Poll

What will you use, BF2s.com or official EA online stats?

BF2s.com91%91% - 68
official EA online stats8%8% - 6
Total: 74
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6795|Long Island
Ok, on planetbattlefield.com they posted in their news that EA will have official online stats tracking for 2142:

Official BF2142 Stats Page
11:46 PST | ^Scott^ | Print News | Mail News
Many people have been looking for a way to view their BF2142 stats online. EA has put up an official page that you can view the leaderboard and all your stats. It doesn't seem to be officially announced yet so it may not be completed yet, but it looks good so far.

Update: It looks like the page was not suppose to be live yet so it is now locked.

View Here! | Comment on This!

The page is now locked, but i was on it before it was locked and it was pretty exensive, just like bf2s.com.  So, what will you use in the long run? bf2s.com stats or official EA stats?
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6470|Ontario, Canada
which will work first?
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
SAS-Lt.Phoenix
Banned
+8|6420|Brooklyn, New York

d4rkst4r wrote:

which will work first?
lol
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6662|Ohio
right now you can use 2142-stats.com
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6795|Long Island

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

nice find
doctorgabel
+2|6459
I looked at the official stats before they were locked at EA and they were horrible. They basically didn't tell you anything useful about you or how you were doing. BF2s FTW, anyone who uses EA's stats don't know what they're missing.
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6795|Long Island

doctorgabel wrote:

I looked at the official stats before they were locked at EA and they were horrible. They basically didn't tell you anything useful about you or how you were doing. BF2s FTW, anyone who uses EA's stats don't know what they're missing.
yea, i forgot so say before that it was REALLY SLOW as well, but yet, it wasn't finished yet.  and when i saw it there wasn't much more than what was in bfhq
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6860|Reykjavík, Iceland.
BF2s ftw!
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6542|dunno

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

that site never updates your stats.
Preatorion
+2|6508|St. Louis, MO.

The_Killer wrote:

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

It updates mine. Though I have to always click the refresh stats now button on the top right of my profile.
Dex Luther
+32|6455|Canukastan

The_Killer wrote:

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

Probably because of this

This website is not finished. You cannot get your stats at the moment.
Source

Last edited by Dex Luther (2006-10-27 12:54:21)

Preatorion
+2|6508|St. Louis, MO.
BF2142-stats.com will update your stats if you click the Refresh stats now tab.

Edit: It appears to be not working atm. However, it was working earlier today.

Last edited by Preatorion (2006-10-27 13:04:05)

straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6551|Edmonton Alberta

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

hahaha this site says that im a master corporal silver with a 1.05 k/d ratio
but im really sergeant major gold with a k/d ratio of about 1.9
those stats are very very old/unreliable
GR34
+215|6562|ALBERTA> CANADA
when will the bf2s one be up and running
dalexa
+4|6622|portugal
and how about bf2142tracker.com?

Last edited by dalexa (2006-10-27 13:43:31)

rgraze
+6|6689
From bf2142tracker.com:

Please note:
It's currently not possible to update player stats. We had to disable all this stuff after we received a letter from EA. We have to wait some more time until they decided if there will be an official stats feed available for us. We are really sorry for this but we can not change it. If we ever want to get access to the official stats-feed, we can not update playerstats right now using the unofficial feed. It's simply not allowed and if we would continue using the unofficial (illegal) feed we would never get access to the official feed. So we just can wait and hope that they make stats available for us soon. Really sorry
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6795|Long Island

rgraze wrote:

From bf2142tracker.com:

Please note:
It's currently not possible to update player stats. We had to disable all this stuff after we received a letter from EA. We have to wait some more time until they decided if there will be an official stats feed available for us. We are really sorry for this but we can not change it. If we ever want to get access to the official stats-feed, we can not update playerstats right now using the unofficial feed. It's simply not allowed and if we would continue using the unofficial (illegal) feed we would never get access to the official feed. So we just can wait and hope that they make stats available for us soon. Really sorry
ea is soooo gay, they are sending letters to all the other stat websites telling them to disable their stuff, so that they can get their stats to be the popular one.....go figure....it WILL come from EA
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6485
I <3 BF2s-dot-com and will rejoice when chuy brings use BF2142 tracking.
masterofflama
+19|6601|European Battlefield Command
bf2s. why? cause i don't have to run bf
and i am used to it :p
Angel.C-sq
+24|6705|Computer Chair
I dont care as long it has a friendly interface.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6773|United States of America
I'll use EA over BF2s.com.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6682|NT, like Mick Dundee

I think the popularity of this site has pissed EA off somewhat.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Zefar
+116|6666|Sweden
Well it all depends on how it goes. If both EA and BF2s can get up an stats page for BF2142 I'll stick with the one that have most information and the one that's faster.
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6795|Long Island
assuming that both have different types of stats, i will probably use both, but if one is clearly faster than the other, i will use the faster one.
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6519|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
If BF2s will create it .. then I will use Bf2s or BF2142s

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard