SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6611|Mountains of NC

Well finally fall is upon us and the weather is little better for me on my CWP { concealed weapon permit}, During the warmer months its a little hard to carry, if I'm wearing just a t-shirt and jeans then I got my Beretta Bobcat on my ankle and my Walther P22 on my small of my back in a special holster I designed, if I'm wearing a dress shirt or polo then I have my glock 26 on my hip but now its getting cooler and I can layer little more and I break out the bigger boys, like my glock 23 in a shoulder harness or my colt 1911 '70 series in a cross draw

So for the guys and girls that have a CWP what will you be carrying these colder months and what kind of holster will you be using ?

Last edited by SEREMAKER (2006-10-14 22:32:16)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,974|6674|949

I usually wear a long-sleeve t-shirt, that hides my guns pretty well.
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6550
I HAVE A J-10 IN AN ANKLE HOLSTER

/faggot

seriously:

when i geta gun, hopefully 2 dessert eagles in cross holsters across the chest
Smackin_U
VAGITARIAN
+35|6686|Somewhere in the shadows
My weapon of choice is my dick...I'll be carrying it in my trustworthy banana hammock.
gburndred
tiga tiga tiga tiga tiga woods ya'll
+95|6681|Calgary,AB,Canada
I got my cap gun, don't wanna fuck me me
dead_rac00n
+12|6525|DTC

Smackin_U wrote:

My weapon of choice is my dick...I'll be carrying it in my trustworthy banana hammock.
And then, you'll go blind lol
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6872|Denver colorado
Cool, Right now im reading on about this CWP thing. as soon as i can I WILL get a gun.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6612|Portland, OR, USA
i carry several RPG's strapped to my back at all times, with dual AK 47s on my thighs and usually a desert eagle on my waist.  You know, for protection...

Smackin_U wrote:

Thats funny your euphamism for your hand is banana hammock.
You shoud just call them dickbeaters

^^
Mongoose
That 70's guy
+156|6573|Sydney, in 1978
i carry an S&W model 500 with the 8 1/2" barrel , i just walk around with a gigantic bulge under my right arm
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6872|Denver colorado

CommieChipmunk wrote:

i carry several RPG's strapped to my back at all times, with dual AK 47s on my thighs and usually a desert eagle on my waist.  You know, for protection...
OH YEAH? I usually always have some explosives straped all over my self.. you know, if im ever called for the jihad.
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6765|Eastern PA
I just ride around in my T-90 all day.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6698|Brisbane, Australia

Duh - I just use my Mach 5 HEV suit, seems to hide a RPG Launcher pretty well for Freeman
Volatile
+252|6747|Sextupling in Empire

Taurus .357 magnum snubnose fits perfectly in an pant/shorts pocket. Need to get a good concealment holster for the XD .40 though, as I would prefer to carry something that can hold 12 rnds instead of 5.

What did it cost you to get your CCW permit and for how long is it? $100 for 4 years in AZ.
DRKillusion
+10|6518|glued to my chair
wow i wish i could carry a gun to be as kool as some! :s
mr.degman
+10|6469
2 beretta. 1 desert eagle, 1 shotgun and finaly 29 atomic bombs in a backpack on my back.

lie
Bernadictus
+1,055|6779

Massive de-railing spotted!

Requesting a Close-drop.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard