unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6796|PNW

I believe I could make it.

[Con] LtGordon

I can go lib if players are needed. I don't care.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-09-23 19:05:51)

CC-Marley
+407|6853
I'll guarentee I'll play if it is not this weekend
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6456|Washington State, USA
its not this weekend or next weekend
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6788|d
How comes CP is not sorting this match out ?
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6606|SE London

mafia996630 wrote:

'Cos he's in Cuba I believe.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6782|Argentina

Bertster7 wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

I didn't talk with CamPoe about this, I just thought if we are doing a rematch let's do it right and let's organize the thing so it is a match and not a 9-3 game.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6788|d

sergeriver wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

I didn't talk with CamPoe about this, I just thought if we are doing a rematch let's do it right and let's organize the thing so it is a match and not a 9-3 game.
No offence mate, but considering he started this whole war thing, talking to him would be a good idea?.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6782|Argentina

mafia996630 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

No offence mate, but considering he started this whole war thing, talking to him would be a good idea?.
This is a rematch, but if you want CamPoe to organize it fine for me.  I don't have any problem with that.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6788|d

sergeriver wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

This is a rematch, but if you want CamPoe to organize it fine for me.  I don't have any problem with that.
i was just saying you should talk to him, drop him a pm or something. i don't think you can blame him for people no turning up.
ps. not saying your blaming him.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6782|Argentina

mafia996630 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

i was just saying you should talk to him, drop him a pm or something. i don't think you can blame him for people no turning up.
He saw this post already.  If you read the post the first think I do is giving thanks to him and Kmarion for the organization.  In fact, if he wants to take the lead on this post when he is back, I have no problem.  I just want to make things better than last time, so let's take all the necessary time to fix dates and teams.
I don't blame him for people not turning up.  I think he did a great job the first time.

Last edited by sergeriver (2006-09-24 07:05:20)

BVC
+325|6720
[Con], hopefully I can play this time
id.Pubic    Pubic   1st.sgt   New Zealand
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6657|949

i would love to play, but I cannot make any commitments until about 12pm PST on the weekends.  I will play if the time permits.

[WU]KEN-JENNINGS
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6493
(LIB) DoctaStrangelove.

Its very likly I could play but it has to be on a weekend.

Last edited by doctastrangelove1964 (2006-09-24 13:21:53)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6625|132 and Bush

I would say 2 weeks at least so we can make sure all the details are hammered out.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6721|NJ
I''m dowen again if my interenet get's back up in time
Colfax
PR Only
+70|6669|United States - Illinois

mafia996630 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

It really doesn't matter who organizes it.  Its who takes the initiative to put it altogether at the time.  Two groups battling out of the forums isn't an original idea.  So if sergeriver took the initiative to start reorganizing a rematch more power to him.

He was in the last match so its not like he is some new guy in the forum randomly doing this.

P.S.  This is a civil post not an attack.  May come off hostile

Last edited by Colfax (2006-09-25 05:15:37)

Jainus
+30|6601|Herts, UK
I know that i'm technically a fence sitter so can i have a blue helmet and a pair of bino's to watch?

Failing that, i'm more Lib than Con so sign me up with them please
Jainus         1st Sarge

Maps sound good too with Kark, Mash, Sharqi, Gulf and Jellybad
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6782|Argentina

Kmarion wrote:

I would say 2 weeks at least so we can make sure all the details are hammered out.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6782|Argentina

cpt.fass1 wrote:

I''m dowen again if my interenet get's back up in time
I'll add your name, then you decide.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6782|Argentina

Colfax wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

It really doesn't matter who organizes it.  Its who takes the initiative to put it altogether at the time.  Two groups battling out of the forums isn't an original idea.  So if sergeriver took the initiative to start reorganizing a rematch more power to him.

He was in the last match so its not like he is some new guy in the forum randomly doing this.

P.S.  This is a civil post not an attack.  May come off hostile
Thx man.  But I think anyone taking part of this battle can help making this match more balanced than the first one, and as Kmarion said we should take at least two weeks to organize the event.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6580
Easter1916 reporting for lib duty. Currently on reconnaisance in Havana.

PS Surprisingly I get CNN USA on my hotel TV here and I must say I am APPALLED. To try and pass itself off as a news channel is nothing short of a joke. Ulterior motives and subliminal messages pervade every item they carry and it´s mostly opinion and editorials from what I can see. PURE TRIPE. Rant over.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6782|Argentina

CameronPoe wrote:

Easter1916 reporting for lib duty. Currently on reconnaisance in Havana.

PS Surprisingly I get CNN USA on my hotel TV here and I must say I am APPALLED. To try and pass itself off as a news channel is nothing short of a joke. Ulterior motives and subliminal messages pervade every item they carry and it´s mostly opinion and editorials from what I can see. PURE TRIPE. Rant over.
Added.  Don't worry man, we'll wait for you, so you can get Lowing again.  Have fun.
Slan.
Colfax
PR Only
I'd say cut off at 16.  And then make a back up list.  Then we can make sure that those 16 can make it and if someone cant we will start at the top of the list of backups for replacements.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6782|Argentina

Colfax wrote:

I'd say cut off at 16.  And then make a back up list.  Then we can make sure that those 16 can make it and if someone cant we will start at the top of the list of backups for replacements.
I'm adding people as they sign up, so they are all numbered.  If we get a 24 list for one team, you will know the exact order they signed up.  If we make it 16 v 16 then, the first 16 have the priority.
Colfax
PR Only
Admin could we get this stickied and unsticky the other

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard