Sambuccashake
+126|6646|Sweden

w00stafa wrote:

Sambuccashake wrote:

Since you're a self entitled Krylov whore, you tell me?
Doesn't mean I dislike the SCAR - the krylov imo is better, but the SCAR seems to register better than the other AR's for me. I just wish the made it like the BF2 "anti-ak" weapon and gave it burst fire instead of full auto.
Thread hijack:
I don't understand a word you're saying here.

You think the Krylov is better but at the same time you think the SCAR hits better than all the other assault rifles and thus should be nerfed to burst fire?

Ergh...

https://images.google.se/images?q=tbn:ywmu8iSXKoBo7M:https://www.emergentchaos.com/images/oct-05/chewbacca-defense.jpg

Last edited by Sambuccashake (2007-02-16 05:25:09)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6536|so randum

Rogue_Delta wrote:

yep, EA is giving everybody all the unlocks for 4 days out of so-called generosity. IMO, they need to reset all unlocks to fit the new NS goodies so they invented this to cover it up a little.

FYI, field unlocks is what you need to decide for future unlocks. giving everybody all unlocks every now and then sounds soooo not good.
Correct. I think this is so that when they remove the unlocks, they take away all our (NS testers) unlocks
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
w00stafa
Krylov Whore
+35|6594|AK101 Factory
Apologies to mods for derail. But..

Sambuccashake wrote:

You think the Krylov is better but at the same time you think the SCAR hits better than all the other assault rifles and thus should be nerfed to burst fire?
Didn't say anything about nerfing, infact the opposite - burst fire would make it a *better* rifle - if you didn't understand what i said, I apologise; let me reiterate.

*IMO* the SCAR is better as a rifle for hitting things
But asthetically I prefer the Krylov which also can still kill almost as good as the SCAR I.M.O

/end
Afrika_18
+26|6578
I can't believe the people who are bitching about EA's unlocking the unlocks for a couple of days.  Who cares why they are doing it.  Can't wait to try out the Pilum and Clark!
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6796
Been field upgrading to the new unlocks on Beta - pretty difficult since ppl are only playing Titan. Anyway, the larger mag and extra clip for AR rockets/shotgun is quite useful - gives you 16 instead of 9. The Clark-15 RDX shotgun is absolutely crap. Can't kill a thing with that. As well as doing far less damage than a grenade, it takes about 5 seconds to explode - by which point your enemy has moved, as it has a kill radius of about 1 metre.

The motion mine bait is fun, but pretty pointless. You can put down a load of motion mines and send them at some infantry, but it takes so long you just get shot. And the grenades range isnt that much better than the standard range of the mine, so it isnt that great for killing vehicles.

I'm trying to get the radar grenades and inf sonar now.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6499|cuntshitlake

whatever, I have 'em all anyway..
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
KiLLMasTer
+3|6817|West Va (USA)
Hmmm Do I still get my unlocks im geting ready to rank up ? I dont see how I'll get my Unlocks if I got thim all do to the Unlock Week End..

Last edited by KiLLMasTer (2007-02-16 11:04:42)

sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6654|InGerLand
well this explains it, my news ticker hasn't been working so i was wondering
anybody else get the feeling that when they undo this they will fuck it up big time? (i see either everyone with no unlocks or every single unlock completely different from what they chose start taking bets )

edit: sorry about the double post my internet had a spasm and i figured it wouldnt matter if i hit refresh due to the 60 second thing

Last edited by sfarrar33 (2007-02-16 18:03:35)

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6533

DeathUnlimited wrote:

whatever, I have 'em all anyway..
same here. got promo'd last week.
this will be an excellent weekend to, oh, go skiing
visit the dentist, clean the garage

to do anything besides play 2142...
Zefar
+116|6685|Sweden
It's only 4 BLOODY DAYS through a WHOLE YEAR. Like it matter, just don't play during those days if you really can't stand it.

Frankly I find this to be quite nice because it lets people test out which unlocks they should go for and which ones that fit them best. All thou I only have like 2-3 unlocks left but it's ok imo.
poltirix
don't let money change you
+3|6497
Unlock weekend = A bunch of noobs running around with Pilum's without knowing how to use them.

it's hard these four days to survive in a tank Pilum shots coming from everywhere. It doesn't involve any skill to hit a tank at the moment.
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6796
You obviously don't have a Pilum. Considering it's unguided, its much harder to hit anything. It's fools like you who roll into a flag with a tank and expect to be invulnerable who lack skill.
jord
+2,382|6714|The North, beyond the wall.
I think he's trying to say it's harder because there's no warning tone.

Anyway once a Pilum is fired with the predictability of Bf players i know exactly where they are and just tank shoot them.Not hard.
psH
Banned
+217|6419|Sydney

Sambuccashake wrote:

w00stafa wrote:

Sambuccashake wrote:

Since you're a self entitled Krylov whore, you tell me?
Doesn't mean I dislike the SCAR - the krylov imo is better, but the SCAR seems to register better than the other AR's for me. I just wish the made it like the BF2 "anti-ak" weapon and gave it burst fire instead of full auto.
Thread hijack:
I don't understand a word you're saying here.

Ergh...

http://images.google.se/images?q=tbn:yw … efense.jpg
I was just about to link that picture.

That does NOT MAKE SENSE.

Last edited by Doms (2007-02-16 14:29:30)

Volatile
+252|6740|Sextupling in Empire

Time to park the gunship for a few days. Everyone now has the damn SAAW.
Zefar
+116|6685|Sweden

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

Don't worry Pilum is the more popular gun in the Engineer class.
Dizik
It tastes like burning
+23|6851|Moore, OK

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

Park the gunship, and start flying the Air Transports. Since you know.....the SAAW hardly ever gets a decent lock-on.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6536|so randum
In patch 1.2, im sorry to say, the transports are easily downed with the SAAW
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6654|InGerLand

fatherted13 wrote:

if they lock on that is, i love the saaw but it hardly ever seems to lock onto transports even when they are right above me
Volatile
+252|6740|Sextupling in Empire

Dizik wrote:

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

Park the gunship, and start flying the Air Transports. Since you know.....the SAAW hardly ever gets a decent lock-on.
Thats odd, cause whenever one person uses it on the server i'm on I start getting insta-killed, sometimes even when defense is up. Though I am able to out-maneuver it for a while, a persistant gunship hunter can be a pain in the ass for even skilled pilots.

Can we get a different lockon tone made for the SAAW so I can differentiate between a non threat and a lethal one, please.
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6654|InGerLand

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

Thats odd, cause whenever one person uses it on the server i'm on I start getting insta-killed, sometimes even when defense is up. Though I am able to out-maneuver it for a while, a persistant gunship hunter can be a pain in the ass for even skilled pilots.

Can we get a different lockon tone made for the SAAW so I can differentiate between a non threat and a lethal one, please.
well that would be DICE taking on a good idea someone had to improve the game
DICE scoffs at you heartily...
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6657|Gold coast, Aus.
Lol. Its pathetically easy to get all the unlocks anyway....
Tetn1s
+59|6678|Los Angeles

sfarrar33 wrote:

fatherted13 wrote:

if they lock on that is, i love the saaw but it hardly ever seems to lock onto transports even when they are right above me
you always lock on them on patch 1.2
KiLLMasTer
+3|6817|West Va (USA)
I ranked up and did not get any unlocks ? hmmm all because of this weekend thing....
Ice Cold Killa
+26|6480|Perth, W.A, Australia.
Stop Using Hax Im Reporting You To Ea You Hacker!!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard