LuGia
+0|6793
I just played Strike A Karkand, and some dumb NOOBISH clan named iLL.bf2 just tanked whoring the whole server.

A F U C K E D up player named Kuddel ( Gay bird ), made 86 points as a tank ONLY.
Tank is soooo easy, and if you went to close at the tank spawn, he just shoot you.
He TEAMKILLED and TANK WHORING and think he was good. "Hi my name is Kuddel, I am a big fat nerd. I am in a clan named iLL.bf2. and I just teamkill all my players if they may take the tank. And I am just whoring around like a Hill Billy and WOW ! I must be good, coz I got a lot of kill in that tank"

Do any people in here, feel the same way about tank fuckers ? I hate them so much.

No combat skills or teamwork... Tsk
DO NOT FLAME. I just asked
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6883|Missoula, MT
x2! 
thinner44
+1|6852
I feel kind of empty after reading that ... ho ho, I'm just screwing with your mind
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6813|Atlanta, GA USA
why did you post this twice?
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6794
sad story..... ROFL. Any Admins? TKiller should be banned...
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6786|Malaga, España
I Totally disagree with that Lugia guy, i paly a lot on Karkland and i sometimes have my tank rounds but its not the the TANK dude that aint got skills its the other teams AT system that havent got skills . coz if a tank can go freely shooting what he want without any resistance i call it a Tank domination!. there is no Tank whoring, tanks are weapons just like ur pistol. But if a tank can rule the round just like you said u must see what ur teams defence is,.......... TOTALLY 0, like the mecs after 4 min the HQ of the mec has been overtaken by USMC and the mec doesnt give a shit thats what a i notice. they just keep blinding shooting there GP30, C4ing players and making kills but there is not teamwork in it. but ok thats not about i,m sure if ur in a tank ur happy to be in one . if there is a tank in the game  think why BF2 creators put in the AT, Engineer and Elite co. in the game?
Boomer1120
Vagine Movie Thread Creator
+105|6784
Maybe we should just take tanks and choppers and jets out of the game some people with stop whining
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6786|Malaga, España
nah, people are whining coz they cant kill them coz they aint got skill to do it .
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6811|Human Meat Shield
True...I seem to last only 2 minutes in a tank, then get hammered.  I my friend have no skill.
Michael82
+4|6824|Copenhagen, Denmark
Ok

I won't flame you (since your pissed already ), but i TOTALLY AND UTTERLY disagree with you

1: If he kills you with a tank, respawn somwhere else
2: If he pisses you off in a tank, respawn as AT. A tank needs 2 well placed rockets to die (from top or from rear) and 4 max. A tank stands NO chance vs. 2 good AT's
3: Defend your tank flag better, so that you guys have a tank to fight back.

I do nothing but laugh when people call me a tank whore (even though i'm a helo pilot mainly). I remember on Kark, the 2nd flag near the high building. I came from the small pass (where a tank can squeeze through) from MEC side. They'd lost their tank flag, so i spawned and took it.
Well anywho, i drive towards the flag, start to kill people who spawn (their last spawn as i recall). I keep moving back n' forth, so a C4 won't wipe me. I even noticed that they didn't respawn as AT's, which is their own fault cause they want points as certain kit *sigh*

Suddenly a guy says "stop raping us and try to take flag u n00b".

Here's my philosifi. Should i drive my tank SMACK in the middle of the flag, where MEC's can spawn ALL AROUND ME and try to get a flag, which i 99.9% WON'T get. Then letting them spawn and they might get another flag

OR

Do as i did, and just slaughter the durca durcas, let the grunts move in and give them heavy tank support and let them take flag faster, with less casualties?

People who whine about tank whore's need to learn how to kill a tank. I don't remember Iraqi soldiers in the golf war, calling Bush saying "your tanks are too strong for us, let us have better weapons to kill them with. Our AK-47's don't work".
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6794
Yeap I cant stay alive in the armor for a rly long time(look armor ratio), not becuz of my skills, I've won alot of tank vs tank fights. I'm dying fast cuz If I got a tank, I'm going to cap the flag with it, so usually I'm c4ed, cuz I just cant stay near and kill everyone who spawns ITS SO BOOOORING. Anyway I dont rly mind if person tanwhoring(I will respawn as AT next and ...)
Cavendel
+0|6872
I love a good tank round. It does require some skill to cruise through a round with zero deaths. You have to know when to roll and know when to wrench. A good tank pilot combined with a commander who drops supplies at the right spot can totally change a game from loss to win.
   Without the MEC tank at Karkand, the US troops move into the city and then they are tough to stop. The
MEC tank needs to stop all the US vehicles from advancing, while the troops need to patrol the side lines for US infantry. No tank whore, no MEC victory.
wannabe_tank_whore
+5|6819

LuGia wrote:

I just played Strike A Karkand, and some dumb NOOBISH clan named iLL.bf2 just tanked whoring the whole server.

A F U C K E D up player named Kuddel ( Gay bird ), made 86 points as a tank ONLY.
Tank is soooo easy, and if you went to close at the tank spawn, he just shoot you.
He TEAMKILLED and TANK WHORING and think he was good. "Hi my name is Kuddel, I am a big fat nerd. I am in a clan named iLL.bf2. and I just teamkill all my players if they may take the tank. And I am just whoring around like a Hill Billy and WOW ! I must be good, coz I got a lot of kill in that tank"

Do any people in here, feel the same way about tank fuckers ? I hate them so much.

go play COD2... no tanks.  Otherwise, it's a part of the game.
Beatdown Patrol
+1|6780

LuGia wrote:

Tank Whoring is NOT when a person is constantly in a tank and killing you or your team.  Tank Whoring is when a person is constantly in a tank and keeping other members on their team from getting the tank.  YOUR issue is that you didn't kill the tank by switching to AT or SpecFour.  Regardless, I find your rant a bit useless and misdirected.  If iLL.bf2. was rotating with 3 other people with the tank, but was still kicking you and your team's ass...the general result to YOU would have still been the same.  A dead LuGia and a lost round.  Sounds to me that you have a personal problem with iLL.bf2. for being the instrument of your destruction.

- BD
dsb
+0|6819
I like shoot at people with a gun a lot.  I'm a rifle whore.
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6813|Atlanta, GA USA
As I posted in the other identical thread (again, why did you create two identical threads?):
If you don't like it, you have three options (at least)
1. get in a tank and kill his ass
2. spawn as AT and kill his ass
3. spawn as spec. ops and kill his ass
Did I miss any?
[RL]Tarasque
+0|6808|Trondheim, Norway
"The man that cried tank whore!"

Same guysthat runs upp a hill and expect to solo several enemy MG positions. This guy also refuses to do it with anything other then his knife. Cause  "the man who cries tank whore" is all about leet skills.

Anyone using anything cept the butterknife are generally reffered to as noob's. So while the guy is doing his Sisyphus thang, running from spawn and back. Tarasque ha's flanked the MG position and bunny hopps trough the enitire line with his trusty tube.
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6812|Canada, Ont
"George Bush, Your A Tank Whore!" lol...ZOMG ITS GOOD
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6794

JeSTeR_Player1 wrote:

ROFL + planewhore
[RL]Tarasque
+0|6808|Trondheim, Norway

JeSTeR_Player1 wrote:

Think he falls under all the categories of whorin. Actually Bush got the ultimate hacks out there and there aint nothing anyone can do about it.

Playing against Bush sux!
ayb
+0|6797|Orlando, FL

LuGia wrote:

( Gay bird )
using gay as insult clearly demonstrates your level of intelligence, so i'll just go ahead and ignore the rest of your post.
Turtle
+7|6799|Boulder, CO

atlvolunteer wrote:

As I posted in the other identical thread (again, why did you create two identical threads?):
Did I miss any?
4. Spawn as Engineer and kill his ass. (This one takes skill)

To the original poster.. Killing teammates for vehicles is unacceptable, let him kill you and punish 3 times. Problem kicked. Other than that. There are tanks, they have large guns, they will kill you if you don't mind them.
RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6786

ayb wrote:

LuGia wrote:

( Gay bird )
using gay as insult clearly demonstrates your level of intelligence, so i'll just go ahead and ignore the rest of your post.
110% agree.

As to tank whores:  I play in this one server frequently.  I was angry because this guy, whenever I saw him, would always take the tank and just rampage with it.  The other day, I was on his team, and got a chance to talk with him.  He's actually a really nice guy.  On top of that, he just really knows how to use a tank.  I rode as his gunner.  He ALWAYS killed the enemy tank in 2 shots, he just knew how to play with a tank.
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6794

Turtle wrote:

atlvolunteer wrote:

Did I miss any?

To the original poster.. Killing teammates for vehicles is unacceptable, let him kill you and punish 3 times. Problem kicked. Other than that. There are tanks, they have large guns, they will kill you if you don't mind them.
1st: Sure I dont kill my teammates. What I mean is Dont put mines just to block the road, cuz your teammates will drive over, the best way 2 kill is put mine near the tank and wait or blow up your own mine. At least I did a couple of times. 2nd: I NEVER punish ppl, esp. whan it was my mistake, even if it was an intentional tkill I wont punish and forgive  for the first time. And sentence about tkilling was a joke(hmm I guess not good) Sorry for misunderstanding, I guess my English isnt rly clear.
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6813|Atlanta, GA USA

Turtle wrote:

atlvolunteer wrote:

Did I miss any?

Damn, I can't believe I forgot that one!  I love chucking mines on top of enemy tanks!  BOOM!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard