wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6774|England
I use a Saitek Cyborg Evo and just give it a good wiggle on the loading screen of my 1st game. thats all it needs
UUD40
+8|6405|San Diego, CA

wooly-back-jack wrote:

I use a Saitek Cyborg Evo and just give it a good wiggle on the loading screen of my 1st game. thats all it needs
Cyborg Evo FTW!

Last edited by UUD40 (2006-11-18 12:53:55)

Tigermoth
+0|6381
I've just bought a Logitech extreme 3d pro and tried setting up the deadzone as described in post #1.

I don't quite understand the reason for using notepad along with the default profile? When I tried it, it didn't work. But when I chose BF2.exe as the program (which seems logical) instead of notepad, it worked fine. Did check the date wasn't April 1st on post #1.

Also no need for exiting BF2 to further adjust settings. Just alt+tab or ctrl+alt+del out to desktop and carry on fiddling with profiler.

Not too sure the Y axis needs 18%/19% deadzone, just made the plane feel sluggish with elevation.to me. Plenty for rudder/twist though, about 20% for me was ok. Didn't feel the need for much deadzone on X axis either. Just the rudder that seems to throw plane off centre at take-off.
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6604|United States
MX518 + Saitek Eclipse... Best joystick ever. Bitches.
Tigermoth
+0|6381

BeerzGod wrote:

MX518 + Saitek Eclipse... Best joystick ever. Bitches.
Mouse and keyboard sucks for planes. Spend far too much time lifting mouse off mat and plonking it further forward. Every second is critical in a dogfight! 
Ok for choppers though, but want to improve my joystick skills for them too.
Machinegunman73
+2|6497|Oshkosh Wi.
thank you, now maybe i can hover in a Helli with out spinning
+1 for ya
Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6611|Arlen, Texas
cannot set logitec dead zones if stick is gameport (not usb) --sux--

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard