Actually, no offense to the thread
I'm sure the thread won't mind...
Acerider
Stupid keyboard is stuck
+32|5031|Ontario, Canada

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Acerider wrote:

Older threads than this are misused.
What you aren't seeing are the ~65 deleted posts over the past few pages.
Ok, that's a lot of deleted posts. Oh wait, sorry I'm a tool. So this thread is de-stickied cause no one uses it for introductions anymore?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5379|London, England

Acerider wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Acerider wrote:

Older threads than this are misused.
What you aren't seeing are the ~65 deleted posts over the past few pages.
Ok, that's a lot of deleted posts. Oh wait, sorry I'm a tool. So this thread is de-stickied cause no one uses it for introductions anymore?
Before it was de-stickied, no one had posted in it for four months. This website is dead. No one new signs up, so there aren't any introductions to be had.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6518

JohnG@lt wrote:

This website is dead. No one new signs up, so there aren't any introductions to be had.
perhaps acerider would like to repost his introduction?
13/f/taiwan
+940|5719

Parker wrote:

derek parker.....i enjoy long walks on the beach and masturbating with sandpaper....eeerrrr
lets start over......24, live in st louis with my beautiful wife. moved from san antonio to stl about 7 months ago....son of a single parent, education consits of finishing highschool (almost didnt-i was one of seven white kids in my school) and minimum college....life didnt really get started for me until i was about 20.....before then i kind of figure myself in some sort of immature coma.
in my teenage years i spent a grand total of nine months in prison for posession of narcotics with intent to distribute...got out and figured i would do it again.....kind of a downward spiral type thing.
then i met my wife, and she broke it down for me. four years later im married and run my own business.......
now my hobbies are reading, video games, firearms and being with my wife among others.
settled down and got away from all of the people i called friends and life is good.
hey parker.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5258|Cleveland, Ohio
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/51907/ralpheasteregg.gif
13/f/taiwan
+940|5719
"hey lets let a guy with a criminal record for dealing drugs sell knives on our forum!"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard