Rubix-Cubes
+123|6691|UK
hey lads and the odd looking bird that may play, i have seen a loads of post saying they are having trouble with the game, having to delete and re-install and delete and re-install and so on, well here is a programe that will totally remove any crap from your pc that you dont need, and will help you close background tools and clear your cache all at a click off a button go to www.filehippo.com and get Cc-cleaner, its free and has absolutly no vireses spyware or ads built in (LIKE 2142 does) you may have to run the registery clean up tool a few times to get rid of all the crap, and it dont take for ever, it even gives you an option to back all the stuff incase you dont wanna delete it, its safe i promise

(NOT SURE IF THIS IS THE CORRECT PLACE TO PUT IT IF NOT CAN YOU MOVE IT PLEASE ADMIN)
       *******************************(HAPPY GAMEING)********************************
Ryan
+1,230|6879|Alberta, Canada

Is this proven to work?
tupla_s
+455|6628|Finland
I think you mean CCleaner not cc-cleaner
http://www.ccleaner.com/
Cleans the following
  • Temporary files, URL history, cookies, Autocomplete form history, index.dat.
  • Temporary files, URL history, cookies, download history.
  • Temporary files, URL history, cookies.
  • Recycle Bin, Recent Documents, Temporary files and Log files.
  • Advanced features to remove unused and old entries, including File Extensions, ActiveX Controls,     ClassIDs, ProgIDs, Uninstallers, Shared DLLs, Fonts, Help Files, Application Paths, Icons,    Invalid Shortcuts and more... also comes with a comprehensive backup feature.
  • Removes temp files and recent file lists (MRUs) from many apps including Media Player,    eMule, Kazaa, Google Toolbar, Netscape, MS Office, Nero, Adobe Acrobat, WinRAR,     WinAce, WinZip and many more...
  • This software does NOT contain any Spyware, Adware or Viruses.

Last edited by tupla_s (2006-10-28 12:58:39)

Zeppo Johnson
+47|6748|Finland
Spybot is also good for remove ad/spyware from your computer.

Last edited by Zeppo Johnson (2006-10-28 12:51:25)

Deadman
+34|6478|England
I've used Ccleaner for ages, excellent little program. You be surprised at how much shit it cleans out!
All the redundant temp files and stuff.

@ryan_14, I guarantee you'll love it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard