Des.Kmal
+917|6610|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
but this weekend and till now, my computer has gotten this irresistible lag. I mean 14 fps and such, then it would just shut down. So I thought it was my CPU (fucking P4) overheating, so i uninstalled the heatsink, cleaned it out, no difference. Re-built my whole computer almost. Tried different graphics cards... nothing worked. Even my north bridge was too hot to touch, no idea what happened.

So, I checked my cpu fan connection, it is a 3 pin connected to a 4 pin.... .... so i was like, "OMG Im an idiot."and put it in the 3 pin and started my computer. CPU started blinking and beeping(or something did) and it said "CPU fan error", so i plugged it back into the 4 pin and started it up. Then started up bf2. I joined a 32 man jalalabad server. Renderer.drawFPS 1. Wtf? 90 fps? 80 fps? WTF? AWESOME!

No idea what happened... but I'm glad it isnt 14 fps anymore.

Last edited by Des.Kmal (2006-12-18 13:34:28)

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6724|St. Andrews / Oslo

drunk?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6541|UK

Woopdie fuckin dooooo!

Martyn
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6553|Southampton, UK

Luuuccckkkkyy
_PQWeR_AuRoRa_olly
+22|6502|Surrey, United Kingdom
Skilled. wow your 1337. *Thumbs Up*.
Des.Kmal

Bell wrote:

Woopdie fuckin dooooo!

Martyn
why do you sign your gay posts? its fine signing your regular posts and what not... but why these?

_PQWeR_AuRoRa_olly wrote:

https://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/coverman/robotics/Vision/Images/thumbsup.jpg
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6541|UK

Des.Kmal wrote:

Bell wrote:

Woopdie fuckin dooooo!

Martyn
why do you sign your gay posts? its fine signing your regular posts and what not... but why these?

http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/coverman … umbsup.jpg
For the simple reason I get to antagonize those of a lower intelligence than my self, pushing them into a situation that makes them 'fight back' with silly comment's like
'gay posts' so I can therefore laugh at said individuals.

Granted my post was not needed, last time I try and have a laugh in one of your pointless thread’s, yet I managed to achieve my derailment without a direct insult to your good self (until this post at least).

Have a nice day

Martyn
Des.Kmal

Bell wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

Bell wrote:

Woopdie fuckin dooooo!

Martyn

For the simple reason I get to antagonize those of a lower intelligence than my self, pushing them into a situation that makes them 'fight back' with silly comment's like

Granted my post was not needed, last time I try and have a laugh in one of your pointless thread’s, yet I managed to achieve my derailment without a direct insult to your good self (until this post at least).

Have a nice day

Martyn
ive never had a prob with you, dont know why you dont like me.

i could care less about derailement, thank goodness my life doesnt depend on it. game forum. hax.

but yeah dude, gg

link me to another of my pointless threads please.

Last edited by Des.Kmal (2006-12-18 15:45:38)

Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6541|UK

I am really not all that interested in starting pointless arguments over the internet as you or I have nothing to gain, so I will end it here.

Secondly, I wouldn’t consider you as someone I dislike, I know sfa about you and aren’t in a position to pass judgment on that front, I don’t really dislike/like anyone on here to be honest, most are nice enough guy's but less I talk to you verbally I cant pass judgment either way.

Pointless thread example: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=57393

Though I'm all for reasoned debate so I will give an example to refute my own comment for you http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=57214 This was in stark contrast and was actually of intrest atleast to myself but I guess I am 'sad' that way.....

Don’t misunderstand, I was 'trying' to be funny (obviously not succeeding) and you took some sort of offence, so for that I guess I can apologize, but no malice was my intent.

Martyn

Edit: Dead link

Last edited by Bell (2006-12-18 16:00:02)

RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6472|Somewhere else

Bell wrote:

a lower intelligence than my self
ooooooh, we tremble in awe of your vast intelligence.  tell you what Einstien, let's do an IQ test, and you might win, according to you.  which means....... jack shit. posting the "lower intelligence" comment just showes your love for yourself and complete narcissism.

You're smart. cookie for you if thats even true. We don't care. tuck back you E-penis. we yokels juss downt caree fer yur tipe round hear!

EDIT: culdnt git mi speleng rite.

2nd Edit: yep, I looked up "einstien" to get the spelling right.

Last edited by RoosterCantrell (2006-12-18 16:13:54)

Ryan
+1,230|6835|Alberta, Canada

Did you check for spyware/adware/viruses before you ripped apart your computer, Kmal? lol
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6541|UK

RoosterCantrell wrote:

Bell wrote:

a lower intelligence than my self
ooooooh, we tremble in awe of your vast intelligence.  tell you what Einstien, let's do an IQ test, and you might win, according to you.  which means....... jack shit. posting the "lower intelligence" comment just showes your love for yourself and complete narcissism.

You're smart. cookie for you if thats even true. We don't care. tuck back you E-penis. we yokels juss downt caree fer yur tipe round hear!

EDIT: culdnt git mi speleng rite.

2nd Edit: yep, I looked up "einstien" to get the spelling right.

Bell wrote:

so I can therefore laugh at said individuals.

Martyn

Last edited by Bell (2006-12-18 16:17:06)

CommieChipmunk
+488|6562|Portland, OR, USA

Bell wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

Bell wrote:

Woopdie fuckin dooooo!

Martyn

Have a nice day

Martyn
Conceited much? Arrogant piece of shit...

back on topic, nice work..
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6541|UK

CommieChipmunk wrote:

Bell wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

Bell wrote:

Woopdie fuckin dooooo!

Martyn

Have a nice day

Martyn

Hehe, for your information there is 'hee-haw' wrong with having an opinion and sticking to it.  Secondly you guys dont have a dam clue about me therefor your opinions are redundent, I have my reasons for how I behave, if you dont care for it, then that is your own issue.  If you wish to confront me, by all means discuss it with me, but I do not appreciate the childish name calling, but since that is the way of it so be it.  I respect my self to much to lower to such a level so with that I bid you all a good night.

ooo and Merry Christmas

Martyn
ikillyou9090
+24|6540

Bell wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

Bell wrote:

Woopdie fuckin dooooo!

Martyn

Have a nice day

Martyn
if their pointless, why do you read them and reply?

good insults.. your kidding right?
R0lyP0ly
+161|6646|USA

Bell wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

Bell wrote:

For the simple reason that I get to antagonize those of a lower intelligence than myself, thereby pushing them into a situation that makes them 'fight back' with silly comments like
'gay posts' ; I can therefore laugh at said individuals.

Granted my post was not needed, this will be the last time I try to have a laugh in one of your pointless threads, yet I managed to achieve my derailment without a direct insult to your good self (until this post at least).

Have a nice day

Martyn

Hehe, for your information there is nothing wrong with having an opinion and sticking to it.  Secondly, you guys don't have a damn clue about me, therefore your opinions are
redundant; I have my reasons for how I behave, if you don't care for it, then that is your own issue.  If you wish to confront me, then by all means discuss it with me, but I do not appreciate the childish name calling, though I realize said behavior is the status quo. I respect myself too much to lower myself to such a level, so with that, I bid you all a good night.

Oh, and Merry Christmas

Martyn
If you are going to imply that somebody is of a lower mental capacity, the least you could do is to pretend that you are of the said higher level. I bolded some example to the contrary (with necessary corrections, in case of any confusion.)

"Mike"
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6655|under there hayousaidunderwear
Wow ok this went no where.

Internats fights usually end up going nowhere, although this topic was kinda poinltess.  I suggest you all stop acting like a two year old and contribute.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6541|UK

ikillyou9090 wrote:

Bell wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

Bell wrote:

Woopdie fuckin dooooo!

Martyn

Have a nice day

Martyn
if their pointless, why do you read them and reply?

good insults.. your kidding right?
This was because I thought it was a topic he required help.  I don't know about you guys but that was my initial thought, and even was when I began to read his post, then it turned to what it was and I made my comment.

Never said it was a good insult, I said without making insults to your 'good self' (meaning thread creator)

Martyn
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6614|Little Bentcock
lol
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6529|Chicago

Bell wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

Bell wrote:

Woopdie fuckin dooooo!

Martyn

Have a nice day

Martyn
Did you seriously insult people of lower intelligence than you, then go and put a fucking apostraphe in the word "comments"? Eat a bag of dicks.

Good story, glad your PC wasn't screwed over.
xtrem3_4c3
Australian Field Operative
+29|6480|Australia. Land of ZeR0 pr0N
Bell have a lollipop ok settle. There is no need to respond ok. Kmal s obviously not a retart and moved on and i'm not implying you are a retart but just get over it.
Interweb fights are better than bum fights....  keep it up virgins!!!!
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6541|UK

R0lyP0ly wrote:

Bell wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

Hehe, for your information there is nothing wrong with having an opinion and sticking to it.  Secondly, you guys don't have a damn clue about me, therefore your opinions are
redundant; I have my reasons for how I behave, if you don't care for it, then that is your own issue.  If you wish to confront me, then by all means discuss it with me, but I do not appreciate the childish name calling, though I realize said behavior is the status quo. I respect myself too much to lower myself to such a level, so with that, I bid you all a good night.

Oh, and Merry Christmas

Martyn
If you are going to imply that somebody is of a lower mental capacity, the least you could do is to pretend that you are of the said higher level. I bolded some example to the contrary (with necessary corrections, in case of any confusion.)

"Mike"
Disagree, and besides the alteration of actual quotation if anything increases confusion.  My comment about implying I was of a higher inteligence is rooted in it's totality to the comment:

'why do you sign your gay posts?'

For the simple reason what exactly is homosexual about my comment, I would enjoy reading any justification for it.  Plus the fact that he seemed to take offence to my initial reply.

However I did apologise early on before the rest of you attempted to gang up on me and now I find my self in the bizare situation arguing with you lot for no apparant reason other than you all wish to take a shot at me.

For that I can certainly laugh at these individuals.

Martyn

majorassult wrote:

Wow ok this went no where.

Internats fights usually end up going nowhere, although this topic was kinda poinltess.  I suggest you all stop acting like a two year old and contribute.
Thanking you, I was going to say something like that, though I was almost certain I would get the classic, backing down mofo, or something along those lines.
Pete
+3|6532

RedTwizzler wrote:

Bell wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

Have a nice day

Martyn
Did you seriously insult people of lower intelligence than you, then go and put a fucking apostraphe in the word "comments"? Eat a bag of dicks.

Good story, glad your PC wasn't screwed over.
THIS IS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!   But ummmmm grammar or spelling tisnae the same as being smart my dads a doctor and couldnt spell becaz to save himself! 8-)  This is great hes managing to give you lot a calm reply and u are swearing at him no wonder hes laughin.  YOUR LETTIN HIM WIN :OOOO

Last edited by Pete (2006-12-19 05:09:25)

gell1981
+8|6370
i have been using computers for nearly 20 years... this is a long time...

how do i find out what fps bf2 plays at?

your always learning something i suppose!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard