zeidmaan
+234|6449|Vienna

Im wondering is anyone else from the EU community "testing" the beta. We should squad up. Ill be on tonight from 20.00 till I go to sleep. If you havent applied yet than send a nice mail and you will get in very quickly.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6784
If I had I would def play a few rounds with you man. You have impressed in games I have seen.
Hallvard
+262|6556|North Norway

I have an invite to the beta, but can't be arsed to go on ts and get the key and then downlaod the game on my crappy net
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6744|Sweden
I´m quite iterested in the betatesting, anyone have the adress for the mail thingy? thanks in advance
zeidmaan
+234|6449|Vienna

madmurre wrote:

I´m quite iterested in the betatesting, anyone have the adress for the mail thingy? thanks in advance
the adress is
[email protected]

Just say few things about your self. You know Name, Age, occupation, big interest in gaming etc. Formulate it nicely WITHOUT leet speek. Than wait for a reply. If they accept you you will receive a mail with a invite (link). Follow it and fill in bunch of stuff again. If you get another confirmation that you are in than register on forums and read the procedure.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6772|The Hague, Netherlands

zeidmaan wrote:

madmurre wrote:

the adress is
[email protected]

Just say few things about your self. You know Name, Age, occupation, big interest in gaming etc. Formulate it nicely WITHOUT leet speek. Than wait for a reply. If they accept you you will receive a mail with a invite (link). Follow it and fill in bunch of stuff again. If you get another confirmation that you are in than register on forums and read the procedure.
I might give that a try, we'l see.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
zeidmaan
+234|6449|Vienna

you wont regret it. Just seeing the maps is worth all the hasle. I believe they put more work in those 3 maps than in all the "vanila" maps. And the servers are moderately populated so the chances are good for getting accepted.
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6744|Sweden
Will get that mail away first thing tomorrow then
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6727
I'm part of the beta test, and I get decent ping on the UK servers, so maybe I'll see you tonight.
xRBLx
I've got lovely bunch of coconuts!!
+27|6389|England - Kent
link 4 beta?
zeidmaan
+234|6449|Vienna

@xRBLx:

zeidmaan wrote:

madmurre wrote:

the adress is
[email protected]

only when you do all that you can download the Beta.
mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6575|Doncaster UK
how big is the download????
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6826
Can't be as big as what I downloaded last week - WoW.  3.1Gb.  I would get involved in the beta test but this thing's got me intrigued.

Hope you guys enjoy the beta and I'll see the results when the game is released.
Bjenkins_X_123
+11|6529|London, UK
Anyone know if the beta counts as a booster, or a free standing game? I wanna get involved too, but my 2142 doesn't let me play online anymore
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6580|Doncaster, UK
It's a booster, fully integrated into BF2142 apparently!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard