OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6642|Washington DC

Well, Cliff (cdogmn) does like his music ... I guess that's the only think really giving him any comfort right now ... Ford (his employer in Minneapolis) is really struggling in the auto industry.  That's putting a lot of pressure on him.

I guess it is tough when you reach middle age and you discover that you haven't been able to accomplish the goals of your youth ... you become very bitter.
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6383|Penrith,Nsw, Aus

OrangeHound wrote:

Well, Cliff (cdogmn) does like his music ... I guess that's the only think really giving him any comfort right now ... Ford (his employer in Minneapolis) is really struggling in the auto industry.  That's putting a lot of pressure on him.

I guess it is tough when you reach middle age and you discover that you haven't been able to accomplish the goals of your youth ... you become very bitter.
The answer is to make 5654 accounts under the same name i understand.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6623|Washington, DC

Well, I suppose it's better to waste time posting on forums instead of looking for a stable job, rather than become an alcoholic instead of looking for a stable job.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6403|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Ok so how did he get banned in the first place? And why is he so notorious? I know he flames random people but seriously...explanation of history?
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6359|Columbus, Ohio

OrangeHound wrote:

Ford (his employer in Minneapolis) is really struggling in the auto industry.
Not sure which is worse, US auto industry or Aviation.
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here

SplinterStrike wrote:

Ok so how did he get banned in the first place? And why is he so notorious? I know he flames random people but seriously...explanation of history?
No idea.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6623|Washington, DC

SplinterStrike wrote:

I think you nailed it. He gets told he might lose his job, and he takes out his anger on the first person he sees: ATG. AFter a banning, his anger spirals into new levels. He makes tons of accounts to get even just one word in before being banned. This is a golden opportunity really, the chance to delve into the mind of a deranged middle-aged man.
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here

Hurricane wrote:

SplinterStrike wrote:

I think you nailed it. He gets told he might lose his job, and he takes out his anger on the first person he sees: ATG. AFter a banning, his anger spirals into new levels. He makes tons of accounts to get even just one word in before being banned. This is a golden opportunity really, the chance to delve into the mind of a deranged middle-aged man.
Pedofile?
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6642|Washington DC

Hurricane wrote:

SplinterStrike wrote:

More to the point, Cliff (cdogmn) is likely just experiencing the same environment that leads to road rage:  you work in a job where you have no control, and you feel threatened (by bosses, by job security, etc.).  I'm not sure why, but psychiatrists have observed that people in such positions find relief by taking out their frustration on strangers.

He is just doing a version of road rage on BF2s.

But, if you are driving in the Minneapolis area (Brooklyn Park) and a guy is honking and flipping you off ... cursing inside of his car .. well ... that just might be cdogmn.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6758|Cambridge (UK)
I hope he doesn't subscribe to the right to bear arms.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6521|Global Command

SplinterStrike wrote:

And hence, a new internet legend is born.

Let us all make posts praising Cliffs greatness. He may, after all, just be a failed version of the great Fancy_Pollux.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6714|Sydney, Australia
Lol Orange... lol.

I first learned of this guy when he made a thread about "Jeff being a fag noob", or some bullshit like that... for the daft ones, Jeff is 'Chuy', the BF2s creater/owner/god. I think that's when I banned cdogmn8.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6398|NSW, Australia

shut the fuck up, not you minty

Last edited by <<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven (2007-02-08 23:57:51)

some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6383

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

shut the fuck up
(before the post was deleted by a certain SOMEONE)

Last edited by some_random_panda (2007-02-09 00:24:58)

chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6840|"Frisco"

The real story is this:

Normal me and a few bf2s'ers playing some BF2, about 5 months ago mind you, and we totally whoop this shit outta this guy. So he joins our team, gets in our squad and then starts tking us.

So, of course, we don't stand for that shit and we're all medics. So we start, what's that term -- oh yeah, kidnapping the living buhjesus out of him. At which point he goes into whiney brat mode for getting what he asked for and claims we're stat padding (note: all on the same team) and the admins gonna kicks us, etc, etc you'll all heard the bitch-rhetoric before.

Anyway, this pretty much sets in motion the next 5 months of him following me around calling me a select few derivatives of "faggot" and other closely assorted taunts. In all honestly, after his first 2-3 times the shock of "oh noes" wears off and I realized this guy has absolutely no real life and I start making a few bans on 'em. Anyway, he writes me emails, he posts to my blog, and he registers here every few weeks -- I guess whenever his erage'o'meter gets too high.

I still enjoy randomly running into him on occasion in games and putting a 7.68 round through his face though

Anyway, if you see the posts, cause he's too stupid to ever use any other name than 'cdog-something' just hit report and let the child whine.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6757|Dallas

chuyskywalker wrote:

The real story is this:

Normal me and a few bf2s'ers playing some BF2, about 5 months ago mind you, and we totally whoop this shit outta this guy. So he joins our team, gets in our squad and then starts tking us.

So, of course, we don't stand for that shit and we're all medics. So we start, what's that term -- oh yeah, kidnapping the living buhjesus out of him. At which point he goes into whiney brat mode for getting what he asked for and claims we're stat padding (note: all on the same team) and the admins gonna kicks us, etc, etc you'll all heard the bitch-rhetoric before.

Anyway, this pretty much sets in motion the next 5 months of him following me around calling me a select few derivatives of "faggot" and other closely assorted taunts. In all honestly, after his first 2-3 times the shock of "oh noes" wears off and I realized this guy has absolutely no real life and I start making a few bans on 'em. Anyway, he writes me emails, he posts to my blog, and he registers here every few weeks -- I guess whenever his erage'o'meter gets too high.

I still enjoy randomly running into him on occasion in games and putting a 7.68 round through his face though

Anyway, if you see the posts, cause he's too stupid to ever use any other name than 'cdog-something' just hit report and let the child whine.
LAWL, you kidnapped a 12 year old kid and ruined his life.

+1 for destroying hopes and dreams of internats greatness.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6574|MANCHESTERRR
lol, someone under the name 'tF-Hitman-Killa' Just registered, him maybe?
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6802|NÃ¥rvei

chuyskywalker wrote:

The real story is this:

So reading between the lines here: Can we like skip the "full monty" when it comes to this character and give him our best shot if we find him again ?

Pweaty pwease ?
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6761|Human Meat Shield
I should be Moderator and these kids would see the infliction of the banstick multiple times for infractions not deemed appropriate or just stupid spam like : "What grades did you get?" or "Is hair color in?" Threads. I'd eliminate all the r-tards making idiotic posts not pertaining to..believe it or not....BF2 and its affiliates.

Lucky Im not Mod now arent ya, now go play kiddies and shush, you have it good here.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6383

imdead wrote:

I should be Moderator and these kids would see the infliction of the banstick multiple times for infractions not deemed appropriate or just stupid spam like : "What grades did you get?" or "Is hair color in?" Threads. I'd eliminate all the r-tards making idiotic posts not pertaining to..believe it or not....BF2 and its affiliates.

Lucky Im not Mod now arent ya, now go play kiddies and shush, you have it good here.
What about the Junk Folder?  And the political debates?
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6398|NSW, Australia

so if we see this asshat on the forums can we flame the hell out of him?
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6767|Noizyland

Oooh, he used a different one this time. Sadly his spelling and grammar are so horrendously poor that you can tell one of his posts from the distinctive dumbarse fingerprint he leaves.
At least I finally scored my 'this guy' ban, which means I can be cool again.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6398|NSW, Australia

Ty wrote:

Oooh, he used a different one this time. Sadly his spelling and grammar are so horrendously poor that you can tell one of his posts from the distinctive dumbarse fingerprint he leaves.
you will always be cool to me
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6383

Ty wrote:

Wait...that killer guy?

Nicely done.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6767|Noizyland

Honestly, I know he isn't known for his mastery of the english language, or correct writing structure for that matter, but his last offering was something quite disturbing:
https://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f266/Tyferra/teacher1.png
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard