lilsmid1993
+0|6487
The new bosster pack for BF2142 has almost here! The new booster pack will contain the new vehicles we have all seen on the bill boards and the new maps!!! Comment...
APortillo
+21|6543|California, USA
The goliath?

And what are your sources?
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6421

Sweet.  A bosster pack.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6436|NSW, Australia

bf:2142 special money
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6479

damn I wanted them to release BF2 one ffs!

2142 boring as hell man, not gonna pay more lool
Superglueman
+21|6390|The Great South Land
Ive got a friend who keeps egging me to get 2142,
but I just got the booster-Euro forces/Armoured Fury which luckly delayed my departure from bf2 and even made me appreciate SF and original bf2 even more.....pastrami&cheese,hold on the 2142...
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6510|Sheffield-England
Link us please....... if you have one
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6520|Gogledd Cymru

wait till they charge you money for it, lots of money stupid EA
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6726|UK

lilsmid1993 wrote:

The new bosster pack for BF2142 has is almost here! The new booster pack will contain the new vehicles we have all seen on the bill boards and the new maps!!! Comment...
sp
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6358|105 RVK
If it dont have new guns to use in Vanilla 2142 im sure as hell not buying it.

Last edited by Missionless (2007-01-14 06:54:34)

Magius5.0
+106|6412|UMass Amherst
I dunno what you other guys are thinking, but I believe this new goliath APC is carrying some sort of anti-tank weaponry, judging by the cannon on the weapon mounting on the top; it's too large to be a machine gun mounting, and I have my doubts whether this newer APC will have an EMP launcher.  The gun ports for the passengers all look the same design as the Tiger tank--possibly Heavy Machine guns that can take out aircraft?  This thing is going to be whored big-time if that is the case.  I'm merely speculating at this point, and judging by the look of the new hover tank, it looks more like a jeep with an HMG on the back (anti-aircraft, possibly) and will probably go circles around anything else currently on the battlefield.  Or, some other new technology like a Gauss cannon that can shred vehicles if it's used enough times.

Other opinions, aside from if this is just a BIG patch coming, or a booster pack?
Sambuccashake
+126|6641|Sweden
I'm already hooked by 2142. This will not make it easier for me...

Just imagine if they add more badges/ribbons?
The "collector players" will salivate.
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6505|Belgium
Looking forward to it already
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6576
What a waste of money. All they did was re-skin the same old vehicles again. Prepare for the disappointment.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
MrEzeuss
+26|6421|Nethterlands (ZH)
I can't say that only an addition of some vehicles that are already used (troop-transport and buggy) is going to make me running toward the shop. If that's the only thing they're adding, they should make it an down-loadable upgrade.

Samtheman53 wrote:

lilsmid1993 wrote:

The new bosster pack for BF2142 has is almost here! The new booster pack will contain the new vehicles we have all seen on the bill boards and the new maps!!! Comment...
sp
You changed the has into is, but didn't see the Bosster pack? Don't take the splinter from someones eye if you still got a log stuck in yours.

If only i could give out -1 karma.
jamie_v1.1
+35|6533|Leeds, UK
Ooooooooo, wow, ONE extra new vehicle, oh please someone hold me down, i can hardly contain my excitement!!!!

/sarcasm

Seriously, they can't expect us to be happy with this meager addition???, surely they must have more vehicles and a map or three.  And i'll laugh my ass off if they want me to pay for a poxy addition like that!!
Ryan
+1,230|6873|Alberta, Canada

Booooring.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6498
What he fuck is a bosster pack?

If it is a booster pack than we can only hope it is either free or has more than 3 maps.
autopilot
banned
+115|6378

I'm not buying any bosster pack, or boosterpack.
Zukabazuka
+23|6716

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

What a waste of money. All they did was re-skin the same old vehicles again. Prepare for the disappointment.
Fact is they didn't, they remade every animation, every model in  the entire game the only thing that's the same is the engine, everything else is new.

There where going to be a new mode for it what i heard
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6750|California

Not worth 10 bucks, even though i will probably buy it.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6726|UK

MrEzeuss wrote:

I can't say that only an addition of some vehicles that are already used (troop-transport and buggy) is going to make me running toward the shop. If that's the only thing they're adding, they should make it an down-loadable upgrade.

Samtheman53 wrote:

lilsmid1993 wrote:

sp
You changed the has into is, but didn't see the Bosster pack? Don't take the splinter from someones eye if you still got a log stuck in yours.

If only i could give out -1 karma.
Erm.. he spelt that right.

Faggot
[J5]Dirrty.Magic
+35|6713

Samtheman53 wrote:

Faggot
^ Its this brand of crap that drove me to the total2142 forums. ^

Booster pack. Right. If it has some guns or awards that port over into vanilla I might consider it.
Inspect@hDeck
+23|6456|Browntown
I hope it's one you can buy a hard copy of.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard