CloakedStarship
+76|6603
https://www.game-monitor.com/server-stat-image/0/FFFFFF/000000/0000FF/000000/64.34.162.111:16570.png

For nearly a year, the Response Clan =R= has been running the server Eat At Joe's.

We have made some changes over the months, but the following information reflects it's current status as of July 13, 2007.

Capacity: 64 Players

Friendly Fire: Off

Map Rotation: Road To Jalabad, Wake Island, Sharqi Peninsula, Dalian Plant, Strike At Karkand, Daqing Oilfeild, Mashtur City, Dragon Valley, Gulf Of Oman.  All are 64 player sized maps.

Rules:  No Teamkilling, No Forcing Teamkills, Don't be a jackass.

Most =R= members are admins, and if one isn't an admin, they can probably always get in contact with one if needed.

There are no rules against baserape, although it is frowned upon by some =R= members, and lots of people will complain about it.. probably.

Admins will kick you if your breaking the rules, and ban for repeated offenses.

So drop by our server for some fun.  And visit our website for more info on the server, or to register on our forums.

Last edited by CloakedStarship (2007-07-12 21:41:38)

ncc6206
=BIG= BAD AND UGLY
+36|6517
I will see yall there tonight. What is yalls clan name?
roshambo14
+7|6491
Response. 

Rotation is Strike 32, RTJ 64, Wake 32, Sharqi 64, Mash 32, and Dalian 64

Last edited by roshambo14 (2006-12-07 15:28:21)

Gunner[EW]
+3|6389
I'll join now.
Just sittin around anyway.
Coming in under Gunner[EW]
SGT_FaceLift
+5|6670|Columbia, SC
Cool, hope to see everyone there.
roshambo14
+7|6491
I want to thank everyone who came out last night.   Was a lot of fun, even though we had the squad bug going on.  Fixed that with a reboot this morning.  It seemed like everyone was getting tired of the same boring rotation as well, so we added Oman 64 and Oilfields 64 to the rotation as well to give the aviators their fun as well.  Hope to see some of you come back!
SGT_FaceLift
+5|6670|Columbia, SC
Yeah it was good times, close matches...Even had a guy with a Bf2s tag on.  This is the player base that needs to come out and check us out.  All about some good competition.
docnutz
+39|6797|B O S T ON area
after I roll and smoke a blunt i'll be right there at about 1pm eastern us

Last edited by docnutz (2006-12-08 09:51:20)

SGT_FaceLift
+5|6670|Columbia, SC

docnutz wrote:

Sweet let me hit that shit..hah
docnutz
+39|6797|B O S T ON area

SGT_FaceLift wrote:

docnutz wrote:

Sweet let me hit that shit..hah
pass it along !  lol!
Closer-01
+0|6396
Cloaked, Played your server, got cartilleried twice and asked if that was the type of server you ran. Got berated for three minutes by a few of the players and told to fill out a complaint card at the door. Don't think I would recommend it.
SGT_FaceLift
+5|6670|Columbia, SC
Closer, no need to get bent outta shape about a car drop.  Its almost impossible to do cartillery anyways you can't get hit unless you are like...layin out in the open or in the road.  I just don't see how a cartillery can ruin your gaming experience so much.  And as for the 3 mins of you getting yelled at by the other players I think your time frame is off cause you left immediately.  Allow me to post:

12:03:39] Closer-1 -> nice cartillery commander is that the kind of servr this is
12:04:02] =_R_= Bigb0ngz2 -> yeaifa car fall on you your dead
[12:04:09] MRYXMS SSABANDIDO -> FILL OUT A COMPLAINT CARD AT THE DOOR!!
[12:04:14] =_R_= Bigb0ngz2 -> hahahahaha
[12:04:24] =_R_= Bigb0ngz2 -> i couldnt say it better
[12:04:32] MRYXMS SSABANDIDO -> lolw
[12:04:59] =_R_= Bigb0ngz2 -> hahaha
[12:05:00] =_R_= Bigb0ngz2 -> RO
[Admin: SGT_FaceLift] is that what kind of server this is?
[12:05:05] =_R_= Bigb0ngz2 -> A LT COL JUST LEFT
[12:05:06] =R= roshambo14 ->
[12:05:10] =_R_= Bigb0ngz2 -> CAUS EYOU CARED HIM

So you left like right after saying that.  Sorry my man but thats not against the rules.

Last edited by SGT_FaceLift (2006-12-08 10:17:08)

SGT_FaceLift
+5|6670|Columbia, SC
I mean I'm sorry you had a bad time duder.
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6586|USA bitches!
I got kicked/banned, can't remember, from there for some stupid fucking reason. Fuck your server, you fucking fuck.
SGT_FaceLift
+5|6670|Columbia, SC

Jenkinsbball wrote:

I got kicked/banned, can't remember, from there for some stupid fucking reason. Fuck your server, you fucking fuck.
Well Fuck to the third power.  I think we left auto-kick on for douchebags.
CloakedStarship
+76|6603

Closer-01 wrote:

Cloaked, Played your server, got cartilleried twice and asked if that was the type of server you ran. Got berated for three minutes by a few of the players and told to fill out a complaint card at the door. Don't think I would recommend it.
We're sorry you had a bad experience, we are putting warm bottles of milk on the menu though, it might suit your appetite.

Jenkins, i remember recently kicking some sgt major several times, and then banning him for tks.. other than that, im not sure if we have banned anyone recently.  But rest assured, im sure you deserved it.
roshambo14
+7|6491
Well, youre not in the banlist.  And considering youve played 310 hours and have kicked & banned 226 / 4, yeah, Id say you probably definitely deserved it.
Flex
Flex Appeal
+18|6508|NY

roshambo14 wrote:

Well, youre not in the banlist.  And considering youve played 310 hours and have kicked & banned 226 / 4, yeah, Id say you probably definitely deserved it.
NOTED!

Hey guys where is your server located, sorry I didnt see it?
roshambo14
+7|6491
Its located in Virginia.  I dont think anyone ever put that piece of info out lol.
2freefly
+6|6401|Norway

SGT_FaceLift wrote:

Yeah it was good times, close matches...Even had a guy with a Bf2s tag on.
I was on there with a [bf2s] added, making sure the forum gets a rep of being all noobs
Had a good time except when my team was utterly owned on Dalian. Damn that was a painful experience trying to get out of the airfield with no airassets on our team.
Oh, and if my squadleader on that round is here. Sorry for being a f***up in the gunner seat. I was sure I saw a blue tag above that tank inside the hangar
roshambo14
+7|6491
Naw man, I was glad to see a [bf2s] dude in there.  Screw all the noob talk, we were all there once
SGT_FaceLift
+5|6670|Columbia, SC
Wow last night was even better.  Had some cool clans drop by off the top of my head I can only remember one whom gave us a run for our money...Six0p.  Those guys were awesome it was a great fight.  Also a few other BF2sers showed up and it was really cool to meet em.  Lets do it again tonite peoples, hope to battle with you all.
CloakedStarship
+76|6603
[revive]

Ladies and Gentleman.  As of late our server has had a great resurgence of players.  Over the past week we have maxed out in the afternoon hours.

We have updated our server to a 64 slot server, and I'm going to do some serious editing to the OP to reflect it's current status, so for all of the important information, take a look up top.

- Cloaked

[/revive]
shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6713|Warlord/Bellevue,WA
Ah R has some good people in the clan,Ken,Wayne(137) and Roshambo
CloakedStarship
+76|6603

shadow18alpha wrote:

Ah R has some good people in the clan,Ken,Wayne(137) and Roshambo
What about CloakedStarship.. hmmm?

Board footer