The Magic Mullet
+240|6445
I've seen people get flattened by re-spawning helicopters and planes but last night I managed to get squashed by a falling supply crate.

Lay down at Vista Point, happily sniping away. Didn't notice the ever growing shadow spot above me.

Splat.

The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6694|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Ive been done by a crate before, just as frustrating is a chopper or plane which has blown up in mid air landing on you.
frankyman_88
I <3 J.C.
+29|6576|QLD, australia
it really pisses me off when you are tryin to fit through a small gap and then randomly die, losing 2 points. Its like wtf!
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6515|Sydney, Australia
No no, the worst way to die has to be crashing your billion dollar air force military hardware into someone's hundred dollar parachute and getting blown to smithereens.
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6577|Brisbane, Aus

squashing people with crates is what we did before cartillery
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6588|NYC / Hamburg

my worst death was probably to be rammed by a friendly jet from behind. so unexpected
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
norge
J-10 and a coke please
+18|6491
i tried to ram a parachute with my jet once...

didnt turn out too well. and i dont think its quite realistic lol
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6807|Bulgaria
that really sux, I know from experience
frankyman_88
I <3 J.C.
+29|6576|QLD, australia
a fun way to die is sprint\jumping off the top of steps and skimming just above them until u hit the ground and {splat} ur dead
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6795|Noizyland

Driving along full speed in a little Dune-Buggy thingime only to have a tank spawn right in front of me. Spectacular collision.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6555|Valhalla
Me in a F18 getting chased by a Mig, Me turns into a hard bank right... Message loonitic it no more. I didn’t crash into anything either
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6702|Disaster Free Zone

loonitic wrote:

Me in a F18 getting chased by a Mig, Me turns into a hard bank right... Message loonitic it no more. I didn’t crash into anything either
UAV
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6555|Valhalla

DrunkFace wrote:

loonitic wrote:

UAV
No the jet continued flying on, I was very confused
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6515|Sydney, Australia

loonitic wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

loonitic wrote:

UAV
No the jet continued flying on, I was very confused
The G-forces must've fried your organs.
Janysc
+59|6704|Norway
I stood on a hilltop on Wake, shooting rockets at attackers. Then a plane rams me. Roadkill with a plane...

Sigh .
Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6640
Get killed by transport chopper. Not the guns, no it doesn't land on you. It drives you over. Flying really low.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6543
faggot ass sniper claywhoring no skill bitches
Kayato
+2|6478|Near Milan/ Italy
Exit from a car near a wall and........u r death!!!..........stupid bug!!!!!!!
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6652|Finland

SRAW:d while flying an SU-34.. Oh well, the bastard died too, as I managed to drop ze bombs! Great success!

Last edited by DonFck (2007-01-09 02:17:41)

I need around tree fiddy.
psH
Banned
+217|6404|Sydney
LOL nextime you are ab out to get into an F35-B sprint near the engine at the back...It will say you got killed.
ThePriest1750
Tank commander
+83|6756|DUTCH snap ik!
getting killed by a tank while you're in a jeep driving around and a damn tank jumps on you and destroy you're jeep ( i was in the tank not the damn jeep )
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6542|Istanbul-Turkey
hitting by an uav while flying
Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6640
I did this to someone. I was defending flag as anti-tank on dalian plant, there came a chopper and it was low on health and it was close to me, so I shot it with SRA.W (Got good sight of it as I was on construction site building.) Well just when my rocket was going to the chopper, a J-10 goes past by and my SRAW killed the J-10 and the explosion of J-10 killed the chopper and got 3 kills I even have screenshot of it but I just got cover in that picture. The kill log says I killed someone with [120 MM GUN] hmm...
frankyman_88
I <3 J.C.
+29|6576|QLD, australia

Hacial wrote:

The kill log says I killed someone with [120 MM GUN] hmm...
happened to me once on karkand; i got shot (by a tank i think) and it said "xxxxx [120MM GUN] frankyman_88", so i thought it meant if you got killed by the tank driver swinging the turret and killing you (i was very close to the tank). If anyone knows what its from please inform?
psH
Banned
+217|6404|Sydney

frankyman_88 wrote:

Hacial wrote:

The kill log says I killed someone with [120 MM GUN] hmm...
happened to me once on karkand; i got shot (by a tank i think) and it said "xxxxx [120MM GUN] frankyman_88", so i thought it meant if you got killed by the tank driver swinging the turret and killing you (i was very close to the tank). If anyone knows what its from please inform?
Sounds just like the

[ARTILLERY] *playername]

I know other people have seen this before.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard