~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6362|Orrstrayleea
Why do i keep getting kicked from BF2s servers while commander? I am happily commanding doing all the right stuff-dropping vechiles,supplies and granting UAV overfight when requested and i am all of a sudden kicked, I was not a bodge servers, the first couple of times was actually a BF2s, and the second time was at Gamearena and then again at internode?
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6430|Penrith,Nsw, Aus
Maybe commander isnt your thing?
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6529|Gogledd Cymru

is it punlbuster timing out ?

if so go to http://websec.evenbalance.com/downloads … bsetup.exe

download, add bf2 to the software and it will auto update it instead of ingame
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6578|Internetfitlerland

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

the first couple of times was actually a BF2s, and the second time was at Gamearena and then again at internode?
Im assuming here you mean the BF2s.com AU server?  What does it say when you are kicked from the server?  Does it say you lost connection or does it give another message?
An Enlarged Liver
+35|6783|Backward Ass Kansas
You know, I have only complained once or twice in this forum but for the last few weeks, I have been getting the CTD several times a night. Usually the typical picking up a kit but get this the other night I was capping a base and looked over at my teammate and he was looking at the ground at a pack and he switched skins as one does when they pick up a new pack and instantly I got the CTD.  I was too close to someone picking up a pack apparently....  (deep sigh - remembers he still loves this game).
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6661|Gold coast, Aus.
why do people make threads asking for help and post next to no information.

"woo, i waz on a server and got kiked so i went 2 anuther 1 and got kiked agen watz the probz?!"

What error message did you get? I take it it doesn't happen when you are not commander? More info please.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6445|NSW, Australia

if it was key packets, it means your intrawebz is capped, happens to me
JaggedPanther
+61|6514
Not to mention, don't the BF2 servers have a timeout on Monday mornings?
~FuzZz~
+422|6362|Orrstrayleea

~Smokey~ wrote:

the first couple of times was actually a BF2s, and the second time was at Gamearena and then again at internode?
Im assuming here you mean the BF2s.com AU server?  What does it say when you are kicked from the server?  Does it say you lost connection or does it give another message?
You have been kicked because of an admin decision or succsesfull kick vote-there was no vote initiated so......
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6578|Internetfitlerland

Well theres nothing in the log, so an admin didnt kick you.  Sometimes I get that message after being randomly disconnected.
~FuzZz~
+422|6362|Orrstrayleea
YOU WANT MORE INFO? OK: I got up at 1030 that morning after having a sloppy wet dream , had a shit, went to maccas for brekky made a date with the chik that works there, went to the internet cafe, put 30 bucks on my account, bought a coke and snickers bar, sat down logged on to the gamearena server, mutinied the commander cause he was in a tank cruising around capping noob infantry, applied, got commander, went and hid, started doing my thing and i was kicked... The explanation for this was ''You have been kicked because of an admin decision or succsesfull kick vote'', I was thourougly anoyed, i got up an took a piss, logged onto another server and the same thing happened
hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!
+84|6526|Newcastle Upon Tyne.
what did the chick look like?
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6527|Melbourne

He is teh ladies man!
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6661|Gold coast, Aus.

YOU WANT MORE INFO? OK: I got up at 1030 that morning after having a sloppy wet dream , had a shit, went to maccas for brekky made a date with the chik that works there, went to the internet cafe, put 30 bucks on my account, bought a coke and snickers bar, sat down logged on to the gamearena server, mutinied the commander cause he was in a tank cruising around capping noob infantry, applied, got commander, went and hid, started doing my thing and i was kicked... The explanation for this was ''You have been kicked because of an admin decision or succsesfull kick vote'', I was thourougly anoyed, i got up an took a piss, logged onto another server and the same thing happened
Now now, we don't need that much information.

You could have just narrowed the possibilities for us. Not tell us about your wet dreams.

You could have just posted

"Hi, today i thought i would give BF2 a quick go, logged in, picked my server and started playing. The commander was driving around in a tank so i did a mutiny, he decided to resign so i  filled in his position. As i was commanding, i got a rude shock, which came in the form of a kick message stating "You have been kicked because of an admin decision or successful kick vote" I got annoyed and picked another new server. I applied for commander and got kicked again with the same message!
  Does anyone have a solution?"
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6503|A W S M F O X
lol pea, net cafes FTW.

And you have to buttbang that girl.
TuataraDude
+115|6562|Aotearoa

gene_pool wrote:

Now now, we don't need that much information.

You could have just narrowed the possibilities for us. Not tell us about your wet dreams.
Considering he was that descriptive, yet did not mention having a shower I am:

1:   Surprised he got a date
2:   Suggest he got kicked for being a manky toad

kidding.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6385|Twyford, UK
You're a bad commander; people keep kick-voting you.
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6694|Teesside, UK
Sounds like high pings but generic kick messages instead of the high ping one.
~FuzZz~
+422|6362|Orrstrayleea

Skorpy-chan wrote:

There was no kick vote initiated
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6778|Great Wall

Skorpy-chan wrote:

You were lucky then.. I would keep stabbing you with my knife whenever you spawned.. God I hate useless commanders
Maxxxie74
+25|6611|Brisbane, Australia
Also note that if you're considered "idle" by the server, you'll get kicked, and the message will be the generic "you were kicked by a kick vote or admin decision" message.  It may be that the server considers you to be idle, for whatever reason, and it booted you.

Max.
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6499|behind my rifle

Drunk_Musketeer wrote:

Skorpy-chan wrote:

You were lucky then.. I would keep stabbing you with my knife whenever you spawned.. God I hate useless commanders
finally, i know im not the only one who does that
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6671|New Hampshire, USA
God does not love you
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
Flakturnal
+21|6482|Perth,WA

was the admin commanding?
or someone s/he knew?
hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!
+84|6526|Newcastle Upon Tyne.
You still didn't answer my question, ill just assume that she wasn't.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard