm quite impressed. Those missiles are really hard to controle.

Btw. LETS SEE..... A LINK WOULD BE NICE
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6720|Howell, Mi USA
No, it's not forbidden. Should it be? Hell no

A good pilot with a stupid gunner is about worthless in the air. Sometimes u need to solo just because there aren't any decent gunners around.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6679
It's harder to solo. You have no advantages doing it. Whining about it means you cannot defend yourself against an opponent over which you have an advantage. In other words, you are looking for an excuse to blame your death on.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6591|Area 51

=MCHD= arush5268d wrote:

Is it?  No.
A crew of 2 in a chopper on either Vent/TS/VOIP will outperform a solo gunning person but when it comes down to just some regular player I prefer flying alone.
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6632|Parainen, Finland

King_County_Downy wrote:

It is not forbidden. That's my vote. Did you not pick up any hitch hikers? Maybe they needed to get to work and you just flew right by them
No, that`s the problem. I like to Solo, but I rather have i pilot so that I can take out the infantry scum too.
If someone says that he requests a pickup I usually pick him up, most of the times it is rewarding.
(Sometimes definitely not but that goes for everything(The 12 o`clock-flashers are out there...))
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6769|Reality

SargeV1.4 wrote:

It's harder to solo. You have no advantages doing it. Whining about it means you cannot defend yourself against an opponent over which you have an advantage. In other words, you are looking for an excuse to blame your death on.
Bukkake ruined your carpet?? LOLOLOL

Then don't let them ejaculate on you when you are kneeling on your carpet. :p

Illegal no.
wrong ? Yes.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
fasty77killa
+2|6553|Omaha NE

=*RSA*=SiKFuK_187 wrote:

fasty77killa wrote:

I hardly ever fly in bf2
NO **IT...

fasty77killa wrote:

I HATE THAT GAME AND THE HELLIS SUCK!

fasty77killa wrote:

How ever, I'm quite impressed. Those missiles are really hard to controle.
Btw. LETS SEE..... A LINK WOULD BE NICE
ea's site sucks but

http://battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/b … ;Profiles=

leader boards
143 in gunship overall
53 in usa

as of 1:27 pm cst
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6478|Cambridge, UK

Illegal (and thus my vote): No
Should it have been allowed (if in the air) from the start of BF2: Gunner-to-Pilot Yes, Pilot-to-Gunner No
Should it be removed: No

However solo pilots that press "Bail Out" before even seeing if the gunner can gun are selfish little %#@*$
too_money2007
+145|6334|Keller, Tx
Is it: No.
Should it be: No.

If DICE didn't want us to do it, they would've coded it into the game preventing us from doing so. A skilled soloer is by far the single greatest asset to a team. If the choppers still had 14 side rockets, our role would be imeasureable. The ability to minigun ground soldiers, rocket/tv tanks/vehicles, and tv helos/jets makes it the ultimate vehicle. The cobra owns you all. And more importantly, I own you all in the cobra.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard