|-->KN<--|
+13|6698|Schlacht um Stalingrad
You know, that when you place an ammo box on the titan guns, you can make nice points when other guys shoot the Turrets?
I found out yesterday. Seeing two guys with high ranks doing it. First guy made like 120 Points, without kills... so I found that kinda obvious...

Sorry that I don't have a screenshot. But I figure you guys know what I mean.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6543|Singapore
dont blame us. blame DICE for all the coding
Simon
basically
+838|6675|UK
Wait like 2 months and it will be fixed But you can't ever stop statpadding
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6585
Who cares about useless stats? Let them waste their time if they want to.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6662|Ohio
wow, There was just a topic about this, like 45 seconds ago.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6733
Good job, you just gave everyone that wants to statpad a good idea. GG.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6639|Little Bentcock
So he is taking advantage of what has been put in the game.
|-->KN<--|
+13|6698|Schlacht um Stalingrad
Well... it's hard to make points in bf2142 now, since classical statpadding has been elimated... and you only get one point for everything... so its kind of... well cynical...
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6733

|-->KN<--| wrote:

Well... it's hard to make points in bf2142 now, since classical statpadding has been elimated... and you only get one point for everything... so its kind of... well cynical...
classical statspadding has been eliminated? MY FUCKING ASS. They just made statspadding more easier. heres how kids. go near attack area, start padding. each kill = 1 squad follow point. 8 knife kills = 20 points. Harder to statspad my fucking ass.

Edit: Oh, and theres the combat pins.

Last edited by cyborg_ninja-117 (2006-10-25 03:50:33)

https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6597|England

jkohlc wrote:

dont blame us. blame DICE for all the coding
Dont blame DICE they dont exist anymore blame EA (they bought DICE out)
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6673|Brisbane, Australia

Oh ohh, Political Correction!
.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6846
120 team points in around? bah, I can get 200-400 points a round defending the titan and it's a lot more fun.
Nintendogamer
+72|6604|Chelmsford, UK
i had on one server some noobs testing out weapons on each other, they were on the same team, i just gave them a medpack and left them.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6682|NT, like Mick Dundee

I didn't care in BF2 and I still don't. WHO THE HELL CARES ABOUT YOUR RANK IN AN ONLINE GAME?

I just want to have fun in a squad using voip and teamwork to cap flags and shit in conquest.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
i_dun_nV_u
+6|6413
statspadding >_> seriously, ranks don't mean jack... well not at the meantime... as for now, i only care about ranks because i want the unlocks... not to mention, i would rather play the game in a fun way then having to do something retardedly repetitious.
Invaderzim
Chicken wing?
+49|6465|Newcastle NSW Australia
Stop complaining about it! If you keep complaining they will fuck this game over like they did to BF2, if people can just stop caring about how other people get points we won't get a shit game that needs 8 patches to stop people whinging
i_dun_nV_u
+6|6413
not complaining about it, just stating that it isn't that fun... anyhow... yea
Angel.C-sq
+24|6705|Computer Chair
Why the hell should the titan need resupply?

Nicely programmed.
Master*
Banned
+416|6512|United States
they will be reset for abusing the stats system, just like the overpowered black hawk in BF2
joker8baller
+68|6684
No ROE ? XP
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6664|I smell corners

Angel.C-sq wrote:

Nicely programmed.
mmmmh...maybe because he is out of ammo
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6485
Thankyou for the info, I could use the verteran resupply badge!
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6618|132 and Bush

Damn it now everyone will be doing it, there goes my points...lol

Polux wrote:

Angel.C-sq wrote:

Nicely programmed.
mmmmh...maybe because he is out of ammo
mmmmh.. the titan will not run out of ammo regardless if you supply it or not.

Last edited by Kmarion (2006-10-25 08:20:17)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
LionEyez
+4|6637
Yeah i noticed it too.

Yknow how to counter this though? Shoot the ammo bag. It'll go *poof*. Then place your own.

Lately, whenever I feel like defending my titan, I spawn as support, put down one ammo bag at the consoles, then use the escape pods to launch on the upper rear deck to help defend the consoles and core. You don't always score massive points with this exploit (let's face it, its a dumb way to score points) but if all guns are manned and firing, its heaven.
MDKThePriest
+6|6579
Honestly, why the hell do you care that much about other peoples scores? Especially ones that you know pull shit like that? You're over it. Go play a mmorpg where your level actually means something, you can be the highest rank in the game on BF but if you got it throwing ammo boxes around I'll still be able to blow you up every time

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard