rizbiz
+3|6450
Ok, so i have my basic, but wtf is up with veteran, 20 kills, and even better expert, 30. i have no idea how to get those but i really want them. any suggestions? (please dont tell me to go on a 16 player 64 map...)
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6781|United States of America
Can't help you, mostly because I don't care about that badge .
batman1029
>_>
+8|6552|Essex, Ontario, Canada
Jihad.. you can always get alot doing that >_>
N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6465|A drop house
go on a 32 player 64 map and jihad the shit out of it.
GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
+64|6769|PERTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA
go on great wall , where the chinese enter the fortress . in the arch way place your c4 there its dark they cant see it (anything for that fact) and blow them up . just watch out for them doin it to you
rizbiz
+3|6450

batman1029 wrote:

Jihad.. you can always get alot doing that >_>
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … or+dummies

lol my video, but still, any other ways?
J3ST3R
+59|6539|Vancouver, Canada
I got mine by searching maybe you can try that out
Birdman234
Banned
+4|6675
well i can tell u the way i got my expert explosives
it was on a knife pistol server that didn't allow explosives admin was only checking back ever 5 minutes and i'd get kicked for 1 minute but i joined back got like 60 c4 kills in that round and pissed alot of people off

J3ST3R wrote:

I got mine by searching maybe you can try that out
heh yeah this is definately the thousandth how to get ordinace badge thread
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6653|Warlord

rizbiz wrote:

(please dont tell me to go on a 16 player 64 map...)
Why not? It's one way to virtually guarantee a round lasts long enough.

There are at least three or four prior threads just from the last few months on the explosives badges you should search for, there's lots of tips on how to get it with C4, claymores and even mines, with recommended maps and varied strategies.

FWIW I use claymores a lot but I didn't get the higher explosives badges until very recently so it's not cake unless you decide you're going to kill with explosives and apply yourself to that (it'll help if you have a friend handy playing support to keep you topped up).

If you want to be efficient wait until you've met the global requirement for expert, 300 kills, and get it in the same round, that way the 20 kills for vet become two thirds of the IAR requirement for the higher badge.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard