burton
+9|6436|Da Bay, California
OK, for silver badge if im not mistaken, you need 10 total consoles destroyed and an in a round requirement of 1 core. My question is in bfhq it says i have 12/10 consoles destroyed total. About 1 minute ago i was in a server and blew up the core. Nothing. Have tried blowing up the core in about 5 servers everytime it blows i dont get the badge. Can someone help me out here?
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6772|United States of America
Hmm... I've seen this before.  Go into the core room, blast the core, then, when the nearest teamate trys to run out and escape, hit him with a sledgehammer.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6776|San Antonio, Texas
It's bad coding. You have to blow up the last console.

See:
https://img167.imageshack.us/img167/3947/screen069mb3.jpg
Angel.C-sq
+24|6705|Computer Chair

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

It's bad coding. You have to blow up the last console.
So 10 Consoles global and then the last console in that round?
MrPredictable
+14|6703
The last console left, the one that opens the door to the core. you get two titan destruction points for that one anyways, one for the console and one for the door. I think its the door point that gives you the badge, bad programing.
Darkmaster
+34|6471|Dallas, Texas
all you gotta do is destroy the last console. i have the gold badge.
|-->KN<--|
+13|6698|Schlacht um Stalingrad
I have a question to this... I've blown up 3 out of 4 consoles and destroyed the titan, but i dont get gold... although i have 80+ consoles destroyed so far. Does anybody know why i'm not getting gold???
Bevo
Nah
+718|6537|Austin, Texas

|-->KN<--| wrote:

I have a question to this... I've blown up 3 out of 4 consoles and destroyed the titan, but i dont get gold... although i have 80+ consoles destroyed so far. Does anybody know why i'm not getting gold???
You need to destroy all 4 consoles.

3 consoles = 3 console
1 "core" = Last console (Opens the core)
meaning you have to kill all 4.
SoC./Omega
+122|6557|Omaha, Nebraska!

burton wrote:

OK, for silver badge if im not mistaken, you need 10 total consoles destroyed and an in a round requirement of 1 core. My question is in bfhq it says i have 12/10 consoles destroyed total. About 1 minute ago i was in a server and blew up the core. Nothing. Have tried blowing up the core in about 5 servers everytime it blows i dont get the badge. Can someone help me out here?
Well I had nine when i got my vet for it, just keep tryin.
An award that ive well gotten the requirements for several times is the dam explosives pin, can never get it even though sometimes i get 15 explosive kills in a round
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6722|Antarctica
I got the expert before meeting the requirements, lol.  DICE needs to fix this stuff.
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6410|Belgium

I got my gold a couple of days ago, also was showed in the server. It didn't gor registered in my bfhq
Jussimies
Finnish commander whore
+76|6601|Finland
I had my gold a while ago. It just came without no reason. It is in my bfhg.
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6833|Belgium
EA is fixing this glitch, right?
The silver badge doesn't get awarded for blowing up the core, but for blowing up a certain Console..
But anyway; they said that that will be fixed in the upcoming patch..
DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6749|Germany, near Koblenz
Destroying all the consoles doesn't work!

After completing the global requirement (40 consoles), I started to wait for the perfect round. Last night (meanwhile I had 70 consoles and 6 cores) I was lucky to find a balanced game with 12 players. Soon after shields went down, I jumped over and since I was the only attacker (all the time!) and there where only three defenders, I managed to destroy all four consoles (took some time and deaths).

Tada! My second Problem Solver Pin - but no golden badge!

So I planned to destryoy the core too, but wasn't even able to come close to the core room in the remaining few minutes at all.

*disappointed*

Last edited by DerGraueWolf (2006-12-08 00:47:20)

Bernadictus
+1,055|6753

MadKatter wrote:

|-->KN<--| wrote:

3 consoles = 3 console
C1: 1 point
C2: 1 point
C3: 1 point
C4: 2 points
Core: 2 points
Bernadictus
+1,055|6753

Bernadictus wrote:

MadKatter wrote:

|-->KN<--| wrote:

3 consoles = 3 console
So you need to destroy C2-C3-C4 (Or C1 also) and then destroy the core.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6709

Bernadictus wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

MadKatter wrote:

3 consoles = 3 console
So you need to destroy C2-C3-C4 (Or C1 also) and then destroy the core.
no, as of the new patch, u need to destroy any 3 consoles, then the actual core. (got it last night at 3 AM) lol
Sambuccashake
+126|6627|Sweden
I think they changed something in the patch because I got my silver badge after blowing up the core.

Didn't even touch any of the consoles.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard