DeepSkysUrGe
+28|6437|Jax, Fl
^^ I want a lever action like that...look really fun to shoot.
JG1567JG
+110|6590|United States of America
That gun just happens to be a piece of shit.  The sights are messed up on it. (Their loose)  It is very fun to shoot though.  Kinda neat to flip the rifle forward and back, while holding the lever to reload but it is hard on the fingers.

The Uzi Eagle is a nail driver and has a better feel than my glock, but it has a little hang up when you chamber a round.  If you pull the slide back and let it go it will chamber fine and be ready to shoot but if you pull the slide back and hold it while it goes forward (in case you wanted to be quiet) it will catch about a quarter of an inch before it fully closes the breach and goes all the way forward.  I have never had it looked at or anything I just started carrying the Glock.

Last edited by JG1567JG (2006-10-30 09:45:56)

nodehopper
+56|6634
I have more than a few.....but here is my most recent addition. This is an M1A Loaded....which is the Civilian version of the M14 battlerifle. The M14 was also modified into a sniper rifle and re-named the M25. This rifle will fire "One Minute of Bad-guy groups out to 1000 yards and firing .308 caliber rounds puts some real hurt on your target compared to the mouse round .223.

I am just about to pick up a Leupold scope for it this week.

https://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m253/sands4us/SA_MIA_LOADED.jpg

Last edited by nodehopper (2006-10-30 09:40:25)

west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6391
It's obvious that there are many anti-gun persons on this forum.
Its sad that people believe what the government and media tells them about firearms without educating themselves on the subject.
Most anti-gun persons I have met or read comments from online have never shot a gun and are obviously uneducated about firearms and their laws.
They open their mouth about a subject they know nothing about, make personal insults and make absurd comparisons and "facts".
Please do not post if you have anything anti-gun to say. If you don't like it don't participate.
You are not going to change our views and we are not going to change yours.

I do not need to justify my firearm ownership to anyone.

Here are a few of my firearms, maybe Ill post some more later:
xxx

Last edited by west-phoenix-az (2007-05-11 00:12:00)

https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6396|The Gem Saloon
My home defense weapon: a Romanian WASR-10 AK-47 clone in 7.62x39

you are obiously not very familiar with ammo, seeing as how the 7.62x39 is an extremely over penetrating round for home defense. dont ever shoot that in your house, youll wind up shooting a neighbor instead. use that shotty fo home defense, go get a good bird load for it. it will still penetrate people but not go through too many walls.......please think about what it behind you before you shoot. and i sincerely hope that you were joking, because if not, those are the examples fo bad gun owners that make it hard on everyone else........ill post my mossberg 500c 20ga pistol grip when i get a chance.......
DeepSkysUrGe
+28|6437|Jax, Fl
now THATS a rifle.
DeepSkysUrGe
+28|6437|Jax, Fl

Parker wrote:

Read it with a sarcastic overtone.  I thought I had put it in single quotes, read it like this:

My 'home defense' weapon
Parker
isteal
Separate question: Is concealed carry legal in FL?  Isn't here in Wisconsin, darned liberal governor thinks he knows best.

hell yes you can carry. go to your local government and talk to them. most likely it will cost you a couple hundred dollars and you will have to take a class.....very easy. unless you are a convicted felon.
DeepSkysUrGe
+28|6437|Jax, Fl
Thats quite a nice collection you have there.  Also some of the cleanest SKS's and AK I've ever seen.  Can tell you take extremely good care of everything you own.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6447|The Land of Scott Walker

JG1567JG wrote:

The 30-30  Those are Scope Mounts and rings minus the scope
http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/9854/1001747tv0.jpg
The Uzi Eagle
http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/8941/1001746om7.jpg
Looks like the Baby Eagle my wife's cousin has in 9mm.  Got to put a box of rounds through it, nice weapon.
west-phoenix-az
+632|6391

Stingray24 wrote:

You also show your ignorance about guns by assuming it was full auto.  Full auto is illegal in the US, only semi-auto is allowed, as DeepSky pointed out.
Full auto firearms are not illegal in the USA.
In order for a civilian to own a full auto firearm the firearm must have been built before the Firearms Owners' Protection Act of May 19, 1986 and registered with the government. Because of this restriction on full auto firearms their prices are high and always go up as there is no more added to civilian circulation.

Last edited by west-phoenix-az (2006-10-30 09:50:43)

https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6599|Seattle

west-phoenix-az wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

You also show your ignorance about guns by assuming it was full auto.  Full auto is illegal in the US, only semi-auto is allowed, as DeepSky pointed out.
In order for a civilian to own a full auto firearm the firearm must have been built before the Firearms Owners' Protection Act of May 19, 1986 and registered with the government. Because of this restriction on full auto firearms their prices are high and always go up as there is no more added to civilian circulation.
That's state specific. As far as I know, only in Oregon, Nevada, and Arizona allow full auto.

Anyways, here's mine:
https://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/da5ef1627e.jpg

Nothing special. Just some toys for camping.

Last edited by King_County_Downy (2006-10-30 09:55:56)

Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Stingray24

Parker wrote:

hell yes you can carry. go to your local government and talk to them. most likely it will cost you a couple hundred dollars and you will have to take a class.....very easy. unless you are a convicted felon.
In WI, we were one vote shy of passing concealed carry with a permit.  The guy who sponsored the bill changed his mind and voted with the Democrat governor.  Idiot.  He'll be gone after the election next week.  Where do these elected officials get off deciding for the people they represent whether or not they should be able to defend themselves?  Ridiculous.  I find it quite ironic that the 2nd Amendment is being trumped by a state government.

Last edited by Stingray24 (2006-10-30 10:02:48)

Parker
isteal
federal firearms license class III dealers license. LEGAL to own and shoot full auto weapons. next you kiddies are gonna start asking what the second ammendmant is lol
Stingray24

west-phoenix-az wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

Good point.  And if I understand correctly, if you have a FFL (Federal Firearms License) you can purchase full auto firearms legally.

EDIT: I finished this post while Parker posted.

Last edited by Stingray24 (2006-10-30 10:07:42)

Dan Havok
+14|6431

King_County_Downy wrote:

west-phoenix-az wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

That's state specific. As far as I know, only in Oregon, Nevada, and Arizona allow full auto.

Anyways, here's mine:
http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/da5ef1627e.jpg

is that a vibrator in the middle? your camping trips must be interesting   
west-phoenix-az
+632|6391
lol I was going to post something about how painful (look at the tip) that must be.

Last edited by west-phoenix-az (2006-10-30 10:18:26)

Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6629|Warlord

DeepSkysUrGe wrote:

Heres the begining of my collection:

Any problems getting decent 7.62 x 39 ammo?

A tip on shooting it in that stance if I may: pull the gun into your shoulder a bit, some dynamic tension improves stability. It's similar when shooting a handgun with both hands: your left hand isn't to help support the weight, it should be mostly in front of your right hand (not under it, cupping the grip) and pulling back toward you.

PBAsydney wrote:

I wish I was allowed to buy firearms here, I would own a whole collection
There are hunters in Iceland, so someone's definitely allowed to have at least rifles there.

jord wrote:

I wish i could get a gun.Not sure what the law is here in England.
Since the stupid knee-jerk reaction to that shooting some years back:
rifles (with definite restrictions on type and ammo) and shotguns;
essentially no handguns.

Obviously you need to get an appropriate license for either a rifle or shotgun but they're not too difficult to get even in some cities, as long as you can show you have somewhere secure to store them if you keep it/them at home (a steel lockbox at minimum, if memory serves).

I think there are also restrictions on making your own ammo... it's okay to own the materials to do it but not to actually make any

JG1567JG wrote:

1. Glock mdl 23 .40
2. IMI Uzi Eagle .40
3. Walther P99 QA .40---Really like the looks of this gun. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Just curious, this is .40 S&W right?

CameronPoe wrote:

Why in fucks name would anyone need a) more than one gun or b) guns of the ilk that have been shown here (automatic weapons, etc.)?
a) Because guns are cool? On a serious note: because they're tools with legitimate uses, including just the simple fun of target shooting.
b) See point a.

CameronPoe wrote:

Why would one be proud of keeping a selection of instruments of death? It's pretty depraved.
I collect knives and swords, does that make me depraved too?

Seriously dude, there are thousands of reasonable, highly-respected people out there who collect firearms and other weapons. Ever heard of Ivan Hogg or David Edge?

King_County_Downy wrote:

As far as I know, only in Oregon, Nevada, and Arizona allow full auto.
Quote, "Although Washington State is typically liberal on firearms issues, it is one of seven states that bans civilian ownership of fully automatic weapons."

Stingray24 wrote:

And if I understand correctly, if you have a FFL (Federal Firearms License) you can purchase full auto firearms legally.
You can, but not for yourself.
GetSplit
+3|6408|Bloomington, IL
some responsible gun owners....yay for drugs alcohol and firearms. LOL, college was fun

https://myspace-834.vo.llnwd.net/00182/43/81/182151834_l.jpg

as they say in the simpsons, "Can I hold my gun to the side cheif, it looks so cool!"
https://myspace-588.vo.llnwd.net/00337/88/50/337710588_l.jpg

if it makes you feel better, none of them were loaded.  Also there's nothing but ghetto on the other side of that wall so sending a few bullets that way wouldn't matter.

Why do we need guns at college? we got it after our door got kicked in some shit got stolen.  2 days after we got the gun, the same shit happened to our neighbor.  So we got the walther, and left our TV on 24/7 so it seemed like someone was home.

Last edited by GetSplit (2006-10-30 10:42:19)

herrr_smity
+156|6630|space command ur anus
i have this
https://img61.imageshack.us/img61/8307/ksccz752ndxz8.jpg

Last edited by herrr_smity (2006-10-30 10:24:59)

spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6644|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

King_County_Downy wrote:

west-phoenix-az wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

Anyways, here's mine:
http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/da5ef1627e.jpg

downy mate.. your significant other managed to slip her "weapon of choice" into the middle of the pile..

1927(h)

west-phoenix-az wrote:

It's obvious that there are many anti-gun persons on this forum.
Its sad that people believe what the government and media tells them about firearms without educating themselves on the subject.
Most anti-gun persons I have met or read comments from online have never shot a gun and are obviously uneducated about firearms and their laws.
They open their mouth about a subject they know nothing about, make personal insults and make absurd comparisons and "facts".
Please do not post if you have anything anti-gun to say. If you don't like it don't participate.
You are not going to change our views and we are not going to change yours.

I do not need to justify my firearm ownership to anyone.
What kind of checks do you go through in the USA to obtain a gun?  Does that class as being "justified"?  Im UK so I genuinely don't know.

Im not anti-gun im anti shooting someone.  There have been two incidents here in the UK that stick in mind.  Hungerford and Dunblane.  Both times innocent people gunned down for no reason, the latter being children.  I know from 1st hand knowledge the pleasure of shooting brings, I used to shoot clays as a kid and have watched my Dad many occasions shoot clays and live.

I have no problems with anyone owning a gun aslong as they are responsible which I consider you to be, you show pride in your weapons as others do in their collections.

I will post on any matter wether Im anti or not unless told otherwise by a mod. Thank you.
Nintendogamer
+72|6589|Chelmsford, UK
Remind me never to annoy any of you gun owners out there,
GetSplit
+3|6408|Bloomington, IL
9mm vs. Desert Eagle

9mm

DE
DeepSkysUrGe
+28|6437|Jax, Fl

GetSplit wrote:

9mm vs. Desert Eagle

DE
That video gave me a hard on...if I won 1500 dollars I'd blow it on a .50AE Eagle..sigh.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard