bulldozer_brown
+0|6456
help ........... i started playing on my account today , changed the video settings ... all is well then i notice the gfx mash up , so i disconnect and restart the game ... now this time i notice my account has dissapeared , and when i goto gamespy to reset the password .. guess what it has no record of my user name .... any takers ?
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6675
Use the 'retrieve account' option in the login screen to get your old account back.

What video settings did you change?
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
bulldozer_brown
+0|6456
the retrieve account function does not currently work for that account , so i am not sure what is going on with it , but never mind ... maybe i will just start it all again
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6761|Comber, Northern Ireland
so u lost an account? wot rank was it?
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6649|Warlord

bulldozer_brown wrote:

the retrieve account function does not currently work for that account , so i am not sure what is going on with it , but never mind ... maybe i will just start it all again
What error message did it give you?
bulldozer_brown
+0|6456
thats the thing i got no error message my account was just gone after a game restart ... my rank was corporal
and the retrieve account wont respond to the password and username , even when its correct
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6588|England

What was your BF2 username, i.e. your ingame name?
bulldozer_brown
+0|6456
Devil_fish1616
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6815
You mean this guy: http://bf2s.com/player/69372825/

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Use the 'retrieve account' option in the login screen to get your old account back.

Last edited by aardfrith (2006-09-16 05:57:13)

bulldozer_brown
+0|6456
aye , but i just cant get my account back ....
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6759
use the password recovery in the retrive accounts section.
Honestly looking at your stats i would just make a new account.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard