airbourne217
+0|6367
I have BF2 installed, Patch1.41 installed, BF2SF installed, and in that order.     When i try to run BF2SF I get an error screen " mods/bf2/shaders/lightning.fx could not be found.   And it tells me to sync my shaders folder in the working directory before trying to run the game.  I was going to unistall everything and then install BF2, BF@SF, Patch1.41, in that order and then try it, but i don't want to lose my profile.   Can anyone help me?  Please!
jimbo21
+11|6694
i would leave as is and install patch 1.40 then patch 1.41. or try 1.41 again because it looks like you patched before bf2sf was installed
airbourne217
+0|6367
Never mind I read some other peoples questions and it looks like a lot of people have the same problem,  apparently the only way for it to work is to install   BF2-BF2SF-Patch1.41-Amored fury-euro-patch 1.41and in that order,  thanks everyone.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6682|Your moms bedroom
re-intalling the game and boosters

do i really have to patch 1.41 twice?
Fateless
+36|6285|Jennifer Connellys Pants
Negative, go into ?:\Program Files\EA Games\Battlefield 2\mods\xpack, find a zip file called "Shaders_client", extract into shaders folder. Try that before re-installing.

Fateless.
التعريفات
Squiggles
+102|6410|Cali
topics a year old...?
jason85
Banned
+58|6039|Mesa, AZ

airbourne217 wrote:

I have BF2 installed, Patch1.41 installed, BF2SF installed, and in that order.     When i try to run BF2SF I get an error screen " mods/bf2/shaders/lightning.fx could not be found.   And it tells me to sync my shaders folder in the working directory before trying to run the game.  I was going to unistall everything and then install BF2, BF@SF, Patch1.41, in that order and then try it, but i don't want to lose my profile.   Can anyone help me?  Please!
I had this problem before too. What I had to do was uninstall everything. Then install BF2, then SF. SF will patch to whatever one it comes with. Then patch to 1.41. Its the only way I've found that works for me.
Fateless
+36|6285|Jennifer Connellys Pants

التعريفات wrote:

topics a year old...?
Ha, never seen that....just came up as a new post. Doh

Fateless.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard