VIKING-LOVER1
+3|6889
Well first off I've seen in titan mode you can go with the supply crate and  put a supply box beside or on the titans gun controls .

then of course i was playing the other night  and decided to DEFEND our titan, I chose an isle and proceeded to put down a drone gun to distract any one coming in as well threw down my shield and then put down a  a supply ammo box to keep me loaded with .
Now for some reason i kept getting ammo points and couldn't quite figure it out' i was mostly alone in isle 3  and i was racking up major supply points .

So i decided to do it again ' (  i mean what the hell right ?) i wasn't intentionally point farming.
I can only assume i was supplying the titan main defense guns via  isle 3  ?.

Also if  your wanting to see' point farming in action try 2 guys on the same team or more , all go supply and sit on the guns and just fire at will  , i watched last night 2 guys sit there ( no deaths or kills ) on those guns rack up crap loads of supply points  ( this i don not condone ) it will most likely get you kicked or banned any ways'. i would suppose EA will fix this pretty fast any ways.

And if your interested in picking up major boo-Koo team points and not cheating at it' be a transport pilot .
If you get that transport loaded with guys and proceed to cap flags and flying them around , you can rack up MAJOR points just by supporting them ,
Hell i managed to outdo those 2 guys i mentioned above the "fair" way and took the gold metal  that round

Any other ways Gentlemen that you know of ?
Dex Luther
+32|6482|Canukastan
I've seen the titan gun stad pad in action many times. Once I called a guy on it and warned him to stop before he gets banned. He said that on the EA forums they said it was part of the game therefor legal and not an exploit so EA won't fix it. I haven't checked out the EA forums to confirm what he said, but I'm 99.99% sure he's wrong and possibly just trying to save his own ass.

Needless to say he got banned and I hope someone reported him. I wasn't able to get a screenshot, so I wasn't able to report him.

Last edited by Dex Luther (2006-10-31 11:22:01)

demondspawn
+7|6806|Aussie in the UK
I haven't checked out the EA forums to confirm what he said, but I'm 99.99% sure he's wrong and possibly just trying to save his own ass.
Do you not think before you baned him you should of checked the EA website just to make sure 100% you were right or are you just one of the ban happy admins that just like to ban people because you think you are right sod everyone else
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6819|EUR
An admin has the right to ban someone who is wasting up space from his server. Unless you call sitting by the titan gun and spamming MOUSE1 playing?
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6739|The Ville
Well I did find a stat padding server last night. They were using pistols and knives only. So I used my real weapons till I got banned. Fin cheaters, you will always find some in every game
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6707|under there hayousaidunderwear

Dex Luther wrote:

I've seen the titan gun stad pad in action many times. Once I called a guy on it and warned him to stop before he gets banned. He said that on the EA forums they said it was part of the game therefor legal and not an exploit so EA won't fix it. I haven't checked out the EA forums to confirm what he said, but I'm 99.99% sure he's wrong and possibly just trying to save his own ass.

Needless to say he got banned and I hope someone reported him. I wasn't able to get a screenshot, so I wasn't able to report him.
stfu and mind your own stats.
the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6739|Vancouver BC Canada

Dex Luther wrote:

Was BH flag capping wrong?
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6746
I never thought it was. I mean it was tactical! Load up a blackhawk with as many men as possible and cap flags while reeking havok with the pre 1.2 minigun! HOOOO!
VonGimli
+3|6753
Blackhawk capping was defeatable.  Spamming titan gun resupplies isnt.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6795|Chicago.
Destroy the titan and the problem is solved.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6565|Austin, Texas

VonGimli wrote:

Blackhawk capping was defeatable.  Spamming titan gun resupplies isnt.
Defeating who? Padders that win the round with 100 supply points?
No. You aren't e-police. None of you are. Mind your own fricking business. Some pointwhores spamming ammo packs at titan guns dont affect you. Got that?
burton
+9|6464|Da Bay, California
wait, how can u resupply the titan? I thought the guns have infinitive ammo.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6750|Antarctica
Who cares?  Indian scout will get ahold of them in 4-7 months and they will get wiped.  Mind your own stats and stop whining about others.  If they really bother you that bad, then TK them.
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6701|Devil's Perch

VIKING-LOVER1 wrote:

I can only assume i was supplying the titan main defense guns via  isle 3  ?.
Not just from sector 3 (or any other sector) but basically from all over the Titan. If someone's using the guns, drop supplies, get points. It's seriously fucked up. You became a padder without actually padding, just by picking one possible equipment to appropriately defend your titan.
I'm not gonna comment on what I think about that kind of programming.

VIKING-LOVER1 wrote:

And if your interested in picking up major boo-Koo team points and not cheating at it' be a transport pilot .
If you get that transport loaded with guys and proceed to cap flags and flying them around , you can rack up MAJOR points just by supporting them ,
Hell i managed to outdo those 2 guys i mentioned above the "fair" way and took the gold metal  that round
"Fair" right now, certain account reset in 4 to 5 months. At least if EA keeps up their policy from BF2. What you describe there is little different from the blackhawk usage in BF2 before patch 1.0.3. AFAIR the videogame GeStaPo wanted to have this in the ROE for quite a while already. I'm surprised DICE created a similar situation in this game again. Yes, procedure and transport loadout are similar.
Proud member of a dead community.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard