hosebeast01
+0|6771
So you can throw a knife, why not a grenade? Imagine throwing a knife at someones head, hearing it stick and then retreiving your trusty KBAR from their deformed skull. Despite it being sick and twisted it just makes sense. On a side note, why do I have to stab someone in the ear multiple times before they die? Is the knife a set damage no matter where you hit?
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6862|Australia
you can already throw grenades.
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6809|Nova Scotia, Canada

hosebeast01 wrote:

So you can throw a knife, why not a grenade?
Can you say backwards?
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6805|AUS, Canberra

hosebeast01 wrote:

So you can throw a knife, why not a grenade? Imagine throwing a knife at someones head, hearing it stick and then retreiving your trusty KBAR from their deformed skull. Despite it being sick and twisted it just makes sense. On a side note, why do I have to stab someone in the ear multiple times before they die? Is the knife a set damage no matter where you hit?
knife is 1 hit kill, even to the foot. you must be missing them for three hits.
Adelphi
+8|6775|Long Island, NY

Prodie wrote:

hosebeast01 wrote:

So you can throw a knife, why not a grenade?
Can you say backwards?
Ha.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6809|Noizyland

Yeah, get it right bro.

You got throwing knives in BF Secret Weapons, they wern't all that successful. If throwing knives are introduced, only Spec. Ops should get them and throwing knife kills shouldn't count towards Basic Knife or any "knife" kills. they should be in their own catagory.

I'm okay with just stabbing people myself though. I'll get those seven kills IAR one day I'm sure.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6789
Just keep at it with the knifing, I cant help myself with knifing recently, whenever anyone gets near me, Its out & im at the stabby stabby. Its just moe relaible than any gun, one stroke & they are gone
idcam
+0|6807
Just curious really, why for your basic knife badge do you need 7 knife kills IAR and then for the vet badge you need 7 IAR, surely it would be more logical for you to have to get 5 knife kills IAR for the basic. If I'm right the pistol vet badge is 5 IAR for basic and 7 IAR for vet.
birdman69
+11|6791|Toronto, Canada
Throwing Knifes, good one!  Reminds me of Golden Eye for N64.  Im sure you all remember that game.  I can think of a few times in BF2 where being able to throw a knife from a distance would have come in handy.  This would make even more sense in SF where stealth would be an issue.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6803|Human Meat Shield

kontrolcrimson wrote:

you can already throw grenades.
I .... did not know this... you can throw grenades?!!
RadeonII
+1|6810
yeah right I thought you just pulled the pin dropped them and bunny hopped away
section9
+9|6882|USA
try a right click with the granade next time it works great

Last edited by section9 (2005-11-19 11:06:31)

Heretic
+3|6811
Yea, everytime you see a knife kill show up on the screen you start to chuckle knowing that it was either a good knife fight, the guy that brought the knife to the gun fight won, or the guy never seen it coming. Lol

Version13 [Knife] Unsuspecting sniper   LOL
=NAA=TheTaxidermist
+6|6768|In a van down by the river
anybody remember interstate, the throwing knives owned.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard