i g
Banned
+876|5881|GA

inb4lock
Dookie0119
+43|5795
I was once at a swimming party and got pissed at this kid for calling me names etc. So I drowned him, he swallowed half the pool and puked it all back out and he had to go home. At the time I was like all "FUCK YEAH"
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6169|what

First thing that comes to mind?

I stole a 512mb usb. It was a few years ago now, about 3, at uni I sat down at a computer and oh look, there a usb here. So I took it and put it in my bag. 10 minutes later some guy comes up asking if I had seen a usb in the computer.

Of course I said no. I looked him right in the face and lied to him. Still have the usb and still use it to this day. lol
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5701|SQUID
Broke some kids arm, but he did attack me.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6595|Columbus, OH
While playing paintball, I open fired on an opponent. He did not raise his hands nor said "out" so I continued to fire until the ref stepped in.
He was pissed off at me but I reminded him of the rules of the game.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6733
Getting people arrested for destruction of property when the perpetrator is me oh loololol.. Throw bottle at guy, guy runs across corner, cops see him running, cops think he smashed a windshield. GG.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6303|eng
About three or four years ago this dickpie who lived nextdoor to me pushed my mate out in front of a car, my mate went over the windshield and got a broken arm, and this cock knocker just stood there laughing, so I grapped the nearest thing I could find, which happened to be a fence post that for some reason was lying by the edge of a tree, and fucking blasted him round the head with it. Knocked him out cold.

Never felt so bad in my life
#rekt
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6663
I had an abortion.

It was very late term. He was in his twenty's...
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6756|Comber, Northern Ireland
lulz ive just read one of my post's which was quoted on page 15, fuckkkkkk i musta been wasted that night typing that....twas all lies
specops10-4
+108|6760|In the hills
I threatened my parents I would commit scuicide and I was dead serious.
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6360|tropical regions of london
suggested to the McCain campaign to pick Sarah Palin as his VP
GorillaKing798
Too legit to quit
+48|6131|Tampa, Florida

loubot wrote:

While playing paintball, I open fired on an opponent. He did not raise his hands nor said "out" so I continued to fire until the ref stepped in.
He was pissed off at me but I reminded him of the rules of the game.
That's not cold at all, overshooting is part of the game and at a competitive level you're 50-60 times when walking out in an attempt to intimidate you from making the right decisions, it's really no big deal at all.
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6635|Medford, WI

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

I had an abortion.

It was very late term. He was in his twenty's...
ah you so funny
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5805|Catherine Black
Worthy revive.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6757|OctoLand
A few years back there was this homeless guy who wouldn't stop bothering me and my mates...like seriously, he would just not fuck off, so we stole his pot of change and ran, was the lulz.
I know fucking karate
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5770|Roma
High School senior year,  I live pretty far away from my school so i get their every morning with my car.
One day after class I come out of school with my friends and whilst haveing a chat one of my friends comes to me and tells me some one keyed both sides of the car...twice. I tell him to stop fucking around but when i go to have a look i see two fucking lines going from the back to the front on each side. I have no clue who did it but the day tomorrow i find out a junior prick did it, because apparently he wanted to act cool infront of his mates.
I'm basically fucking red from rage so the day after i bring my collapsible baton (the ones that police use) and wait from him to get out school. As soon as i see him i go to his little fucking car (In italy we have these small tiny cars that teens can drive, which uses the same license as the scooters so small teens can drive) and just start going fucking crazy. I first smash his front window, then both the left and right, then the back, then starting hitting the doors then the lights. This prick starts yelling at me and a couple of his mates start to walk toward me. I was about to hit one of them when my friends stop me and the school guard comes out. The pricks parents called me and then my parents then the headmaster then the student dean etc....but i told the parents to educate his son better and teach him to not fucking key others cars. They wanted to sue me but my best friends dad is one of the most important lawyers in Italy and just told the parents to lay off basically.
All i got was an in school suspension and nothing more since this thing happened outside of school.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6514

Finray wrote:

Worthy revive.

Zimmer wrote:

No.
Kez
+778|5720|London, UK
i watched x factor
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6649

walking with my friend to fifth period class, chem, and this grade 9 kid is walking in front of us. So this kid is like mad small, like 5', i'm a big guy, 6 foot now. So he's walking and all of a sudden he stops in front of us, and i shouted, "get the fuck out the way". This kid literally shat bricks and moved across the hall, his face was priceless haha, i felt bad afterwards

Last edited by Gooners (2009-12-06 11:11:43)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5602

aerodynamic wrote:

High School senior year,  I live pretty far away from my school so i get their every morning with my car.
One day after class I come out of school with my friends and whilst haveing a chat one of my friends comes to me and tells me some one keyed both sides of the car...twice. I tell him to stop fucking around but when i go to have a look i see two fucking lines going from the back to the front on each side. I have no clue who did it but the day tomorrow i find out a junior prick did it, because apparently he wanted to act cool infront of his mates.
I'm basically fucking red from rage so the day after i bring my collapsible baton (the ones that police use) and wait from him to get out school. As soon as i see him i go to his little fucking car (In italy we have these small tiny cars that teens can drive, which uses the same license as the scooters so small teens can drive) and just start going fucking crazy. I first smash his front window, then both the left and right, then the back, then starting hitting the doors then the lights. This prick starts yelling at me and a couple of his mates start to walk toward me. I was about to hit one of them when my friends stop me and the school guard comes out. The pricks parents called me and then my parents then the headmaster then the student dean etc....but i told the parents to educate his son better and teach him to not fucking key others cars. They wanted to sue me but my best friends dad is one of the most important lawyers in Italy and just told the parents to lay off basically.
All i got was an in school suspension and nothing more since this thing happened outside of school.
I set up a few kids in High School with drugs after they pissed me off. They ended up getting charged with drug possession and kicked out of school. They said they were innocent and the drug weren't theirs but the police didn't believe them of course and they didn't suspect me of treachery.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6675|BC, Canada

Macbeth wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

I set up a few kids in High School with drugs after they pissed me off. They ended up getting charged with drug possession and kicked out of school. They said they were innocent and the drug weren't theirs but the police didn't believe them of course and they didn't suspect me of treachery.
If this is true, then putting that together with the other beliefs you have expressed in these forums, makes you pretty much a waste of flesh and air. One of the more worthless human beings I have never had the displeasure of meeting face to face.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6382|California
I lied to my formal date about something and i went on a weekend trip to pismo beach with my friends
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6342|England
Reading the posts at the beginning of this thread makes me laugh. So many people bullshit ><
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5602

Nic wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

If this is true, then putting that together with the other beliefs you have expressed in these forums, makes you pretty much a waste of flesh and air. One of the more worthless human beings I have never had the displeasure of meeting face to face.
Um thanks.

I guess the thread title of most cold hearted thing thing you ever done wasn't enough of warning that you would read something in the thread that made you're under developed balls shrink.
SamBo
Blackburn Rovers Fan
+102|5340|Stoke, England
When in Primary school I stole a David Beckham sticker off my mate for my premier league sticker book, after I commited the crime he even asked if I had seen it.  I told him no, and stuck it in my book

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard