.darknevil.
+0|6404
i just love to play bf2 and im doing pretty well but for some how my dvd driver won't read the game cd anymore and thats pretty crap cuz now i can't play  , i went to a store they tested the cd and they could play it.... so i tought ok its my driver but not sure because i always played the game with this driver but like i said i can't now and the driver read otherd cd's , on the game it says "waring this game is protected for copy and have a complication with some drivers" stil back to te other point i always was able to play it

any of you guys know how this comes ???
UUD40
+8|6409|San Diego, CA
You shouldn't have any drivers for your DVD drive.

Whats the problem?
Does the game even start? or crash on loading?
tupla_s
+455|6630|Finland
Update the firmware of the drive, I had same problem with 2142 and updated firmware and it seemed to sort it out
.darknevil.
+0|6404
well my DVD ROM won't read the disc anymore it did  before  and stopped  it plays any other CD ad in the game store he did play my CD i don't get it
chefvolrath
feeding the BF2S community since 2005.....
+5|6728
first, go back to English class and learn punctuation please.
.darknevil.
+0|6404
I am so thankful for your help first of all i never got english at school second does it mather ho i write english  bad or not u can understand so wats the problem ?
UUD40
+8|6409|San Diego, CA
The disc works in other drives?
Does it have any scratches?

Oh, and did you change anything right before bf2 stopped working? (ex. installed something, etc.)

Edit: Really... Why post anything if you can't help, chief?
Judging from your previous posts, it doesn't appear you major in English either.

Last edited by UUD40 (2006-11-23 14:58:50)

R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6524|Melbourne

chefvolrath wrote:

first, go back to English class and learn punctuation please.
STFU noob, how do you know English is not his first language?
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
.darknevil.
+0|6404
ok i thank you very much guys but i already know how it come's , if i want to play again i need to buy a new game my driver kinda broke the code line from my disc andonly few pc's wil read the disc anyway thx for the responding and thx to R3v4n  to stick up for me :p sorry if my english is a bit bad but hey its not that bad i never learnd it i learnd it myself :d

grtz me
=LuxWraith=
+3|6536
hi darknevil

i already wondered why you didn't join bf2 latest. now i know why ...

anyway sry i can't help you with your problem, but hope it gets fixed soon so that you can join the team again.

and don't listen to any "learn english" posts; i find your english (written and spoken) quite understandable even if there are some minor mistakes, but hey we are not in school or at job here so who cares

so c u soon
.darknevil.
+0|6404
hi m8 enjoy the plying and play for me to i jus bought a new one and stil dint work and bf2 game alone they don't sel at the min grr god dam so i won't unfothenly playig bf2 anymore , i wana cry lol , loved playing with u cya around in here tc and good luck
DaBigDragon
+3|6777|USA
This may be a long shot, but it might work if it actually is a software problem.

I posted this in another thread and it worked for him, so it's worth a shot.

Go here: www.ccleaner.com and download and run CCleaner on your PC. Don't check anything under the advanced options under the cleaner part though. After running the cleaner, run the registry cleaner, (that's the icon under the cleaner icon.) It'll give you the option of backing up the registry before it changes anything. Run the cleaner and the registry cleaner a few times until it doesn't find anything, then completely shut down and restart the PC. Then try again.

If that doesn't work it's either old firmware on your DVD Drive that needs updating or there is something wrong physically with the drive.

Good Luck!
.darknevil.
+0|6404
thx , sure wil try  it can be my driver hav a vitual cd cuz op copy progg's but i did everything away closed  nothing works not here not in schop my dads pc no where only at the store where i bought it but sure wil try and hope it wil work thx again

my pc is not even 3 monds old so not my drier eather cheers

Last edited by .darknevil. (2006-11-29 12:33:08)

.darknevil.
+0|6404
ok doesent seem to help ... but wats the good part is that i played te game it stoped accepting (seing ) the cd rom , but i have delux edition even  bran new one  won't play but ... the bf2 alone does so i wil need to buy that i have delux 2 times  turned the new in got money back ata ticket so need to buy the normal there but te porblem is they don't have it atm  so i wil buy it soon they have it mean time bored as hell anyway thx guys i like wat your done for me won't forget it but only one thing to do hopfully that wil work don't need a new game i want bf2 grtz

† the dark and the evil †

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard