||BFA||xZeler8
Expendable Miracle Worker
+1|6792
I would be interested in where you found it...7 is all kinds of out of the way
Far
+22|6742|USA

||BFA||xZeler8 wrote:

I would be interested in where you found it...7 is all kinds of out of the way
I put the nightvision at 2 and the gas mask at 3 seeing as both are right above W and I never used 2 or 3 anyway. I wish someone would make a 10 button mouse!
jnick
+22|6793
Put night vision as F and gas as X . . .
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6859|"Frisco"

In the general (infantry) controls rebind "Weapon 7" to something like V or C. Weapon 8 is the gas mask, btw.
1-8thBadger
+0|6802
I wish someone would make a 10 button mouse!
Try the Nostromo N52
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6855|Bryan/College Station, TX
Just remember when you bind keys to other keys that you don't ignore the former command as you might just need it later. For example the V and B keys for VOIP, X key for Flares, G key to pick up things... etc. You will find when playing a normal BF2 map that you might just need it.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
R1Armadillo
+0|6743
If you have a mouse that has thumb buttons like the Logitech MX Laser, you can bind them. I bound them to night vision and gas mask. It would be nice to have another button so I could bind it to g. I never put the g in to my N52 because I was not that concerned with picking up other kits. Now you need it and I hate having to go to the keyboard for it.
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6767|The Netherlands
X is my parachute
C is gasmask
F is night vision

plz EA do not add more funtions
||BFA||xZeler8
Expendable Miracle Worker
+1|6792
so you just added it as the secondary key then?  because i didn't see anything that specifically called for night vision or gas mask
Far
+22|6742|USA

1-8thBadger wrote:

I wish someone would make a 10 button mouse!
Try the Nostromo N52
Actually I have the Nostromo N50 but I don't use it.
At least not for BF.
I don't know why but I have a problem using it in any of the BF games. I'm sure its all in my head but I think its because I played BF1942 too long without it.
I picked it up when I got a game (I forget which one) where I had to constantly lean in the game and it absolutely rocked but then I played a game of BF with it and I just couldn't get used to it.
So far though my 8 button mouse is the best investment I've made for gaming, I just wish Logitech (or someone) would make one with 2 more buttons on the right side of the mouse

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard