Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6777
The requirement is 10 heals IAR. This seems almost impossible, as people seem to go from full health to death very quickly. You can revive them, bu then they've got full health again. I've tried it on Camp Gibraltar, Belgrade and Berlin, and have gotten to about 8 before the round is over, but never 10. I've also tried using the advanced medic hub from inside an APC, but it just becomes a target.
Mr.H@x0r
+54|6528
me second, KARKAND FTW

edit lolz didnt relise was 2142 section, find a map like karkand and whore it then

Last edited by Mr.H@x0r (2006-10-29 03:24:03)

zeidmaan
+234|6431|Vienna

let me be the first to say READ

If you having problems with it in Conquest than try titan mod. There are no tickets there so if the teams are balanced the round can last ALOT longer then in conquest, giving you more time to do it. If you get near and the round is almost over then just shoot the teammates and heal them
[J5]Dirrty.Magic
+35|6699
I didn't see you mention a Titan map. I got it defending a Titan. Try that.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6672|Brisbane, Australia

The Canal one, on Titan mode

Always remember that titan = legal point farming
Angel.C-sq
+24|6705|Computer Chair
Dump the med hubs in the hallways and at the core, should get it then.
Since those are always the bottlenecks.
Crestfallen
+27|6465|England, Leicester
Conquest mode and Belgrade.  Fighting on the front line with a squad allows you to get the points relatively quickly, plus being around to revive them nets you a pin if your lucky.  Plus the teamwork makes all that effort fun.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6732

Sarrk wrote:

Rain of death!
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6791|EUR
Try camp'
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6672|Brisbane, Australia

The Keyword in Camp Gibralter is "Camp"
Talon
+341|6777

zeidmaan wrote:

let me be the first to say READ

If you having problems with it in Conquest than try titan mod. There are no tickets there so if the teams are balanced the round can last ALOT longer then in conquest, giving you more time to do it. If you get near and the round is almost over then just shoot the teammates and heal them
I should have thought of that, thank you.
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6607|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA

Talon wrote:

The requirement is 10 heals IAR. This seems almost impossible, as people seem to go from full health to death very quickly. You can revive them, bu then they've got full health again. I've tried it on Camp Gibraltar, Belgrade and Berlin, and have gotten to about 8 before the round is over, but never 10. I've also tried using the advanced medic hub from inside an APC, but it just becomes a target.
Expert is 15.  Good luck.. I got Vet and Basic IAR last night though.. It just requires the right round.  If you keep playing you should get it eventually.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6658|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Sarrk wrote:

Rain of death!
looks like it's making you fail.
Talon
+341|6777
I just got about 15, didn't register. I think I've found the culprit.

EA

I only have 8 hours as assault, but 15 with the medic hub. Which is impossible. So I assume my medic hub time is fucked up...
Ryan
+1,230|6859|Alberta, Canada

I got it on karkand, IO
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6615|S.C.
In your titan core room is a good place.
Cubefreak666
I kill you in future, too
+34|6648|Germany

Talon wrote:

I just got about 15, didn't register. I think I've found the culprit.

EA

I only have 8 hours as assault, but 15 with the medic hub. Which is impossible. So I assume my medic hub time is fucked up...
I have 75 hours with medic hub but only 50 hours total played.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6537|Austin, Texas
I have 10 hours with the medic hub and 5 hours with the assault kit.

lol. Ea ftl.
zeidmaan
+234|6431|Vienna

God knows how the "hours" with equipment work but its definitly not hours

Which is good since there is no way ill run around with my repair tool for 15 hours. I mean I dont have a life but im not stupid... duh...

Another tip if your on Conques is "Run towards artilery".
=DHG=ArkAng37
+16|6620
ok no its not hard. this is wat u have to do for it. first get up about 130 in the morning. second get on 2142 and find a FOB server with at least 15-24 players on a 32 or 64 man map. third get out ur heal hub and follow anyone and everyone. DONT DROP UR HUB.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6666
play an IO game and you will probably get it
chrise112
+12|6639|Your bathroom
on a diffrent not on bf2 how do you get Veteran Repair badge? 10 repairs is very hard im lucky to get 3
Dex Luther
+32|6454|Canukastan

MadKatter wrote:

I have 10 hours with the medic hub and 5 hours with the assault kit.

lol. Ea ftl.
Maybe it counts the time you use a medic hub. As in the time someone is healing you.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6538
stat pad...
Bernadictus
+1,055|6753

I counts time you used the HUB. if 2 people use it for 10 minutes, you used it 20 minutes.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard