The Magic Mullet
+240|6462

Remember, it goes Oh Eh Oh Ah Ah, Ting Tang, Walla Walla Bing Bang.
Madiz
is back
+26|6794
Double Lol!
https://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc328/Madiz991/signa.jpg
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6629|Scarborough Yorkshire England
Please die
I had forgotten all about that song
That song has bad memories for me - on holiday in Tenerefe with my mates all night session got back 6am, 9am some wanker in the apartment complex who "provided entertainment" played music all day long at the pool side and that song he played about every 3rd song over and over again.
I hate you now I had erased that from my memory to all come flooding back 3 min ago
The Magic Mullet
+240|6462

Jinto-sk wrote:

Please die
That song has bad memories for me - on holiday in Tenerefe with my mates all night session got back 6am, 9am some wanker in the apartment complex who "provided entertainment" played music all day long at the pool side and that song he played about every 3rd song over and over again.
I hate you now I had erased that from my memory to all come flooding back 3 min ago
I had the same nightmare but with Vengaboys - Goin To Ibiza. I wasn't even in Ibiza, I was in Majorca. Talk about driving the bloody punters away.
SkoobyDu
'CLICK JOIN NOW'... OK lets go... BOOM!!!! =FFS=
+120|6599|Cheshire, UK
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

That deserves a kick in the balls!!!!!!!

Those birds have got massive Knockers though

Last edited by SkoobyDu (2006-11-28 05:44:27)

Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6629|Scarborough Yorkshire England

The Magic Mullet wrote:

Jinto-sk wrote:

Please die
I had the same nightmare but with Vengaboys - Goin To Ibiza. I wasn't even in Ibiza, I was in Majorca. Talk about driving the bloody punters away.
Yeah venga boys suck ass,
who was that crap barbie girl fucking shite oh erm Aqua.
Steps should have been quartered.
Five bunch of gay boys
SkoobyDu
'CLICK JOIN NOW'... OK lets go... BOOM!!!! =FFS=
+120|6599|Cheshire, UK
But have you noticed that with every crap euro pop act that comes out there is always a girl with mahuuuuusive boobs. This is to distract you long enough so that the tune gets deep rooted in your brain so that you can piss off your fellow coworkers with said tune so they attack you. Its a master plan to take over the world...
The Magic Mullet
+240|6462

Jinto-sk wrote:

The Magic Mullet wrote:

Jinto-sk wrote:

Please die
Five bunch of gay boys
Well then you'll really like this:

Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6433|Evilsville
Owh my god!
Please, someone, please kill me!
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6712|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

The Magic Mullet wrote:

Jinto-sk wrote:

Please die
Luckly for me I just got back from Ibiza when they decided to go otherwise I wouldnt of fucking bothered.

Top place though not like they made out.

Wish they would promote Barry Island next.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6712|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
The only good thing about that video and shown (oo ee ahh haa walla walla bang bang) is the girls Tits, Arses and Legs.  Best viewed with sound down.
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6636|Cheshire. UK

Jinto-sk wrote:

The Magic Mullet wrote:

Jinto-sk wrote:

Please die
Five bunch of gay boys
How come this guy knows all the crap groups........hmmmmm.........

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard