التعريفات
Squiggles
+102|6338|Cali
So I get this error when I try to install patch 1.10. Anyone got any fixes???

Thanks.
PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6386|Norway | Unkown
Reinstall the game?
التعريفات
Squiggles
+102|6338|Cali

PhaxeNor wrote:

Reinstall the game?
tried that already...
PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6386|Norway | Unkown
Did you try to install it in a diffrent location? Or download the patch from another server
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS
Did you reinstall in the default location? I think this is one of the patching bugs.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
التعريفات
Squiggles
+102|6338|Cali

Spark wrote:

Did you reinstall in the default location? I think this is one of the patching bugs.
Ok i'll try that, thanks man.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6718|The United Center

التعريفات wrote:

Spark wrote:

Yeah, this happened to me after I installed BF2 on a secondary hard drive.  Apparently no one at DICE thought that people might not install to the default directory.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6464|N. Ireland
How about patching to 1.20 ;/
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum

ThomasMorgan wrote:

التعريفات wrote:

Spark wrote:

Yeah, this happened to me after I installed BF2 on a secondary hard drive.  Apparently no one at DICE thought that people might not install to the default directory.
Ah, that's not like EA to put no thought into a game!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Auqakuh2213
Bianchi Whore.
+53|6640
We-e-ell...

Might be quicker to -move- the current installation to the default location, patch, then move it back... if the patch isn't looking in the registry to find the game, then... that should work fine. No?
zeidmaan
+234|6386|Vienna

Auqakuh2213 wrote:

We-e-ell...

Might be quicker to -move- the current installation to the default location, patch, then move it back... if the patch isn't looking in the registry to find the game, then... that should work fine. No?
I think that should work.

You will make a good Jedi some day.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard