SmkenRez wrote:

every day that i can
just because i get drunk dont make time stop
my wife likes your sig schwarzelungen
haha. nice. glad she appreciates it.
SmkenRez
+10|6400|The other side of world
np man
what do you like to drink Beer? or the Hard stuff?
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6378|California

SmkenRez wrote:

Again I claim-------------> Time does not stop....
I would love to if you can prove this wrong.
According to some definition of time, it can stop. If you die, the time of that person/time to that person has stopped.

OR

At the END of a very long period of time, that period of TIME stops.

OR

In moments of near-death experiences, it has been noted that that brain causes things to seem like time has stopped giving you a clearer visual of what you have to do to to not die.

Two reasons your statement is faulty.

1) Time stopping is something thats never been proven WRONG, but at the SAME TIME, something that has never been proven RIGHT.

2) Your statement is too vague. For many reasons. Are you talking about on Earth? Because I can almost guarantee that there is atlease ONE more planet out there that is so technologically advance they have invented a way to transport through time. Hell WE even have been able to make some objects appear invisible by bending the light around it.

Last edited by xBlackPantherx (2007-07-01 14:16:44)

SmkenRez

xBlackPantherx wrote:

SmkenRez wrote:

According to some definition of time, it can stop. If you die, the time of that person/time to that person has stopped.

OR

OR

In moments of near-death experiences, it has been noted that that brain causes things to seem like time has stopped giving you a clearer visual of what you have to do to to not die.

1) Time stopping is something that's never been proven WRONG, but at the SAME TIME, something that has never been proven RIGHT.

2) Your statement is too vague. For many reasons. Are you talking about on Earth? Because I can almost guarantee that there is atlease ONE more planet out there that is so technologically advance they have invented a way to transport through time. Hell WE even have been able to make some objects appear invisible by bending the light around it.
If you die your time on the earth stops, but not time it self.
As for the near death the brain causes things to SEEM like time has stopped but, it is still ticking away
The two reasons that you gave.
1. Does not tell me anything but the fact that you are beating around the bush and can not prove my statement wrong...
2. Its not to vague, its a statement that no one can prove wrong because its so true. An yes I'm talking about Earth because if you can guarantee that there is one other planet that out there with the tech to stop time. Prove that to me and every one on the planet earth will bow to you for proving that intelligent life really does exist other than on Earth. Something all the BEST minds on the planet are still trying to prove. Then every  person that have claimed to be kidnapped by the Aliens get to rub are faces in it say there where right.
I'm not talking about turning things invisible by bending light witch is something that the human race can do with tech that the human race has invented, I'm talking about time and the ability to stop it all together so that every watch on the planet Earth stops ticking seconds away.
BTW whats the ONE planet that transport through time and is that stopping time or just moving through it?, whats the name of it? what is the race that lives on it called? what is there culture like? how far is it from the Earth? what system is it in?

Last edited by SmkenRez (2007-07-01 14:46:29)

xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6378|California

SmkenRez wrote:

xBlackPantherx wrote:

SmkenRez wrote:

OR

OR

1) Time stopping is something that's never been proven WRONG, but at the SAME TIME, something that has never been proven RIGHT.

If you die your time on the earth stops, but not time it self.
As for the near death the brain causes things to SEEM like time has stopped but, it is still ticking away
The two reasons that you gave.
1. Does not tell me anything but the fact that you are beating around the bush and can not prove my statement wrong...
2. Its not to vague, its a statement that no one can prove wrong because its so true. An yes I'm talking about Earth because if you can guarantee that there is one other planet that out there with the tech to stop time. Prove that to me and every one on the planet earth will bow to you for proving that intelligent life really does exist other than on Earth. Something all the BEST minds on the planet are still trying to prove. Then every  person that have claimed to be kidnapped by the Aliens get to rub are faces in it say there where right.
I'm not talking about turning things invisible by bending light witch is something that the human race can do with tech that the human race has invented, I'm talking about time and the ability to stop it all together so that every watch on the planet Earth stops ticking seconds away.
BTW whats the ONE planet that transport through time and is that stopping time or just moving through it?, whats the name of it? what is the race that lives on it called? what is there culture like? how far is it from the Earth? what system is it in?
A few things.

1) Look up the effing definition, there are over 22.

2) As for the invisibility thing. I was merely using this as an EXAMPLE (hint hint) of what we can ALREADY do to PROVE that we ARE capable of the power of stopping time.

3) Your statement IS TOO EFFING VAGUE. You said
Time cannot stop.
You never said:

*Where

*When

*How

*By whom

Lastly

An yes I'm talking about Earth because if you can guarantee that there is one other planet that out there with the tech to stop time. Prove that to me and every one on the planet earth will bow to you for proving that intelligent life really does exist other than on Earth.
Can YOU PROVE that there ISN'T life with the technology to stop time? I didn't think so. So from your VAGUE statement (read the *'s again just to let it sink in), and from THAT, arises your inability to be proven RIGHT. I have proved you wrong. If you still think I havn't. Your inability to be proven right JUST HAS you proven wrong by default.

If you STILL think your NOT wrong. Its just a thread. Go away if you don't like it.
SmkenRez
I love the fact you just got beat an your a sore losser. Im not the one that has to prove anything.
Peace losser have fun with your silly life.
SmkenRez

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Just say something, I'll prove it wrong. Give it a try!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

As the things have gone (a bit too) serious here, I will now write down the unwritten rules. Nothing but common sense, but some of you just don't seem to understand without help.

1. Do not use My (or NooBesT's / topal63's / mkxiii's) statements against us. EVER.
2. Do not correct your statements, nor edit them, or we'll disqualify them.
3. Keep D&ST flamewars & other shit out of here, this is PURELY JunkDrawer.
4. If you make some kind of mistake in your statement it's not our fault and we can use that to prove your
    statement wrong.
5. The rules might change any time, If I'm forced to change them. Check this once in a while.
6. I am the OP, NooBesT is my #1 assistant and topal63 is the Einstein. mkxiii is just a nub helping out

AND THE ULTIMATE RULE: DO NOT TAKE THIS TOO SERIOUSLY!!!!
Who's the ones that are taking this way to seriously^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^if you didn't you would probably doing something better with your time.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6504

At 0 K all atom-based moment stops, thus time stops.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Bruce-SuperNub
SuperNoob
+26|6184|Scotland
I never implied shit, I said wood comes from tree's i never made any specifications, You assumed That i meant it all, I said "wood comes from tree's" with is correct, Because it does. Did i say "wood comes from everything in a tree?" or did i say "There is only part of a tree which they use to create wood" No, I said "wood comes from tree's" You never proved anything wrong, you just twisted my words which isn't really the title of the topic. Making your statements void. Your title void. It should be "we know how to mix words to make it seem like we actually know what we are talking about."
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6488|Ontario, Canada
This was fun only when Death Unlimited did it.
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
PsychoKillers
Walking Sniper, Hidden Claymore
+11|6639
Your a smartass
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6504

Bruce-SuperNub wrote:

I never implied shit, I said wood comes from tree's i never made any specifications, You assumed That i meant it all, I said "wood comes from tree's" with is correct, Because it does. Did i say "wood comes from everything in a tree?" or did i say "There is only part of a tree which they use to create wood" No, I said "wood comes from tree's" You never proved anything wrong, you just twisted my words which isn't really the title of the topic. Making your statements void. Your title void. It should be "we know how to mix words to make it seem like we actually know what we are talking about."
LoL. Read the OP again.

d4rkst4r wrote:

It's still really funny to laugh at all these comments. If you got sense of humor that is.

PsychoKillers wrote:

Your a smartass
Your sentance isn't a real sentance...

But my ass isn't really that smart.

http://images.google.com/images?client= … amp;tab=wi
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6378|California

NooBesT wrote:

Bruce-SuperNub wrote:

LoL. Read the OP again.

d4rkst4r wrote:

It's still really funny to laugh at all these comments. If you got sense of humor that is.

PsychoKillers wrote:

Your a smartass
Your sentance isn't a real sentance...

But my ass isn't really that smart.

http://images.google.com/images?client= … amp;tab=wi
If my ass was smart....well I don't know WHAT I would do.

I would have to attach this to every one of my fucking jeans!
https://www.ineedtostopsoon.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/03/IMG_4614_smart.jpg
Bruce-SuperNub
SuperNoob
+26|6184|Scotland
Three people acting like complete retards coming up with the most lamest answers ever yet still claiming to prove you wrong? How can anyone find that funny?

Stupid in my honest opinion.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6504

Bruce-SuperNub wrote:

Three people acting like complete retards coming up with the most lamest answers ever yet still claiming to prove you wrong? How can anyone find that funny?

/care

If you think we are retards you are allowed to leave. Stop whining if you aren't happy, move on.

BTW, you seem to be the retard since you are wasting your time on this stupid thread.
Bruce-SuperNub
SuperNoob
+26|6184|Scotland
Not really a waste of time seeing as I'm only looking at the forum when the movie I'm watching is buffering.

Other than that i really couldn't care if people acted like fuckwits and retards.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6504

Bruce-SuperNub wrote:

Not really a waste of time seeing as I'm only looking at the forum when the movie I'm watching is buffering.

Other than that i really couldn't care if people acted like fuckwits and retards.
Why are you whining about it then?

If you don't like it, don't be part of it.
Bruce-SuperNub
SuperNoob
+26|6184|Scotland
Show me where i was whining.

Edit: And if you show me a question. id have to assume you've been whining all along.

Last edited by Bruce-SuperNub (2007-07-01 23:57:58)

xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6378|California

Bruce-SuperNub wrote:

This is Whining/complaining/being hipocritical. Besides, I SERIOUSLY doubt "fuckwit" is an actual word. Grow up. Shut up. Go away to cry.
Bruce-SuperNub
SuperNoob
+26|6184|Scotland

xBlackPantherx wrote:

Bruce-SuperNub wrote:

This is Whining/complaining/being hipocritical. Besides, I SERIOUSLY doubt "fuckwit" is an actual word. Grow up. Shut up. Go away to cry.
I don't think Hipocritical is either, But maybe hypocritical is?

Whining is usually used when a kid stomps in the supermarket when they want something or don't like something, I didn't stomp, I didn't say i wanted anything, I asked a question, You could call it borderline complaining, you can't call it whining because it's no-where near whining.

Edit: Oh yeah, show me where i was being a hypocrite

Last edited by Bruce-SuperNub (2007-07-02 00:18:07)

N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6475|A drop house

Bruce-SuperNub wrote:

xBlackPantherx wrote:

Bruce-SuperNub wrote:

Whining is usually used when a kid stomps in the supermarket when they want something or don't like something, I didn't stomp, I didn't say i wanted anything, I asked a question, You could call it borderline complaining, you can't call it whining because it's no-where near whining.

DeathUnlimited wrote:

AND THE ULTIMATE RULE: DO NOT TAKE THIS TOO SERIOUSLY!!!!

Last edited by N.A.T.O (2007-07-02 00:20:48)

topal63
. . .
+533|6753

sfarrar33 wrote:

topal63 wrote:

There is no time limit for us, your self-imposed time limit on you "not-thinking" for a whole week - is irrelevant to us. See the original posted statement [below], that posted statement does not place a time limit on us - proving you wrong. So your statement, that you could not think for whole week, is (and has been) proven wrong and your statement [above] implying there is a time limit (for us) to prove you wrong is also wrong. So you're wrong again (twice proven wrong).

sfarrar33 wrote:
    new statement:
    I, that is the real living person behind the bf2s account of the name 'sfarrar33', will not think up a claim that you cannot prove wrong. I will also not think this claim up within the next week and I will not post it here in this thread. (sorry i couldn't think of a way to combine those two sentances and make them easily understandable hence the seperation).

The time limit in the above statement is clearly self-imposed. This is not a battle of opinions. You clearly and falsely claimed you could abstain from thinking for a whole week.

If you wish to prove you can abstain from thinking for a whole week, please submit documented medical proof of brain-death, thanks!
lol wut?
you can't pick and choose bits of the statement, you have to prove the whole thing wrong or not at all (i said 'i will not think up a claim', not 'i will not think')
and i can impose a time limit because it is not in the rules that i can't (no changing them now )
therefore it is opinions, because my opinion is that the time limit applies and your opinion is that it doesn't
both of us are members of humanity and therefore out opinions are equal (which is an opinion in itself...but thats whole different philosophical debate...), and since they are equal neither of us can win or loose
1.) There was no picking & choosing. You claimed you would not think for a whole week. I merely underlined the part that defined that portion of your claim. You claimed you would not think - of any claim (which is a statement & all language/logical propositions consist of statements) - for a whole week.

2.) You misunderstand my statements equally as much as you misunderstand your own statements. I did not suggest you could not impose a meaningless time limit upon yourself. I pointed out that - it in no way was imposed upon us; thus I pointed out - that it is "self-imposed."

3.) It is not an opinion. You clearly stated you would not think for a whole week. And you clearly imposed a meaningless time limit upon yourself: that you would not post any thought (claim/statement/proposition) during that one-week self-imposed posting-restriction. The one portion of the statement (not thinking of a statement/claim) is not proved by you not posting (within a week); the other part of the statement. You have failed to demonstrate that you did not think of a claim/statement within the one-week period.

Not posting - is not proof - of you not thinking of a claim. So you are wrong.

4.) Your self-imposed posting restriction is not a one-week time limit on us to prove your original erroneous statement wrong.

Last edited by topal63 (2007-07-02 08:26:59)

mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6271|Uk
Can i just suggest that no one argues with Topal? EVER!!!! you aint gonna win my friends
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6378|California

Bruce-SuperNub wrote:

xBlackPantherx wrote:

Bruce-SuperNub wrote:

Obviously your not taking my advice.  Good bye. I'm sorry but I'm done dealing with immature people who contradict them selves at ever point in their life.

FYI:
Complain: 1. to express dissatisfaction, pain, uneasiness, censure, resentment, or grief; find fault: He complained constantly about the noise in the corridor.
2. to tell of one's pains, ailments, etc.: to complain of a backache.

Last edited by xBlackPantherx (2007-07-02 10:20:12)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard