Pete
+3|6576
Hey guys my 1st thread.  I feel like such a dooofus for asking this but whats the harm in asking anyways I am going to slowly put a new rig together and wittled down the case selection to few the one's I really want are either the silverstone TJ09 or the TJ07.

Buuuuuuuuuut I noticed the TJ09 only has 2 USB (admitedly on the front) and the 07 has four.  My problem is what I need for more slots?  My friend told me a splitter but since these USB's are located on the front I dont want a silly splitter haning off it!!!!!!!!!!  Is there something that you buy that goes on the back the traditional place where USBs are found installed into the machine?  Must be something surely I need atleast five for all my peripherals and crap cureently have 8 on this PC (6back 2 front) so what do I need that goes on the back to give me more USBs?  Really want that case but cant get it if im stuck with only 2.
Ryan
+1,230|6879|Alberta, Canada

My old computer didn't have enough ports for the amount of USB cords I had, so I bought a thing that I stuck to the side of my computer (you can put it anywhere though) that allows 4 more plug ins.
Pete
+3|6576
And the thing is called a?  Lol honestly I have no clue what its name is I searched USB and all I found wer spliters and cables
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6474|King Of The Islands

Get a 4-port USB PCI card. Belkin makes em.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
nlsme
+48|6451|new york
http://www.cablestogo.com/product_list. … QAodnHCdIA
Take your pick. Internal, external, lights, whats your fancy?

Last edited by nlsme (2007-01-16 16:07:45)

Pete
+3|6576
So simple when its there lol thanks guys my first karma goes to you lot heehee.  I just (plug it into the PCI slot on the motherboard yea?
nlsme
+48|6451|new york
Check the specs, might not have to sacrifice the pci-e and just use a pci.
nlsme
+48|6451|new york
I have 2 in the front 4 in the back and 2 on my keyboard. All used, so I might get another hub. AS it is I have to take out my controller to use my x52.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6474|King Of The Islands

They is all PCI (old) at the moment. I've never actually seen anything that goes in PCI-E 1x...
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Reciprocity
+721|6616|the dank(super) side of Oregon

Cheez wrote:

They is all PCI (old) at the moment. I've never actually seen anything that goes in PCI-E 1x...
they exist,
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a … 6815104264
but they're expensive.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard