CameronPoe
+2,925|6606
Well, which is it? And please limit the reasoning to ONE paragraph of reasonable length....
maffiaw
ph33r me 傻逼
+40|6471|Melbourne, AUS
This is set to be the most idiotic thread ever
ozzie_johnson
+98|6708|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
racist!!!!! jks probably most middle eastern countries because of the towel head terrorists.
malarkeycoon
+16|6691|Cardiff
I don't hate any specific country but hate all stupid people from all countries.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6606

maffiaw wrote:

Sweet.
Chou
+737|6841

maffiaw wrote:

"Piano Palyer" ?
ZIGShot82
-MAJOR WITHOUT A DEAL-
+25|6483|E-ToWn BIAaaAtCh

maffiaw wrote:

mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6814|d
I hate isreal for doing all the injustice that they have done over the god knows how many amount of years, and then they have the bulls to say it was all self-defense, and whats even more piss taking is that they get away with it. They talk about them being surrounded by enemies but these "enemies" are insignificant in comparison.

"Freedom and Justice"
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6612
Luxembourg.  They're planning an invasion, I know it.  We should take them out now!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6767
China. They kick us out of everything... Trying to ruin our economy... Etc.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
SwampDog
+12|6521|Luton, England
The swiss! Their damn Navy keeps sinking everything!

Oh and China. Free Tibet!!!!
{A.K.A}LordBeefman
+32|6652|Sydney, Australia
i hate the idiot who mad the crappy post
GermanLegionaire
...performing headshots!
+46|6635|Hamburg / Germany
I don't hate any country, but I can say I hate the american government.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6612

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

China. They kick us out of everything... Trying to ruin our economy... Etc.
They don't kick you out, they just don't let you in .

Have you seen the cartoon with the Chinese ship dropping mines in front of the Taiwanese ship and the Taiwanese saying "This is why they demand to precede us to APEC (ASEAN?)".
Stylux
+4|6505
I kinda hate the USA, cuz of BUSH
besides that i dont have any problems with the usa

Last edited by Stylux (2006-10-10 04:29:31)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6808|Argentina

Bubbalo wrote:

Luxembourg.  They're planning an invasion, I know it.  We should take them out now!
Where did I read about that?
Stomper_40k
Re-Incarnation. You mean re-spawn right?
+44|6696|Cardiff - Wales - UK

SwampDog wrote:

The swiss! Their damn Navy keeps sinking everything!

Oh and China. Free Tibet!!!!
Yeah but you should worry more about the swiss army.  have you seen that knife they use.  I hear their pretty lethal with the toothpick attachment.
BVC
+325|6746
France.  Because...well, its france!!!!
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6632|SE London

Pubic wrote:

I've got a irrational hatred of France, but I can't really count that (and I do have a bit of a soft spot for French women).

But the country I hate most has to be Israel, because they are an evil, oppressive state built on terrorism and illegal immigration, totally defiant of international law and most Israelis I have met have been thoroughly unpleasant people (something I can't say about the inhabitants of ANY other country).
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6597|Doncaster, UK

Pubic wrote:

Blinkered Xenophobia FTW

To quote Michael Caine from Goldmember....

"There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures.... and the Dutch."

As already posted, I don't hate any country as a whole, just the idiots who seemed to get the limelight and then portray their country in a bad light. Bush, Blair, anybody french!
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6808|Argentina
I don't hate any country, even Israel.  I hate Israel governement, but since I work in Tourism, I met a lot of Israeli people and they were very nice, polite people.  We must learn to difference between government and real people.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6612

sergeriver wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Possibly in this fine piece of journalistic inegrity.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6808|Argentina

Bubbalo wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Possibly in this fine piece of journalistic inegrity.
Lol.  Good info m8.  +1
Jussimies
Finnish commander whore
+76|6635|Finland
USA. Because they think they are the best and they are not, and Bush doesn't do anything else than go to wars. One of top reasons why I hate USA is cause they would let Israelis do anything they want, and no one could touch Israel.
w00stafa
Krylov Whore
+35|6609|AK101 Factory
I hate England, i can hear the sound of knuckles dragging past my window every day.  The massive change to a "lolzawtf" culture where i can visibly see people getting more stupid every day.  The worst part of it is the fact we're becoming a nanny state - safety goggles to play conkers [ffs].  I can't wait to graduate and emigrate to somewhere else.  And i don't even like Tea

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard