sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6768|Argentina
I was searching for a Titan mode server the other day and I found this one where all the players had 300+ points.  I thought "Wtf?" and after several refresh's the scores kept growing and growing.  So, I decided to join and guess what I was kicked before I could even enter.
So, I think EA needs to fix something in Titan mode in order to avoid endless games.  The key here is that the silos can be untaken, which means nobody controls them, and then no missiles are shot to the Titan.  Since there's no tickets in this mode, do your maths.
I think they should add some sort of system where if a silo isn't in control of any team it shoots two missiles one to each Titan.  What do you think?
DocZ
+13|6699|Belgium
Titan sucks
PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6427|Norway | Unkown
its the bug where the silos never shoot missiles.. They won't get the points anyway
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6768|Argentina

SAF.Phaxe wrote:

its the bug where the silos never shoot missiles.. They won't get the points anyway
You have 5 untaken silos and 10 guys killing each other.
Slickfish
+24|6634
Thats lame, I enjoy the titan games when they are played properly, its a nice change from conquest giving the game another angle.
PhaxeNor

sergeriver wrote:

SAF.Phaxe wrote:

if it is that way.. then its lame But normaly its the bug
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6768|Argentina

SAF.Phaxe wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

SAF.Phaxe wrote:

if it is that way.. then its lame But normaly its the bug
It's lame indeed.  They need to fix that issue, because some assholes think it's fun to only make points instead of playing as a team.  Maybe I'm wrong, but I think they should make the untaken silos to fire two missiles every two minutes or something else.
PhaxeNor
whould have been an nice idea.. but then again Dice fail and coding, means more bugs

Last edited by SAF.Phaxe (2007-01-09 10:03:41)

XX-ifrit-XX
+3|6378|Somerset, England
Never seen it personally but its hardly an awful glitch as there score per min will be less than others.  As there normally killing whilst taking silos, multitasking. Sounds rather boring to me.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6768|Argentina

XX-ifrit-XX wrote:

Never seen it personally but its hardly an awful glitch as there score per min will be less than others.  As there normally killing whilst taking silos, multitasking. Sounds rather boring to me.
Because you play only for fun, but there are some assholes who play for points.  And think about it, a Titan server closed for members only, and without taking the silos, they do all the stat padding they want.  Besides, you can't play in that server that appeared in your list.  Pretty lame tactics indeed.
Doktorbob
+26|6499
I stumbled onto a server that fired only two silo missles.  The other three didnt shoot any missles no matter who took them over.  Top player received over 250 points!  Game lasted over an hour.  Actually got rather boring...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard