spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6660|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

badhq wrote:

]GoD[JiN wrote:

door bell as in your buttons are so easy to push

never been on a forum were ppl get so upset about spellings o_0
hey easy there bro not everyone gets upset with spellings sure they are people but most of us dont give a flying f**k about spelling, juts look at my spelling and grammer
yes, i agree.. it's terrible
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6673|Teesside, UK

spawnofthemist wrote:

i can't be bothered coding my website for University.
You've reached university age?!?  Was convinced you were 14.  Guess maturity is kicking in later in life these days.
spawnofthemist
Banned

crimson_grunt wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

i can't be bothered coding my website for University.
You've reached university age?!?  Was convinced you were 14.  Guess maturity is kicking in later in life these days.
in my second year.
sure i'm immature online, but who isn't..

especially on a gaming forum
VIKING-LOVER1
+3|6863
LMFAO , hell padding has gone above and beyond since every ones figured out the transport / titan mode now look at the leader boards' it's a MESS .

Now whom shall we blame ? the 14 year old prepubescent dip-shit ? or EA/Dice that cant seem to get  the game right after near 3 years of development ? .

I for one had a long discussion with my clan members about this crap  and it was unanimous that basically' it's EA/dice's Bull shit codding that STILL allows this to continue because of improper design.

( ultimately if you stick your head in the noose , your gonna get hung ) and EA "hopefully" has something to go ahead and reset all those padded stats.

which i have heard round the circuit , but this is unconfirmed

Mean while Gents enjoy the game' love on your woman , and for god sakes Have a beer @!.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6671|pimelteror.de
the only real adress, to report padders is http://www.bf2rankedservers.com/

bfroe is, afaik , a commercial site.
Doktorbob
+26|6506
My sister is a "padder"  She puts tissue in her bra!  I think she has been re-set once or twice too....  At least that is what her boyfriends say....
saabrx
+3|6510
GOD_AeroFighter.Was the stat padder.. He Was on the opposing side. Someone i couldnt tell on my side was reviving me i was too busy trying to take a screen shot and getting fraps going to tell.  I started fraps to get some footage to make a movie.. i log in and select my spawn point. AS SOON AS spawn im dead..IM like what the HELL.. Then im revived , THEN IM DEAD< then im revived. This goes on for Eight times before I  realize i have to hit esc and disconnect to get out of it. i log back into the server to text the admin to boot him. But get into this dumbass conversation From this Ahole trying to say that 8 kills isnt stat padding. So i left ..SOO  CLAN  GOD AeroFighter if your here.

I sent my screeny to ea Like i said i would and ..i..  ().()  ..i..

Last edited by saabrx (2006-11-13 14:54:34)

Mafia47
+27|6759|Chicago

saabrx wrote:

GOD_AeroFighter.Was the stat padder.. He Was on the opposing side. Someone i couldnt tell on my side was reviving me i was too busy trying to take a screen shot and getting fraps going to tell.  I started fraps to get some footage to make a movie.. i log in and select my spawn point. AS SOON AS spawn im dead..IM like what the HELL.. Then im revived , THEN IM DEAD< then im revived. This goes on for Eight times before I  realize i have to hit esc and disconnect to get out of it. i log back into the server to text the admin to boot him. But get into this dumbass conversation From this Ahole trying to say that 8 kills isnt stat padding. So i left ..SOO  CLAN  GOD AeroFighter if your here.

i think your overreacting...
spawnofthemist
Banned

saabrx wrote:

you got kidnapped, deal with it.
Doktorbob
+26|6506
Wah wah,,,,I want my Mommie.  I was killed 8 times on BF2.  Wah Wah 

Come here you little Beatch and I will show you some pwnage!
Bernadictus
+1,055|6755

I would like to report Spawnofthemist, just because he probably t-bags people on the battlefield.
spawnofthemist
Banned

Bernadictus wrote:

I would like to report Spawnofthemist, just because he probably t-bags people on the battlefield.
and he gave you the warning in your sig. what an asshole.
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6645|Los Angeles, California, US.

spawnofthemist wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

and he gave you the warning in your sig. what an asshole.
Gee GG.
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
VIKING-LOVER1
+3|6863
I'm not the brain surgeon here' but i think "bernadictus" and "spawnofthemist" there are differences in your terms of "tea-bagging" ?  LOL.

Although i could be wrong' you both could be HELLACIOUS" FLAMERS for all i know , ehhh' who cares this games gone to shit in less than a month any ways .
Tell the truth  you two ' i think its dam Conspiracy and you two guys are mad' because the home shopping net work is sold out of the  " CHARLES BARKLEY  DILDO GAY MANS COLLECTION"...lol..LMAO
spawnofthemist
Banned
i don't teabag, i potato sack.

you've been around since july of last year and don't know who i am?

you must not be on here very often then
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6785|Arizona
Just got kicked from a server for putting an admin in his (or her) place. Well, I was "Removed from Server by Admin."

Anyways, I jump into a game to get a good titan round goin. As soon as I get in...I see 2 ppl obviously paddin...

https://img218.imageshack.us/img218/69/screen091pl7.th.png

Then I notice at least 2 clanmembers in the game, so I try to get their attention...

https://img218.imageshack.us/img218/1006/screen092zu1.th.png

Finally...5-10 min later, I notice they are both kicked. The admin says, "Happy now?" Of course, I ain't, since it took them that long to do somethin. I asked what took so long. The admin tells me, "It isn't hurting you." Keep in mind, the server banner here says Statpadding results in immediate ban. So I mention that to him...and he tells me now that he didn't even notice them doin it. I mentioned he was stupid cuz he didn't even see them get over 200 pts. a piece on his own server...here is the end result...

https://img218.imageshack.us/img218/8357/screen094wb1.th.png

So...this server is the ROX server...ROXgaming.com /Titan/Conquest is the server info...just warning everyone about how they treat padders, and how they treat ppl that call the padders out. Thx.

Last edited by 0ktane (2006-11-16 17:01:35)

RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6498|Somewhere else

I'd like to report Spawnofthemist for padding.  My life was just great until I was on a server with him. He then padded, kidnapped, spawn raped, and took advantage of me whilst I was drunk.   I was living life through a video game, and he swooped in and took every reason to live, my one round score.  I was ruined and was never able to realize that a game doesn't mean anything and would end up o k.

I now beg for a group hug....
spawnofthemist
Banned
bend over and assume the position. you may want to bite on a pillow.
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6676|Devil's Perch
How about a subject change...
Could we please call this topic "I want to pad a reporter"?
Proud member of a dead community.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6674|Brisbane, Australia

Lol kidnap. 8 Isnt much, anything over 20 is kidnapping.

I challenge all of you to try and kidnap me.
Saggins
+1|6389|North Carolina

]GoD[JiN wrote:

glitch abuse

and some other random people
Saggins
and some other random people
OMG I AM FAMOUS! W00t never even been in this thread. Hell, I just typed my name in search and this came up.

Ohhh this is 2142 thread

Well if anyone plays BF2 I love z3 choppers so feel free to X-Fire meh and 2v2 some tyme, for I am one of z3 piloting pwnzors of the universe. All I can do in 2142 is knife ohh wait no here we go
||BFA||xZeler8
Expendable Miracle Worker
+1|6800

']['error wrote:

can i report myself as an haxx0r?

http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/6892 … pegkk3.jpg
all that talking yourself up and those are all the comments you have?  weaksauce 
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6674|Brisbane, Australia

||BFA||xZeler8 wrote:

']['error wrote:

can i report myself as an haxx0r?

http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/6892 … pegkk3.jpg
all that talking yourself up and those are all the comments you have?  weaksauce 
Lol, in Australia no-one gets called a hacker, not because they dont play well, but they dont do dumbass rambo shit and work together, so instead of 'lomgz aimbot' its 'Sweet teamwork!" an we're all like "We're in ur base, capping ur backflags"
nazspeed
+0|6482
kidnapping .... my solution APM's god i love explosives!as long as im recon but if you get a chance drop a nade that will stop one of them at least (FF of)
coldsteal3
+0|6380
Padders in games suck just like padders in the real military do.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard